Chapter 8: Satur-Date (Part 2)

I'm In Love With My Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 8: Satur-Date (Part 2)

 

 

 

Sooyoung’s POV

 

We arrived at the Mall and I asked her what movie she wants to watch. After choosing the movie which is a romantic-comedy, she told me that she wants to look around first because we choose the time schedule a little bit late.

 

 

“Where do you want to go Sica?” I looked and ask her.

“Hmm...” she hummed and look around, I don’t know why but I really can’t take my eyes off her. She’s just so cute.

“Hey!” Jessica snapped her fingers on my face. “Is there a dirt on my face?”

“Yeah, you’ve got a lot of dirt in your face.” I joked and pinched her cheeks. I don’t know if I saw her blush of it’s just the light. “So, where do you want to go?” I asked her again to change the topic.

“Let’s go to some boutiques first, I think I want to buy some new dress and shirts.”

“Oh, I think I will be carrying so many paper bags later.” I joked and earned a slap on my arms. She pouted and sulked. “I was just kidding, you know that I can carry everything for my best friend.” I back hugged her and kiss her cheeks. “Come on, the shops are waiting for The Jessica Jung.” I said and grab and hold her hand.

 

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

We went to different stores and bought some items. Soo also bought some items but not as many as I have. As she had said a while ago, she is carrying so many paper bags. I told her that I can carry my things, but she still insisted to carry my things. So in return I told her that I will treat her lunch, so it’s a win – win situation right?

 

When we arrive at the restaurant, Soo hurriedly walk to the vacant place where the waitress guides us.


“Finally, a chair!” she said as she slumps her body onto the chair.

“Well I told you I can carry it. Not my fault!” I told her and stuck out my tongue.

“Well, I don’t care, as long as I can have my free lunch!” She smirked and called the waiter of the restaurant.

“Tsch! Such a Shikshin!” Then I looked at the menu given by the waiter. “I hope I won’t end up bankrupt because of you.” I joked.

“Oh, you will not end up bankrupt with this lunch.” She looked at me and I raised a brow. “You will end up bankrupt because of this.” She teases me and holds the paper bags of the things I bought.

 

While we are waiting for our meal to arrive, we talked about a lot of stuff. I asked about her training and how her family is and vice versa. We continued talking like there’s no tomorrow.

 

“So, what do you want to do next?” She asked me while we were going out of the restaurant.

“What time is it?”

“It’s still 2 hours before the show starts.”

“…”

“How about we go for the arcade and play for a b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter