~Chapter 1~

The boy in the ceiling. -- REWRITTEN ON ACCOUNT --

JR POV

I stand beside my shared bed with a sleeping Minki engulfing the recently bought duvet covers.

Rule #1: NEVER EVER EVER wake Choi Minki from his sleep. 

Minki was my boyfriend and i was terrified to wake him up. Last time Aron woke him up, the poor man left the room bleeding. I swallowed and was cautious. How do i wake a sleeping dragon? Tickle him? *NEVER TICKLE A SLEEPING DRAGON.* So i guess that was out of the quesition. I could kiss him awake, Hm.. And risk getting kneed in the s. NOPE. 

"ARON~" I chimed innocently and came into his room, where he lay on his laptop. "Nope." He said, making me frown. "Come on~ I need to wake him up." "Well why are you asking me?" I asked blandly, his eyes peeking out from over the bright led screen. "Because you're braver than me." "He's your boyfriend." He notes and looks back down at his screen. 

Okay that plan was ruined. I go back into my room and sit on the bed. Waking up Choi Minki was like jabbing an angry male lion with a sharp stick. And what happens then?

'You gon' die son.'

I sighed and lay down beside him under the duvet and wrapping my arms around him. If i restrict his arms, maybe i could wake him. I nuzzle my nose at the blonds ear. "Rennie~" Rennie or Ren was his nickname Dongho and I used. "Jonghyun, if you even kiss me i will make sure you cant have children." His voice spoke up. I am not gonna lie, his sleepy voice was y as. "Come on baby~" I say in english, thanks to Aron knowing fluent english. "Dont you use your enlish on me mister." He says tiredly. 

"Rennie, come on~ You need to get up." That was very brave of me. Suddenly Ren started to roll, he rolled onto his side and faced me. His chocolate eyes stared into my soul. I whimpered and moved away. What a wimp i was. Bloody heck. "Fine. I'm up you big babo." He yawns. "But if you try that again, i will have to kill you." "You are always so thoughtful towards me." I smiled to him, Earning a cocky eyeroll and a small kiss from the dragon I get up from the bed. 

I looked over as Ren got up. His blond hair all over the place and his non make uped faced was yawning. "Now if you'll excuse me, I am gonna shower. And no, we cant shower together you creepy ." He says to me. "But Minki~ We shower togther all the time." I protest, pouring out tonnes of Aegyo. "Nope. Go make me breakfast." The diva demands. "Okay fine, you win." I say and go over, my hand cups his cheek before my lips touch his. We share the normal morning kiss for around 2 minutes before he goes off to shower. I go and kick Aron off his bed. "Come on Hyung~ Lets cook together." Translation: I dont wanna cook, you do it.

"Do i have to?" He whinges. "Yes," I say promptly and take his hand and pull him away downstairs. At the foot of the stairs, he stops. I crashed into the back of him and fell back onto  the stairs. Hurting my in the process. "Aron you pabo!" i growled and sit up, running ny sore . "Something... isnt right." Aron said. The shower turned off upstairs and soon the vute blonde came down the stairs with a towel. "What's the hold up?" he pouted at me. "I dont know. Arons being stupid." I roll my eyes and push the elder forewards. I earned a growl and punch on the shoulder from him. "Come on grandpa." i say and pulle Ren with me.  

There was suddenly a small creak. "Jonghyun, step awa-" The ceiling fell, I pulled Ren to my chest and turned, blocking him from the debris and dust. I hugged him close to my chest, i felt his fingernails dig into my hands from fear. 

I waited until the crashes had finished before standing straight and releasing Ren. "Are you alright?" I asked him worriedly, I noticed a small cut on his cheek , that wasnt bleedng thankfully, and pouted. "You're hurt." "We have bigger problems." Aron spoke, I turned and a body was hanging by handcuffs and chains from the roof. I let out a small screech and put my arms behind me, hugging Ren tight to my back. "T-there's a body!" Ren exclaimed, his fingernails clinging to my shoulders. "Yes there is." Aron said quietly. I let Ren go and check the body. "He's breathing." I say in a panicked tone towards Aron. "I'll call the ambulance." He says and hastily does so. 

I looked up at the chains. This boy was suspended from the roof by his wrists and collar around his neck. "Ren get dressed, we need to go up there." I say to him. My beautiful blonde quickly nods and dashes upstairs. I go and find the man hole. I knew there was an attic, but never went into it. I grabbed a chair and pulled the rope down. A ladder cascaded downwards and hit the floor with a small cloud of dust. I jumped down from the chair and climbed up the ladder. It was steel and in good condition.

Ren came back in my clothes. Typical of him. he doesnt care for fashion at home. I go up first before waiting for Minki. To my surprise there was a small bathroom with a toilet and sink, I almost tripped on an empty tin but regained myself. My heart pounded as i got closer to the chains. They were built into the stone work.. How long had this boy been here? "Aron, call the police." "I have." He says, coming over the the gaping hole in the roof. He seemed fascinated by the dangling boy. 

"Minki be careful." I say every few steps. "I am not 4 you know." He frowns at me before tripping and falling on my back. I fell to the ground. Good one Ren. I coughed and sat up. I looked around the walls. Blood. There was blood.. There was also a ruined bed in the corner that had a broken spine and a ripped canopy. "Ren, you need to leave the attic." "Why?" "Because you're scared of blood. Look down and dont look at the walls." I ordered. He falls into a panic attack whenever he sees blood. He quickly gets away and down the ladder. I looked around more. The horrors this attic must've seen.. 

The wailing of ambulances and polive sirens erupted from down the road and i jumped down through the hole. I look at Ren who was obviously shaking. "Aron, can you see to the police? I need to take care of Ren." I say and hugged the blond. "Sure." He says and goes off to do so. I can hear Aron explaining everything to the police, "He just fell from the ceiling." Aron says. "He fell?" "Yes the ceiling collapsed." He said, leading them into our small flat. Everyone soon gets on the job. The boy is freed from the chains and drops into a stretcher. Ren and I are interviewed by police soon after. I cant believe it. The 14 years i had lived here and i didnt know there was a person in my roof. 

A boy in the ceiling..


Authors note~ 

First chapter done and done. WIth a total of over 1200+ words. Please enjoy. <3 Comment and subscribe. I will update often. 

~ Soapie.