~Chapter 3~

The boy in the ceiling. -- REWRITTEN ON ACCOUNT --

Aron POV

I sit there, watching Minhyuns chest rise and fall. His lips slightly parted as he conitnued to take breaths. He was... kinda ... attractive. It's not like i did anything against gays. My best friends were gay together, but personally, i didnt think i was homoual. I think he was pretty, but he'll probably be prettier when he was better and healthier. I leaned my arm on the table and rested my chin on it. Waiting, he didnt seem to be coming around.

The heart monitor kept my mind occupied. Beep.. Beep.. Beep.. Beep.. It didnt seem to be getting faster but he is breathing independantly. The time seemed to go on.. I could've gone home with Minki and Jonghyun and i could be eating. But instead, i was sitting here watching this boy that had fallen through our living room roof and that i had just figured out that was kidnapped... Today was a strange day. 

The time went on.. I ended up falling asleep and waking in the morning. I shoot up and rubbed my eyes with a cute yawn. I looked at the boy, expecting a sleeping body but instead, i am left staring into deep, melted chocolate eyes. He was awake, and watching me. Not saying anything. Just.. watching. "H-hi." I say, unsure about how he would react. He suddenly starts to freak out, his hands started to shake and tears erupt in his eyes. "P-please dont hurt me." His voice was distillated and scared. But pretty none the less. "I am not going to, relax." I say quietly to him. "W-where am I?' He asks. "The hospital,  You fell from our roof," 

"Your roof?' He made a questionable face. "That cant be right, i live in my masters house." "Your master?' I asked, "You dont have a master." He whimpers at me. "A-are you my new master?" "Huh? No, you arent a dog. You dont have a master." I said to him, confused. Then remembered what the Nurse told me about his conditions. ... abuse... acid.. "But relax okay? We're trying to make you better." I go to hold his hand and he screams and starts to beg. 

I was taken aback and start to panic. "Hey hey, Please dont cry. I'm sorry" I say to him, Nurses come in and tell me i can go home now. I didnt want to leave but sigh with a nod. Grabbing my phone, i leave the hospital room and sign out. i call JR and wait for him to turn up in the car. 

He eventually does but with the face he was giving and the amount of hickeys on his neck and fluffed up hair, i interupted his and Minkis 'special time'. I get in the car, "Sorry." I apologise to him. "It's fine, I'm fine with it, but it's Minki you're gonna have to wath out for." He gives a laugh that made me worry. I swallow and he drives home. 

At home, i did pay for interupting. Ren threw his heels at me. Yes. Heels. Choi minki threw his heels at me and i got a black eye from a pair of leopard print stiletthos. I was now sitting on the couch, holding an ice pack to my eye while JR asks me about Minhyun. "I went to touch him and then he started to cry. And he begged me to not hurt him." I say to him, readjusting the ice pack. The blonde was fuming and kept himself upstairs. 

"Well, he was abused so he has a reason to be worried and scared." He says, "the poor boy is probably freaking out right now."

 

Minhyun POV

"DONT TOUCH ME! I'M SORRY! DONT HURT ME!" I screamed, begigng the ladies in white. I struggled and my arms started to sting and hurt. "Please, just let me go back to my master." I cried to them. The lady in white them shoved something sharp in my arm, making me cry in pain and then everything went dizzy..

and dizzier...

and then everything went black

 

Aron POV

"Hmm, yeah probably." I sighed and put the ice down. "How bad is it?" i asked him, referring to my eye. "Yeah pretty bad. Blacker than jjajangmyun." He gives a laugh. I frowned at him and threw the ice at him. "I dont know how you put up with him." I sighed. "It is simple after a few months." he smiles mischviously, i squint at him.

"Dont worry." He winks at me. I flopped back. "He has pretty eyes." "Who?" "Minhyun." "He does huh?" He says with a smirk. I look up at him. "What is that supposed to mean?" i asked him. "Oh nothing.. But ya know. Whatever." he said shurgging it all off. I hear a fiant whinge, "Minki calls. Bye~" The black and Red head dashes off to his 'Maiden in distress'. I sighed and look up at the now, semi fixed (Mostly white) roof. I dont know what JR saw up there, but i dont want to know. I shudder at the thought of what a man could do something to someone so.. delicate. I stretched my arms up and let out a breath. 

I get up and grab my keys. I knew what Minkis whinge was, and let me tell you, it wasnt a whinge.. It was a moan. And whatever they were gonna do, i didnt want to hear it. I leave the house and go out to my car. I yawn and end up resting against the bonnet. Well only until i started to well.. hear them.. and then i took a drive. I took off down the road to the hospital. Maybe i could see Minhyun again? Within a few minutes of driving i finally get to the large hospital. I parked and get out, locking my car on the way into the hospital. I asked about Minhyun and explained who i was and why i was here and luckily a nurse who recognized me took me to see him. 

He was unconcious again,, with fresh scratch marks on his cheeks which i am guessing he did to himself. I watched the rise and fall of his chest again.. His lips slightly parted. I kinda wanted to.. 

....

.....

......

........ 

...........

..................kiss him.

 


Hi ya'll. Another quick update. It's a bit boring but every story usually is until everything starts off.

 

WHO IS EXCITED?!?!?! I am! Cant wait for the highlight Melody to come out. 

~ Soapie.