4

I Remember You

“Minho?”

“Yes Jonghyun?”

“I’ve got to say what’s on my mind.”

“What?”

“Something about us just doesn’t seem right these days.”

“What? Are you- are you quoting-?”

“Life keeps getting in the way!”

Minho rolled his eyes and covered his best friend’s mouth with his hand. “No more High School Musical.”

“But,” Jonghyun’s muffled complaints came out, “HSM is a classic! I can’t not sing it!”

“Will power Jong, will power.”

Jonghyun huffed and folded his arms and mumble ‘party pooper’ under his breath.

Minho laughed and nudged his friend’s side with his foot. “So, good news, I haven’t been dreaming lately.”

Jonghyun’s eyes widened in fake shock, “Really? Oh no, that must mean something bad is going to happen now!”

“Shut up man.” Minho chuckled as he leaned back no the armrest of the couch.

“Just saying it as it is,” Jonghyun defended, “Don’t you watch movies? This is like the calm before the storm.”

Minho rolled his eyes. “One problem Jong, we aren’t in a movie.”

Jonghyun smirked. “Well you never know… this could be the start of something new!”

“Oh my god shut up!”

“It feels so right to be here with you! Oh-oh~ And now, looking in your eyes, I feel in my heart~ The start of something new.”

“Are you quite done?”

“Never.”

“I will end you if you sing more High School Musical.”

“Alright, alright. Anyways,” Jonghyun sung, a playful glint in his eyes, “How’s it going with your… lady friend?”

Minho groaned, he was about to punch his so-called ‘best friend’. “Don’t remind me.”

“I don’t why it’s such a problem, Krystal is crazy hot and nice and she isn’t annoyingly clingy like most girls.”

Minho stared at his friend in disbelief. “Jonghyun, are you perhaps forgetting I’m gay? I like guys not chicks, Krys is just like a sister and I am not one for .”

Jonghyun snorted and patted his friend’s back. “Whatever you say bro, I bet you’re totally gonna end up liking her though.”

Gay, Jonghyun. G-A-Y.”

Jonghyun laughed and clutched at his stomach. “Don’t worry dude, I’m totally messing with you. I know you’re not into chicks. You want the ‘D’ not the ‘V’.”

Minho hid his face behind his hands. “Oh my god please shut up.”

“Get used to it Min-baby, I’m just keeping it real.”

Minho groaned in embarrassment, Jonghyun was painful to have as a friend. “You sound like a dad trying to be ‘hip’ and ‘with the times’.”

The two idiot friends laughed and went about their ‘bro’ ways.

 

❀❀◉❀❀

 

“Oh wow,” the golden boy breathed, “That dinosaur boy is an idiot. I’m not even joking.”

Kibum, who was standing next to Taemin- who was sitting on his bed- grinned. “I think he’s cute.”

Jinki, standing on the other side of the bed, chuckled, “Of course you would Kibum, he has abs and a pair of legs.”

“Enough,” the golden boy said suddenly, “Leave and bicker elsewhere, I need some things I have to prepare.”

Kibum and Jinki nodded, not bothering to fight the smile on their faces as they left their master’s bedroom.

“The day after tomorrow my Minho, just be patient.”

 

❀❀◉❀❀


Author's Note:

Ayo I'm back!!! And I feel obligued to write an AN

So... SHORT CHAPTERS FOR THE WIN BOI!!!!
 

Azzy is out, peace!