╔ ░ REQUEST LIST

╔ ░ HALLYU one-shot REQUESTS ░ ╗
 
The following list will be continually updated to reflect status changes and new requests. The listed number corresponds with the chapter in which the one-shot will be featured.
 

 
2 | TITLE: Followed | REQUESTED BY: Shirass501 | STATUS: Complete
 
Characters – Kyu Jong (SS501) | Dasom (Sistar)  | Young Saeng (SS501)  | Bora (Sistar)
Genre(s) – Romance | Light Comedy
Plot – Kyu Jong and Dasom are in love and are enjoying a date at a restaurant in Itaewon, unaware that Young Saeng, who has been harboring feelings for Dasom for a long time, has followed them there. Young Saeng, meanwhile, is unaware that he has been followed to the restaurant by his own secret admirer, Bora.
 
3 | TITLE: Midnight Date | REQUESTED BY: Kikwik | STATUS: Complete
 
Characters – G-Dragon (Big Bang) | IU
Genre(s) – Light Romance | Light Angst
Plot – G-Dragon, dressed as a devil, and IU, dressed as an angel, attend a Halloween party. Both see something in the other that they want, and when they meet at a secret place later that night, they hope to get it; however, looks can be deceiving…
 
4 | TITLE: Duplicity | REQUESTED BY: blaqandwhite | STATUS: Complete
 
Characters – Lee Joon (MBLAQ) | Mir (MBLAQ) | Seungho (MBLAQ)
Genre(s) – Romance | Angst
Plot – After a concert in Tokyo, MBLAQ return to their hotel for an after party. Mir begins flirting with Lee Joon like he always does when fueled by alcohol, only to be rejected when he confesses his feelings. Convinced that Lee Joon is in denial, Mir spends some time before the second concert the next night in a search to uncover the truth, but what he discovers is not what he expected. 
 
5 | TITLE: Feeling Sunshine | REQUESTED BY: Malfunction | STATUS: Complete
 
Characters – Taeyeon (SNSD)  | Sunny (SNSD)
Genre(s) – Alternate Universe | Light Romance | Light Angst
Plot – Being tormented by her classmates when she lost her sight at the start of her teenage years turned Taeyeon cold. Now an adult, she lives a cheerless and cloistered life, only leaving her small apartment when she absolutely must. When one of the strings on her violin breaks, she hesitatingly ventures out to a nearby music shop. On the way, she encounters Sunny, who changes her life completely.
 
6 | TITLE: Tiny DancersREQUESTED BY: therealkpoppers | STATUS: Complete
 
Characters – Seungri (Big Bang) | CL (2ne1)
Genre(s) – Alternate Universe | Romance | Comedy
Plot – Seungri and CL's marriage is full of love and children, but also full of endless cat-and-dog bickering. All of that converges one Saturday morning when they have to take their three-year-old triplets – two boys, Dennis and Daniel, and one girl, Eun Ni – to dance lessons.
 
7 | TITLE: Forever MondayREQUESTED BY: ak4lkjh | STATUS: Complete
 
Characters – Kang Gary | Song Ji Hyo
Genre(s) – Romance
Plot – Ji Hyo attends a Leessang concert one Sunday night in New York City. The next day, Gary surprises her with a romantic adventure through the city in an attempt to win her heart. 
 
8 | TITLE: What Hearts Can HoldREQUESTED BY: ohbluewind | STATUS: Complete
 
Characters – Nichkhun (2PM) | Victoria (f(x)) | Tiffany (SNSD)
Genre(s) – Romance | Angst
Plot – A month after the announcement that Nichkhun is in a relationship with Tiffany, he meets with Victoria to settle things between them and find some closure, but leaving the past behind is more difficult than he had anticipated. 
 
9 | TITLE: Movie NightREQUESTED BY: WarQueen | STATUS: Complete
 
Characters – T.O.P. (Big Bang) | Bom (2ne1)
Genre(s) – Romance | Comedy
Plot – T.O.P. and Bom have been dating for a few months. Because they haven’t yet had time all to themselves, they make plans to have a movie night – just the two of them – at his apartment. Slight problem: Bom shows up with health food and romance movies while T.O.P. is prepared with junk food and horror movies. 
 
10 | TITLE: Flash of TruthREQUESTED BY: chocolatebrownie | STATUS: Complete
 
Characters – V (BTS) | Kim Jennie
Genre(s) – Light Romance | Angst
Plot – YG trainee Kim Jennie is about to debut in a new girl group, which has been in the works for years. Her pending contract stipulates that she is not allowed to date; however, she is already in a relationship with V from BTS. Jennie, unwilling to let anything get in the way of her dream, meets with V to break up with him before news of their secret relationship gets out. 
 
11 | TITLE: Business & PleasureREQUESTED BY: ilovegdara | STATUS: Complete
 
Characters – G-Dragon (Big Bang) | Dara (2ne1)
Genre(s) – Alternate Universe | Romance | Light Comedy
Plot – Kwon Jiyong, CEO of Business & Pleasure, Inc., agrees to do a favor for his old college friend, Choi Seunghyun, by hiring Seunghyun’s sister, Dara, as his new secretary. When Jiyong arrives at his office and sees Dara, he is so captivated by her innocence and beauty that he has trouble speaking.
 
12 | TITLE: Project 247, Part 1REQUESTED BY: painless and pinkeusoshi | STATUS: Complete
 
Characters – Kim Jong Kook | Song Ji Hyo | Go Ara | Lee Kwang Soo | Ji Suk Jin
Genre(s) – Action | Light Romance | Light Comedy
Plot – The CIA (Celebrity Information Agency) is a special division of the Ministry of Justice that hires celebrities to serve as secret informants because of their ability to infiltrate VIP areas without suspicion. The entertainment industry is aware that this agency exists and that certain celebrities may be serving as spies, but the identity of these agents has never been discovered… until now, when something goes wrong during an information retrieval mission at a charity dinner sponsored by S.M. Entertainment. This is Part 1 of 2.
 
13 | TITLE: Project 247, Part 2REQUESTED BY: painless and pinkeusoshi | STATUS: Complete
 
Characters – Kim Jong Kook | Song Ji Hyo | Go Ara | Lee Kwang Soo | Ji Suk Jin
Genre(s) – Action | Light Romance | Light Comedy
Plot – The CIA (Celebrity Information Agency) is a special division of the Ministry of Justice that hires celebrities to serve as secret informants because of their ability to infiltrate VIP areas without suspicion. The entertainment industry is aware that this agency exists and that certain celebrities may be serving as spies, but the identity of these agents has never been discovered… until now, when something goes wrong during an information retrieval mission at a charity dinner sponsored by S.M. Entertainment. This is Part 2 of 2.
 
14 | TITLE: Marry me, Sanghyunnie!REQUESTED BY: kimichi21 | STATUS: Complete
 
Characters – Lee Joon (MBLAQ) | Thunder (MBLAQ)
Genre(s) – Romance | Comedy
Plot – While on vacation for a few days at Naksan Beach, Lee Joon has so far made two failed attempts at asking for Thunder’s hand in marriage. Both times, the proposal message was accidentally eaten (yes, eaten). With only one day left before they have to return to Seoul, Lee Joon has come up with another romantic proposal idea and is hoping that the third time’s the charm.
 
15 | TITLE: Happy KitchenREQUESTED BY: princess_rika | STATUS: Complete
 
Characters – G-Dragon (Big Bang) | CL (2ne1)
Genre(s) – Romance | Comedy
Plot – CL is trying to prepare a four-course dinner to celebrate the two years she and G-Dragon have been dating, but with that many dishes to manage, the kitchen is a chaotic mess. When G-Dragon tries to help, the situation quickly takes a turn for the worse.   
 
16 | TITLE: Lost CarnivalREQUESTED BY: heartarcfantasy21 | STATUS: Complete
 
Characters – Seungri (Big Bang) | Seohyun (SNSD)
Genre(s) – Horror | Romance
Plot – Seungri and Seohyun have just begun dating and are taking a drive through the countryside when they see a sign for a carnival. When they arrive at the small fairground, they notice that it looks abandoned and that there are only a handful of strange old people there. What’s eerier, though, is that all of the rides seem to be out of order… all except for one: the haunted house.  
 
17 | TITLE: FragmentsREQUESTED BY: Shirass501 | STATUS: Complete
 
Characters – Kim Jong Kook | Song Ji Hyo
Genre(s) – Alternate Universe | Romance | Angst
Plot – Jong Kook and Ji Hyo used to be enemies in school but have since fallen in love and have been happily married for five years. When a tragic car accident on their wedding anniversary leaves Ji Hyo with amnesia, the years of her life that she spent with Jong Kook are forgotten. She remembers him now only as that old enemy and doesn’t believe him when he tries to tell her that they are in love.
 
18 | TITLE: The Pepero KissREQUESTED BY: regzlim | STATUS: Complete
 
Characters – Song Ji Hyo | Reggie (OC)
Genre(s) – Romance | Light Comedy
Plot – Reggie, a Singaporean expat living in Seoul, is out on her usual morning run through Hangang Park when she stumbles upon a taping of Running Man. Her arrival is somewhat serendipitous, for at that moment, Song Ji Hyo is tasked with finding a foreigner in the crowd to be her partner in the next mission: the Pepero Game.
 
19 | TITLE: Always By Your SideREQUESTED BY: facuul305 | STATUS: Complete
 
Characters – Kris (EXO) | Park Ah Chan (OC)
Genre(s) – Alternate Universe | Romance | Light Angst
Plot – Ah Chan is an incredibly cheerful girl and the light of Kris’s life. They’ve been married for two years now and each day she makes him happier than the day before. However, when Ah Chan suffers a terrible misfortune and ends up in the hospital, all the joy within her dissipates. Kris spends all of his time thereafter doing everything he can to help her recover and restore her cheer.   
 
20 | TITLE: The Girl BetweenREQUESTED BY: HappyVirusing | STATUS: Complete
 
Characters – Woohyun (Infinite) | Jimin (BTS) | Heesung (OC)
Genre(s) – Alternate Universe | Romance | Angst
Plot – Jimin and his sister, Heesung, attend Bangtan High, where he is part of the Bangtan Boys gang. When Jimin finds out that his sister is in love with and has been secretly dating Woohyun, who attends the rival school Woollim High, Jimin gets the Bangtan Boys together to start trouble with Woohyun’s gang, Infinite. Neither gang, unfortunately, foresees just how badly this will all end. 
 
21 | TITLE: Behind the ScenesREQUESTED BY: damnbored | STATUS: Complete
 
Characters – Lee Dong Wook | Song Ji Hyo
Genre(s) – Romance
Plot – Running Man is taping its New Year’s cooking battle episode and Lee Dong Wook, who has been harboring feelings for Ji Hyo ever since filming The Fugitive of Joseon with her, is assigned to be her cooking partner. Dong Wook thinks that, as an actor, he should be able to easily hide his feelings from her, but when Ji Hyo first sees him and jumps into his arms, he realizes that this will be his most difficult acting role yet.
 
22 | TITLE: The Research Kiss [Rated]REQUESTED BY: regzlim | STATUS: Complete
 
Characters – Song Ji Hyo | Reggie (OC)
Genre(s) – Romance
Plot – In this follow-up to The Pepero Kiss, Ji Hyo is set to star in a new drama that centers on a lesbian relationship and sees an opportunity to research this role when she runs into Reggie, who admits to the actress that she is a lesbian. That night, the two women meet at Reggie's apartment, where Ji Hyo ends up delving more deeply into her research than she had planned.
 
23 | TITLE: Hate (That I Love) YouREQUESTED BY: 2PMMissA90 | STATUS: Complete
 
Characters – Kim Soo Hyun | J.ace (OC)
Genre(s) – Romance | Comedy
Plot – Funny and mischievous Soo Hyun has been friends with his next-door neighbor, J.ace, for almost a year. He enjoys teasing her about her tomboyish ways and loves calling her by her real name, Jesika, which always sets off her short temper. Today, he takes his teasing to the next level by planning a series of pranks, but he doesn’t know that these pranks might awaken her desire to be more feminine and that, by the end of the day, she might just become the type of girl befitting the name “Jesika”… the type of girl Soo Hyun might consider ideal.
 
24 | TITLE: Sunset on the PondREQUESTED BY: BangHana | STATUS: Complete
 
Characters – Daehyun (BAP) | Hana (OC)
Genre(s) – Alternate Universe | Romance | Light Comedy
Plot – Hana’s best friend, Daehyun, finds her atop the arched bridge on Bundang Pond where she has been standing alone for hours, depressed after a boy from school, Zelo, rejected her. Daehyun tries to cheer her up by singing to her, but the song he chooses – 4men’s “Baby Baby” – ends up revealing his feelings for her… and no cheesecake in the world has the power to take those words back.
 
25 | TITLE: YouREQUESTED BY: Yanseob_YS | STATUS: Complete
 
Characters – Yoseob (Beast) | Lee Hanna (OC)
Genre(s) – Romance | Light Comedy
Plot – Lee Hanna has always been the type of person to cheer up others when they are depressed, including her own father, who has been struggling with sadness for some time. When he unexpectedly falls ill and passes away, Hanna goes to the park where they used to meet each Saturday and sits there alone, praying for someone to cheer her sadness away… but never actually expecting that this prayer would be answered.
 
26 | TITLE: The Idol's AngelREQUESTED BY: lucy10271 | STATUS: Complete
 
Characters – Kris (EXO) | Krystal (f(x)) | Minho (SHINee) | Baek Sumin
Genre(s) – Alternate Universe | Romance | Light Angst
Plot – In 1994, a beautiful model named Baek Sumin, suffering from a rare illness, lies in her hospital bed and envisions an angel named Kris in her room. When she passes away on a cold October night, she is reincarnated as Krystal Jung, who grows up to be an idol and is engaged to Minho. All her life, Krystal has felt the presence of a guardian angel, and one day, that presence is made known to her.
 
27 | TITLE: Little Scheming SisterREQUESTED BY: dkaylalag | STATUS: Complete
 
Characters – Jaejoong (JYJ) | Dara (2ne1) | Kaye (OC)
Genre(s) – Alternate Universe | Light Romance | Light Comedy
Plot – Jaejoong and Kaye’s parents died when they were both young, leaving them with a significant inheritance but also with a significant fear of loss. When Jaejoong begins spending all of his time with his new girlfriend, Dara, Kaye fears that she will lose her brother forever… unless she can find a way to intervene.