Chapter 6 ♥

☆ I li-love.. I love you ☆‏
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally classes are over and now Kwangmin and I are walking home. We were talking all the way to my house and I asked him many times "where are we going on the date" but he just said it's a surprise. He still wouldn't tell me -.-..

Anyway.. when we were at my house Kwangmin kissed me.

"So I'll pick you up at 6.. byee" he said already walking away...

I walked into my house and went to the living room.

"I'm going out later at 6.." I told my mom.

"Ok" she said and then I went to my room. I did my homework and then picked out a dress that I'm going to wear. It took me at least 1 hour to pick out a dress.

After I picked out a dress I had 1 hour left to do my make up. After I was done with my make up it was 5:40 pm. I went downstairs and just waited for Kwangmin to come.. At 6.00pm the doorbell rang. It was Kwangmin.

"Wow. You look beautiful" Kwangmin said and smiled.

"Thank you" I smiled and kissed him.

"Let's go" Kwangmin said and took my hand. We sat in the car and we drove off.

"Where are we going?" I asked Kwangmin.

"It's a surprise" Kwangmin said and I pouted.

We talked on our way and we drove for quite a while. After an hour of driving, I saw that we're at the beach.

When the car stopped, we went out. It was so nice to be at the beach... Kwangmin took some things out of the car and I saw that we were gonna have a piknik. We went to the beach and Kwangmin put a blacket so we could si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter