Chapter 1 ♥

☆ I li-love.. I love you ☆‏
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was just reading some quotes about drifting apart when I felt tears roll down my cheeks. I can't believe he got another girlfriend again. I feel like I'm just a backup for him. When he doesn't have a girlfriend he always talks to me and hangs out with me. But when he has a girlfriend he completly forgets about me. I hate it!
*Hey, I'm Park _____. I'm 18 years old.. I have two sisters and I have a crush on Jo Kwangmin.. I'm also his classmate and his friend . That he sometimes completly forgets about..*..
Anyways.. We met last year when he became our classmate. Actually we first met a long time ago..

**Flashback**
"____!" my bestfriend Lee Aya (she's half Korean and half Japanese) yelled when she saw me.
"Hey, Aya" I said and hugged her.
Then we talked as we went into the school. We walked in our classroom with our schedules in our hands. There we saw an unfamiliar person. The other girls all drooled over him. I admit he was quite handsome.. I was about to ask one of my classmates if they know who he is but then the teacher came. 
"Good morning class. As you can see, today we got new student.. Please introduce yourself." the teacher said and the new student introduced himself.
"Hi, my name is Jo Kwangmin." he s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter