2

I Remember You

“Hyung,” Minho groaned as he poke Jonghyun’s , “Get your fat off of me.”

Jonghyun pouted and he bit Minho’s other hand before getting up and off the younger.

“I was comfortable but no, you wouldn’t let me be!” the elder whined, folding his arms.

Minho rolled his eyes and shoving Jonghyun’s thigh with his own.

“You are so childish hyung.” He said, turning on the TV.

Some cheesy drama was playing and Minho was about to change the channel but Jonghyun stopped him, insisting they watch it.

“My noona loves this drama, she says it’s amazing and the acting is so good.” He explained.

“So… what’s it about?” Minho asked.

He looked at the screen and it showed a pretty, crying girl being embraced by a prettier boy.

“It’s about some girl who everyone loves- typical Mary-Sue- but one day, a ‘mysterious’ new student comes along and- surprise, surprise- he shows no interest, whatsoever, in the girl. You later find out that the guy is an exiled vampire, he committed a heinous crime within the vampire community.”

Minho raised an eyebrow. “What did he do?” he asked, feeling a pang of déjà vu.

“He killed one of his own.” Jonghyun said, his eyes glued to the screen.

“Dude, this is so cliché. If we’re going to watch something, at least make it something original.” Minho laughed.

Jonghyun shrugged and turned off the TV. “It was lame anyway, want to go out?”

Minho nodded and the two left.

 

❀❀◉❀❀

 

The sun shone brightly compared to the previous day’s weather and Minho and Jonghyun sat in the same café in which Krystal worked at.

They sat opposite each other and Jonghyun was drinking his milk tea. Minho leaned back in his chair and listened to Jonghyun’s insufferable rambling. He liked talking to the elder but sometimes he didn’t not know when and how to shut up.

Minho pretended to listen, nodding his head occasionally but his mind was elsewhere. For come reason Minho couldn’t stop thinking about the golden haired boy. It was as if he was imprinted in Minho’s mind.

“Are you even listening to me?” Jonghyun suddenly asked.

Minho’s head snapped up and he, out of reflex, shook his head.

Jonghyun sighed, “At least you’re not trying to deny it like you always do. I may as well talk to myself.”

“Oh please do!” Minho exclaimed, earning himself a hit from the shorter boy.

Minho was going to hit back when Krystal came over.

“Hey Jong, Minho.” She greeted with a dazzling smile.

“Yo.” Jonghyun replied and Minho gave a small wave.

“Did you guys want anything else or are you good?” she asked, waving a notebook.

Jonghyun shook his head but then he suddenly smiled. “We’re good but…” he sung, “Minho thinks your pretty and wants to take you on a date.”

Krystal blushed crimson red and she started stuttering inarticulate words.

“I’ll just leave you two kids alone.” Jonghyun said, grinning like the Cheshire cat. He got up and left the café.

Minho smiled at Krystal’s flustered form. “Don’t pay attention to what Jong-”

“Do you really want to go on a date with me?” she asked, cutting Minho off.

“Um… you’re very pretty, yes but…” Minho was about to reject Krystal but then he saw the hopeful look on the girl’s face and he didn’t have the heart to say no, “Yeah, I wouldn’t mind going on a date with you.”

Krystal squealed and hugged Minho. “We should meet up tomorrow! I’m working in the morning but come pick me up at 1:30 and we can go to the amusement park or something.”

Minho slowly nodded and Krystal said goodbye before going off to continue working.

 

❀❀◉❀❀

 

“What did you make me do?” Minho seethed.

Jonghyun smirked, “I just helped you two awkward, little kiddies with your feelings~”

“I don’t have any feelings for her!” Minho spat, “I told you, she is only a sister to me.”

Jonghyun’s face fell. “ man. I’m sorry; I thought you were in some sort of denial. Dang, what are you going to do? She thinks you like her.”

Minho groaned and buried his face in his hands. “This is all your fault. One day she’s going to find out I don’t like her and she will be so upset. Did you see how happy she was when I told her I would like to take her out? She was practically glowing!

Despite feeling bad about the situation he got his friend into, Jonghyun couldn’t help but supress a chuckle. It was kind of funny and watching his friend get so worked up about it made it all the more funny.

“I hate you,” Minho decided, “I officially hate you.”

 

❀❀◉❀❀

 

“My, my,” he sung, “He certainly gets around fast. Poor girl.”

The feline boy next to him smirked and chuckled.

“Kibum, draw me a bath.” He demanded and the feline boy- Kibum- left to fulfil his masters orders.

“And Jinki,” the boy said, “Carry me up to the bathroom. I’m not in the mood for walking.”

Jinki smiled and carried his young master bridal style up to the bathroom.

 

❀❀◉❀❀

 

Author's Note:

Here's the second chapter done and dusted (not really).

Sorry it's short, I was kind of rushing it and whatnot but yeah! Minstal is in the house yo! for now kekekekeke

-Azzy