➣ MAGI : IN THIS COLOURFUL WORLD.

✲ OUR SECRET BASE : a layout dump. / lmao hello.

Even though I do not believe in fate so easily, I want to dream a same dream with you. There will be  smiles and cries tomorrow, But "regret" will not be there. You will be there with me, So I want to  stay strong. There might be zig-zag, It's okay to turn zig-zag. Forever and ever with you Our road  goes on. Words don’t end up to be my own objectives I have to see it with my own eyes When the rain  pours down, The world becomes its worst, but “You have the bravery,” Off you went, believing in  these words But you were ridiculed by the people around you “He can’t do anything anyway.” Just let  them talk You are by no means weak Reach out to those dreams no one else had, and grasp them firmly  Surely you’ll make them true Come, put up your own flag Move forward The tears you shed Are proof  that you’re alive And will become your strength When you’re lost, I'll be here by your side.

In this colorful world, is our meeting really a coincidence ?

 

 

 

2xYdH1x.png

 

 

 

 

 

"THE PRINCE, THE MAGI AND THE FANALIS:

I recently finished watching the second season of magi and it was so beautiful that I made a layout for it hoho. all the characters there are so cute, titus is only one of my favourites out of all. HOVER over the triangles for information and trivia. the LYRICS used are 'with you/with me' by 9nine and 'the bravery' by supercell. IMAGE credits to ren-hakuryuu on tumblr. take note that using a square-shaped image would be more preferrable when replacing the image. COLOUR SETS used are HERE, HERE and HERE. the code is HERE and the credits are in the first hovering triangle to the right so please do not remove those!