~Chapter 5~

The boy in the ceiling. -- REWRITTEN ON ACCOUNT --

Aron POV

"I highly doubt that Minki, That Jonghyun is cheating on you. He pours his life into making you happy, why would be bother?" I questioned the worrying blonde on the other line. "Because he is.. i dont know.. Bored of me maybe?" he suggests. "Aish, you're making too big of a deal over this. Where has Jjong gone?" "I dont know. He got a phone call on the home phone and had to leave. He didnt tell me why. I think he is meeting with his secret lover. Maybe this Jason guy." He whispers with a hint of hurt and anger. I give a laugh and reply: "You need to trust him. Interrogate him when he gets home." I say and hang up. 

I looked back at Minhyun who was silent but had turned to face me. "W-who was that?" He asks, in such a fragile voice. "My roommate. He thinks his boyfriend is cheating on him." Okay yeah.. I forgot i was in Korea. Minhyuns face scrunched up. "Boyfriend? Is your roomate Homoual?" I nodded in response, sheepishly. "Thats weird." Minhyun says and lays on his back. "Are you against gays?" "It's not natural." I dont argue, i learnt to go with it. Minki would've thrown a fit hearing this. I leaned back in the seat and look at my phone screen. Minki was texting me from his phone now. 

Minki: OMG he hates me!

Minki: Hyung! Help me! 

Minki: This jason guy isnt hot right?

Minki: What if Jjong thinks i'm ugly?!

Minki: I need better make up. Then i wont be ugly. 

I sighed at these messages. Ren was always one to make a big deal out of something. Once JR smiled at some random girl on the street and Ren almost threw his shoes at her. If it werent for Baekho, he would've too. Baekho was a good friend of ours who sadly passed away due to a horrific plane crash around 2 years ago. It hit us all hard. It was difficult getting used to not wearing his laugh or having him whine to eat with only specific chopsticks. My eyes teared up a bit thinking about him. His bright personality was something i craved to have. He always seemed free as a bird with no troubles in the world. And i envied that.

I feel my phone continue to vibrate with Minkis stupid texts about JR. I really could care less, but it seems unusual for JR to act like this. It wasnt like his caring self to wander off and leave Ren alone. That was what worried me. Jonghyun was very protective of Ren and to wander off and leave Minki alone was out of his nature. He usually clung to Minki and if someone tried to cheek the blonde, JR changed... He would go vicious and to be honest, i was scared of it. Minhyun started saying something to me but i wasnt listening. I flicker my eyes back. "Pardon?" "I said-" he starts with a sigh. "When can i leave?" I give a shrug as an answer. I didnt know. Minhyun pouts and flattens back onto the thin matress. 

 

Ren POV

I was constantly looking through JRs phone. He was careless and never locked it. But when he did, he would forget it and we would have to reset his phone. I chewed on my thumb. Jason? I searched their text messages but .. they were in Chinese. I knew JR was fluent in many languages but i didnt know he knew Chinese. And so did this Jason guy. Maybe this Jason was Chinese... JR was cheating on me with some Chinese person?! I put his phone down and go and sit on the couch, rather grumpily if i might add. 

A while later, He finally turns up. "Where have you BEEN?!" I squeaked to him. holding a shoe in my hand. "Huh? Oh i just went out." "You dont usually go out anywhere without me." I growled and stand. My height lopsided because i was only wearing one shoe. "It was.. kinda  private thing.. Minki, Please drop it, I'm tired." he pouts his stupid little Agumon face at me. "Where did you go JR?" I demand, tears building up in heavily make uped eyes. "Just drop it, I'm going to bed." He leaves and goes upstairs.

My heart dropped. 

I whimpered and curl up on the leather couch. I put my other shoe on and grabbed my jumper. I leave the house and walk down the empty street to the flourist, i buy a small bunch of tulips before going off to the graveyard. I get there and follow my path the the familiar head stone under a tree. I replace the flowers and smile sadly at the headstone. "Hey there Dongho." i slumped down the tree and let tears fall. "I think JR is cheating on me. And i'm scared he'll leave me." 

And i start to complain to the grave before crying for a while. Ruining the eyeliner i spent so long this morning putting on. 

 

Aron POV

"It's a Mobile phone." i say simply to Minhyun as he fiddled with it. "It has... no cords or buttons! How do you call people?" he asked, suddenly intrigued by my iPhone. "It's touch screen." "Touch screen?" "Yeah, click this button and .. yep that's it." "WOAH. It's like magic." he whispered to me, sliding his finger on the screen. Who knew someone so abused could be so cute -- HANG ON. Cute? What was i thinking? I watched him carefully, it took me a lot of work to earn enough money for that phone. So i made sure he didnt drop it. I moved over to take it from him and he screamed. I jumped backwards and he dropped my phon on the bed and started to cry. I was so confused? Had i done something? 

"P-please dont tell him i'm here. I dont want him to find me." he whispers in pure fright.

"No no. I wont let him find you." i sat quickly and regain my phone in my hands, i check for scratches before looking at Minhyun. "Are you hungry?" i asked him, as a nurse came in with some plain ramen. Minhyun stops for a moment and looks at her before starting to eat. Wow i could probably watch his lips while he ate all day and not get--- Sounding weird now Aron. 

 


Holy Barnacles. So sorry i havent updated in forever. This chapter is a bit of a drabble and i'm so sorry. >< The next chapter will be better i promise.

 

~ Soapie