Chapter 2: First Day (Sica)

I'm In Love With My Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

So here's the continuation.

Hope you'll enjoy my story.

Thank you in advance.:)))

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

CHAPTER 2: First Day (Sica)

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

Rrrriiiiiinnngggggg…. Tick–tock tick–tock tick–tock…

 

I was awaken by the sound of cellphone’s alarm. It’s already 5:30 in the morning, and my class will start at exactly 7:30. I always sets my alarm at 5:30 so that I will not be late for school, because first of all I don’t want to be scolded by the teacher and next is I want to sleep before the class starts at my desk. Though I always have at least 9 hours of sleeping, I just really love to close my eyes and sleep. Because while sleeping, I can be in my dreamland. Good things happen in my dreams. I can always be with that special someone in my dream.

 

Yeah, that’s maybe one of the reason why I love sleeping. I want to be with that special someone always. Even though it’s only just a dream. A dream that I really wish to happen in this real life, a dream that I hope will never end. But poof, when I woke up, it’s the reality. I can only sigh when my sleeping moments are being interrupted.

 

I got up, fixed my bed, took a shower, went to the kitchen and eat the prepared breakfast of my butler. Yes, I’m alone with my butler because my family lives in the US and I am here in Korea studying. I was studying in US before but I decided to continue it in Korea. My parents also agreed with my decision because they also thought that this might help me to stand alone. Though they have given me a butler.

 

I’m starting again with my daily routine when I have classes. After I finish eating, I fixed my things and leave the house. Sometimes I just walk to school, but most of the times when I feel lazy to walk, I just ride in my car ask the driver to send me to school. And now that I feel lazy to walk, so I ask my driver to drop me to school.

 

Its only 6:30 when I arrive at school, there are only few students because it’s still early and it’s the first day of class so maybe some students are still lazy and still got a ‘vacation hangover’. Though I was early for my class, some of my fans are already there. They waved to get my attention, and they immediately approached me and handed something.

 

“Jessica-ssi, please accept my present.” Said my fan 1.

“This is for you too Jessica-ssi.” My fan 2 added.

“And this also…” said at the same time of the rest of my fans

“Oh thank you.” I smiled and accepted the gifts.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter