~Chapter 4~

The boy in the ceiling. -- REWRITTEN ON ACCOUNT --

This channel is going to be shorter than the others.. I dont have time at the moment to update big :( Also thank you all for the subs and comments! It makes me really happy. :3 


Minhyun POV 

My body was numb. The dark suddenly went white and i see HIS face. My masters face. 

"You have been bad." He says sharply, tapping a whip in his hands. I swallowed and try to back away but was pulled but the strong shackles around my wrists. I whimper in pain and tears fall. 

SMACK! 

The whip slapped itself across my face, i collapse to my knees in exhaustion. I am kicked onto my side and stood on. I screamed in pain and begged him to stop. Then his whip went down my throat, making me gag. I desperately try to pull the leather out of my throat and only gag more. It was pulling from my throat and I gasped for breath.

"I-I'm sorry." 

Everthing goes black again.

Beep... Beep... Beep... I shot my eyes open and try to sit up, only resulting in pain. i look to my left at the guy that was here earlier.. He was looking a little flustered. "A-are you feeling alright?" He asked me, his voice sounded a bit shaken up and he fidgeted with his shirt, showing a bit of stomach. "Y-yeah." i whispered. Since when was i so talkitive?! I moved further away to the end of the bed. "Did you find my master?" I asked him, hopeful. "You dont have a master." My heart broke. 

My eyes go sad and i look down. "A-alright." i lay back down on the pillow and go on mute. I could feel his eyes on me and i didnt fell comfortable with it. 

 

Aron POV

I was watching Minhyun sleep. I ended up texting Minki and JR, telling them to cook their own damn meals. I usually always cooked the meals because JR burned water and Minki didnt know what a sieve was. I got a reply from the Ren himself saying:

From; Minki :3 

I dont need to eat, I've had my full. ;)

I wanted to throw up reading that. Gross. He was gross. I shuddered and put my phone away, not wanting to even mentally think about what they could be doing at the moment. I looked up at Minhhyun who was still peacefully sleeping. His pretty face took my mind off things. Then his bow lips started to move, as if he were speaking something. His lips were so pretty and i think my inner homo was coming out. I stand and reach over, about to kiss him when i feel his hot breath go over my lips as he comes consious. 

I quickly sit back, blushing madly. What an idiot! Calm your hormones. I fiddled with the botto of my shirt as he looks around. I decided i should speak up first. "A-are you alright?" I asked him, trying to make my voice sound normal, but it came out strained. "Y-yeah." he replies shyly before looking as if he was mentally scolding himself for it. I smile to him, then my smile drops as he asks: "Did you find my master?"

Why did he care so much about this master? He abused and you!! WHY DID YOU WANT HIM SO BAD?! "You dont have a master." i replied to him and watch his heart break in his brown eyes. "A-alright." he whimpers and lays down, falling quiet again. That worried me a bit. I hear my phone ring from my pocket and answer. "Yes Jonghyun?" i questioned. 

"Its actually Minki." His voice was sounding faultered a bit. 

"Why are you on JRs phone?"

"Be-because he's out and i couldnt find my phone." 

"Did you just stutter?" I asked him. "And where is Jjong?" 

"I'm scared." he said in a whisper. Oh i knew what it was.

"Just turn on the light."

"No, it's not that." he whispers. "I think he's cheating on me."

"JR wouldnt cheat on you, dont be ridiculous." I frowned. 

"He is! I know it! He has got all these calls from someone called Jason!" 


Sorry it's short. :( 

ALSO NUESTS NEW MV WAS PERF. REN WAS SO HOT AND THE FEELS. WOAH. 

Yeah i thought i'd leave you all with a cliff hanger for the lols. Please comment and i hope you enjoy! I have many ideas for this fic. 

Thank you and I love you!

~ Soapie