3

I Remember You

“Thank you for taking me out today oppa.” Krystal said, leaning her head on Minho’s shoulders.

Minho felt guilt rise up in him; he felt so bad for lying to someone as nice and innocent as Krystal.

“No problem.” He replied.

“Well, goodbye.” Krystal giggled and went inside her house, leaving Minho to go back to his car.

The boy stepped into the drivers seat and started the engine as his date with Krystal replayed in his mind. It wasn’t that he didn’t enjoy spending time with the girl it was just that he didn’t feel right with her, or any girl for that matter. He was gay, he liked boys and not girls; it wasn’t something he kept a drastic secret but it wasn’t something he felt like he needed to share.

A couple of minutes flew by and Minho found himself parking into the familiar driveway of his some. Sighing in relief, Minho got out of his car and walked up to the front door.

He stepped inside and was met with the loud shoutings of his best friend.

“Why did I think it was a good idea to give him spare keys?” Minho muttered to himself, cursing himself over and over.

Minho walked into the living room and Jonghyun was sprawled out on the couch, with a packet of chips lying on his belly.

“Is there any reason as to why you have invaded my house?” Minho asked.

Jonghyun shrugged. “Can’t a guy squat in another man’s house in peace? Honestly Minho, stop being so selfish.”

The younger scoffed and headed towards his bedroom. He wanted nothing more than to sleep because if he slept, he would see him.

The golden boy was invading more and more of Minho’s thoughts and Minho found it hard to think of anything else other than him. He needed to know.

Not bothering to change out of his clothes, Minho threw himself on his bed and forced his eyes shut. It wasn’t even six o’clock but he didn’t care, he needed to dream again.

 

❀❀◉❀❀

 

The golden boy danced his way round the ballroom, his dainty feet gracefully leaping about. He hummed happily as his two main servants watched on the sidelines with a smile on their faces.

“He’s nearly coming, you know Kibum?” he asked, glee evident in his voice.

Kibum nodded. “Yes master and nearly is quite soon.”

The golden boy let out a joyous laugh as he continued dancing. “Jinki, I want everything to be perfect when he arrives. Not a thing out of place! Do you hear me?”

Jinki nodded and the golden boy beamed.

“Just you wait Choi Minho, it’s about time we meet again.”

 

❀❀◉❀❀

 

Minho jolted awake before rushing out of his room to find Jonghyun resting on the couch. Without thinking twice, he vigorously shook the elder awake.

“Hyung! Hyung!” he called, successfully gaining Jonghyun’s attention.

“What is it?” Jonghyun asked, his voice a bit groggy.

“My-my d-dreams!” the younger stuttered.

Jonghyun sighed. “They’re just dreams Minho.”

“No, I need to find him. I need to know who he is.”

“Dude, calm down. It is only a dream.”

“No, no! He knows me, he wants to meet me again.”

“Minho, look,” Jonghyun breathed, running a hand through his hair, “Maybe, I don’t know, maybe you met this boy when you were a little kid and now the memories of him are only just coming back.”

Minho visibly calmed down and he breathed in three times. Maybe Jonghyun was right, maybe the golden boy way merely a memory from his childhood. He was still scared though, how terribly these dreams had been affecting him.

Minho could have sworn he was going mad.

 

❀❀◉❀❀

 

“Oh it’s so close!” the golden boy cheered, bouncing up and down on his bed, “I can’t wait Kibum, only a few more days now and he’ll finally be mine!”

Kibum smiled at the younger’s cuteness. “Of course master. All in a few days.”

The golden boy smiled, a breath-taking smile, “He’ll be so happy!”

The servant laughed. “Who wouldn’t be happy with you master?”

 

❀❀◉❀❀

Author's Note:

Hey guys I'm back! From my cave

Sorry I took a bazillion years to update ^^" and sorry the chapters will be short for a while (I'm rushing and I just want 2min to meet already...)

Love ya all~