Final.

하루만 (Just One Day)

You sighed as you lay on your bed. You were so tired because your chemistry teacher thought that it would be a good idea for the whole class to write a test. You stared at the ceiling and you hugged your big hoodie-- Chanyeol's big hoodie. Oh how you missed him. He was gone for almost two months due to concerts. He gave you his favorite hoodie and beanie for you. Smelling his scent was even worse because you missed him so much.

*Flashback;
"Are you sure you don't need them?" you said as you glanced at his hoodie and beanie. Chanyeol nodded happily. "But they are your favorites, you will definitely want to wear them in the airport" you said. 
Chanyeol suddenly hugged you and he said "Jagiya, I am leaving for two months, you know how much I am going to miss you, and how much you are going to miss me", he smiled, "So i will leave my two favorite things together with my favorite person. I know you will take care of them so" he flashed his charming smile and kissed you sweetly. *


You looked at your clock; 12:37am.
He said that he will come today.. Where is he.You opened the TV to occupied yourself because you didn't want Chanyeol to find you sleeping when he will come back. "This is so boring" you sighed and grabbed a pillow. Your eyelids suddenly became heavier and you had a hard time trying to keep them open. But you failed as you whispered "Chanyeol.." and then you fell asleep.


Well that was weird. You swore that you felt hands in your waist and someone was breathing above your head. "Did I woke you up, baby?" a deep voice said and you quickly turned around to see Chanyeol smiling widely to you. "You ara back!!" you said as you hugged him tight and buried your face in his chest. "Wow wow someone missed me a little bit too much" he said as he patted your head. "What? Pff No~" you protested. "Well why are you wearing my hoodie?" he smiled down at you. Oh god How I missed your deep voice and your smile. "Well.. because... you see... it smells good." Chanyeol suddenly squished you and you giggled as you said "Okay... maybe I missed you a little." He then started tickling you and you finally admited "Alright Alright.. yes giant.. I missed you. So much...Yeolie" your smile faded as you looked him into the eyes. "I am sorry Jagiya. I missed you too so damn much" he caressed your cheek and he looked straight into your soul, if it's possible. You blushed a little and he noticed that. "Jagi, do you know what I missed more about you?" You shook your head and he smiled as he was getting closer and closer. Still looking into your eyes, his eyes suddenly traveled to your lips and you blushed as you understood that he was going to kiss you. After two months, you would feel his lips again. His sweet lips. You are so cute when you blush. Suddenly an idea popped in his mind. He got up and he ran to his backpack to find his notebook. 
What did just happened. Yah Chanyeol! you mentally screamed as you tried to stay calm. You can't do that, I missed your lips come ooon now. you thought as you looked at him while he was searching for something inside his backpack. Once he found it, he smiled and he sat on your chair, he started reading something. More like memorising. You started wondering what he was doing and you got up. Chanyeol has already memorised what he was reading and when he sensed that you were getting closer, he closed his notebook. You wrapped your hands around his neck and you said "What are you doing Yeol?" Chanyeol suddenly got up and he said "I will tell you what I missed about you". You titled your head in confusion. He noticed that and he said "I wrote some lyrics for you."
Your heartbeat was beating faster because His deep voice when he raps oh my. You tried to not show that you were too excited for this. Chanyeol cleared his throat and he looked at you. He put his hands on your waist and he came closer. 
He started rapping, "If only I had just one day, I want to peacefully fall asleep intoxicated with your sweet scent. If there's a chance in my busy schedule, I want to put my body in your warm and deep eyes" he was looking into your eyes the whole freakin time and you couldn't fight the urge to kiss him right on the spot. He suddenly started playing with your hair as he continued rapping, "I like that, your long, straight hair. Your breathtaking neck when you put it up and the strands that fall out." He leaned closer to your neck and he started giving butterfly kisses. 
Chanyeol you are not helping right now . He came closer to your ear and whispered "Yo my honey. whenever I see you, I run out of breath" and he let a deep breath into your ear, more like a moan. You fought the urge to even moan because that was so hot
He backed away and he remained silent, you sat on the bed and he suddenly started rapping again, "Our bgm (background music) is the sound of our breathing" he somehow ran to you and he pushed you down on the bed gently. You both started breathing a little bit heavily. "Your voice when you say my name". You decided to play his game and you grabbed his neck to whisper ily into his ear "Chanyeol-ah~". You swore that you heard a moan, and when you saw his face, his eyes were closedAre you enjoying this Yeolie? . When his eyes opened, you were confused because you were feeling something hard between your legs. Could it that be... "I wanna be locked in you and swein in you, I want to know you more. An explorer venturing through your deep forest of mystery" he started slowly grinding something hard in your sensitive area. Holy mother of god 
He stopped as he got up and took off his shirt. You stared his abs and then his strong biceps. He leaned down and took off his hoodie that you were wearing. You blushed as he was admiring you. 
Oh god So beautiful. "I appreciate the masterpiece that is you, because your exxistence alone is art. I imagine this all night every day..." he leaned down and he kissed your collarbone. He whispered "because it's a meaningless dream anyway." He suddenly linked his fingers with yours and he touched your forehead with his, "Just one day, If I can be with you. Just one day, If I can hold your hands. Just one day, If only we can be together." he stopped and stared at you. I almost forgot how amazing his singing voice is.  He then whispered, "Jagiya, I love you.." You looked his eyes and you saw them shining with love. You made him lean closer and he touched your lip with his finger. He finally did something you were wating for since you saw him. He kissed you with so much passion and love. You could feel it. He thingled his head a little so he would kiss deeper. You stopped kissing him.. You needed to say that.. You suddenly rolled him over so now you were on the top  "I love you too Yeolie" you smiled down at him and kissed him again.