➣ NATSUME YUUJINCHOU : EFFLORESCENCE.

✲ OUR SECRET BASE : a layout dump. / lmao hello.

 

 

 

 

 

Hey, just a little more, I want you to listen just a little more. Hey, just a little more, can I be selfish just a little more? It seems like it'll disappear the moment I obtain it. Won't you please give me a word? I love you, I love you until the world ends. Try and say that as you laugh and call it stupid. I love you. Unable to do such a simple thing easily, I pray to that sky so that I can love properly. Hey, although I want to know, there are too many things I can't understand. That's why I embraced the two bodies that won't become one with all my might. The world changes just by you being here. See, the monotone scenery is reflected vividly. Before I'm aware, the separated hands are held together as we walk. I'll ask that sky if I'm loving properly. Even if the day we shall separate comes, having the days I thought of you is enough. Someday the day I'll understand why we separated will come. I'll promise to tomorrow. I love you, I love you until the world ends. Try and say that as you laugh and call it stupid. I love you. Unable to do such a simple thing easily, I pray to that sky so that I can love properly. I pray to that sky.

 

Start to run, facing front. I drew with numb fingers in the sky, Lighting the blessings in your future. Cut through, with those hands. Can you hear this voice? Embrace the ability to laugh honestly. Now, start to run. Even if only a little, my fingertips are dyed an adult color. As if embarrassed, I softly hide them. With your chin in your hands, in front of your field of vision, A small flower bud was slowly swaying. Hey, for me, who always hesitates, Even now, I think of those words you sent me. Start to run, facing front. I drew with numb fingers in the sky, Lighting the blessings in your future. Cut through, with those hands. Can you hear this voice? Embrace the ability to laugh honestly. Now, start to run. Even though I am reluctant to think of how good the past was, There are still feelings I want to recover. My eyes fill with the me who pushes me from behind, a vision piled on top of sprouting flower buds. I will triumph over time, and someday again, I want to be able to boast of that day long gone, I will even carry a clock that runs backwards. Cut through, with those hands. Are you laughing? It's just like me, To hold tightly to these feelings I can't let go. Now, start to run. Hey, for me, who always hesitates, Even now, I think of those words you sent me. Dye the future your color. Start to run, facing front. I drew with numb fingers in the sky, Lighting the blessings in your future. Cut through, with those hands. Can you hear this voice? Embrace the ability to laugh honestly. Now, start to run. I will triumph over time, and someday again, I want to be able to boast of that day long gone, I will even carry a clock that runs backwards. Cut through, with those hands. Are you laughing? It's just like me, To hold tightly to these feelings I can't let go. Now, start to run.

 

To you, who are living through the present moment, I'll send this song. To you right now, who keep hanging your head down... Just why are you crying? I don't understand at all. Just what can I, being so powerless, do for you? Since I am not you, I don't understand how you feel. I can't just thoughtlessly tell you that I do understand. So please tell me why you are in pain. I want to try my best to do for you whatever I can. To you, who are living through the present moment, I'll send this song. To you, who are trying your hardest to live on, I'll send this song. It's okay to cry from time to time, but tomorrow let's go with a smile. You always try so hard. You really try too hard. You don't have to work so hard now. It's fine to slack off once in a while. Although you can only live in a uncouth manner, I like your way of life. I really like your eyes when you laugh. So please don't blame yourself so much. At times, people grow up through relying on others. To you, who are living through the present moment, I'll send this song. To you, who are covered in wounds, I'll send this song. It's okay to run away from pain or difficulties, as long as you can fight again on another day. Even though so many unpleasant things have happened, by going through them, it becomes easier for you to notice the little pleasant things, doesn't it? To you, who are living through the present moment, I'll send this song. To you, who have forgotten even to smile, I'll send this song. You've been through so much up to today, but you'll definitely have a happy tomorrow. So please, don't just keep suffering in a corner alone.

 

You're making that expression again: biting hard on your lips, trying to hide your weakness. Deep through your pupils, I see you cowering in pain, if that's how you truly feel. Thinking about what's saddening you, you weep, alone, feeling uneasy. Just why are you carrying all those painful thoughts by yourself? Just quietly entrust them to me. If you think you need more time, then it's okay to do it little by little. We simply have concluded too soon that there's no way we could fly without wings. I will call out to you at the top of my voice, so that you wouldn't lose your way. As our hearts soar high in the sky, on the wind, let our voices fly in unison! Even if you insist that our voices will never reach, or if you're running away from being hurt, in your tightly gripped palm, you cannot hide your own swaying thoughts. Don't sigh. Don't stay alone. Then, all the painful thoughts will go away. Let's move just a little closer towards our tomorrow. Something impossible to do by yourself can probably still be changed. Instead of having wings, we are able to send our thoughts anywhere freely. I will sing to you at the top of my voice, so that you wouldn't forget. Even if we become separated faraway, right through the sky, let our voices sprint in unison! If the road you choose after having getting lost is another lost way, then look up in the dazzling sky, where thousands of voices will be resounding. If you think you need more time, then it's okay to do it little by little. We simply have concluded too soon that there's no way we could fly without wings. I will call out to you at the top of my voice, so that you wouldn't lose your way. As our hearts soar high in the sky, on the wind, let our voices fly in unison!

 

 

"I RETURN YOUR NAME TO YOU:

a veeery simple layout featuring natsume takashi and nyanko-sensei. this is a beautiful anime, I love this one a lot too haha. the LYRICS used are 'aieru' by kourin, 'issei no sei' by kita shuuhei, 'ima, kono toki' by hiiragi and 'ano hi time machine' by long shot party. ICON credits to mankanshokun on tumblr. COLOURS used are #FFD5AC and #FFCC99. ! be careful when editing because the layout will look different ! the code is HERE and please do not remove the credits!