14th & 15th April

Welcome to earth!

In the middle of the night when Luhan was sleeping he started to feel cold. So he just tugged the blanket more to his side. Luhan felt warm again and continued his sleep. An hour later he slept comfortable, until he got kicked out of his bed. He fell hard on the wooden floor. He woke up immediately. He opened his eyes and saw that Sehun had grow again. He just took all the space in bed and kicked Luhan off his own sweet bed. Sehun just slept peacefully and smiled in his sleep. Luhan got up and walked like a zombie to the living room. He let his body fall on the couch and fell back asleep.

Sehun got awake by Kyungsoo. He didn’t want to get up and pulled the blanket over his head. Kyungsoo sighed and pulled the blanket away from Sehun. The boy just sighed and opened his eyes.

“Good morning hyung.” Sehun said with a high pitched sleepy voice.

“Good morning Sehun-ah, would you like to wake up Luhan hyung?” Kyungsoo asked. Sehun nodded and walked to the living room. He saw Luhan sleep on the couch. Sehun evilly grinned and walked to Luhan. Sehun started to stand on the couch, he jumped up and down on the couch.

“Wake up Luhan!” Sehun screamed.

Luhan fell from the couch and got awoke by Sehun. Luhan got a bit angry, but then he remembered that Sehun has a body from a 8 year old and is still a kid. Also Kyungsoo would kill him if he hurt Sehun. The older boy sighed as he got up from the floor. He walked to the kitchen and sat on the chair near the small rectangle table. Luhan tried to hold his eyes open, but he just closed them for awhile. Luhan fell asleep again, but this time with his head on the table. His slumber didn’t last for long, as Kyungsoo woke Luhan up.

“Why are you so sleepy.” Kyungsoo asked. The smaller boy took a seat opposite of Luhan.

“Because Sehun! He just stole my blanket and then kicked me out of my own bed. So I needed to sleep on the couch, which wasn't comfortable too!” Luhan whined. Kyungsoo just laughed at the whining boy.

“Yah! It’s not the time to laugh! We should buy him a bed.” Luhan spoke. Kyungsoo nodded.

Little Sehun ran in the kitchen, he was really hyper. A typical 8 year old Luhan thought. Sehun talked a lot to Kyungsoo and when he looked at Luhan he just stuck out his tongue. He also frowned at him. Luhan didn’t know why, but he had the feeling that Sehun dislikes him a lot. Sehun never talks to Luhan, when the little boy notices that Luhan listens too he stops talking and walks away.

After breakfast Sehun fresh himself up with help of Kyungsoo. Then he just watched Power rangers on the TV. Luhan walked to his roommate who was busy in the living room.

“Hey, does Sehun dislike me?” Luhan asked.

Kyungsoo nodded. Luhan’s mouth fell open, why does the younger dislike him? Luhan has helped him a lot, he even let him sleep in his bed.

“He called you girly, stupid, short - ” Luhan asked Kyungsoo to stop talking. Luhan felt sad. He just walked away from the kitchen. Luhan walked in the living room. He saw Sehun having fun by watching Power Rangers. Sehun made some weird noises like ‘yehet, ohorat, yehat’ and some more weird noises. Sehun noticed the presence of Luhan. The older tired to smile kindly but Sehun returned a frown. Luhan gave up and walked away.

 

The next day was Tuesday the 15th of April. Luhan slept today on the couch, Kyungsoo and he had ordered a single bed. The bed should arrive today, or at least that’s what Luhan hopes. The two roommates got early up, it was a school day. They both attended the same college, the college wasn’t far away from the dorm. They weren't in the same classes, so they had a different time to start their college class. Luhan made himself ready to go. In the dorm was it a bit noisy, Luhan was showering and Kyungsoo was cooking breakfast. Sehun got awake by the noise. He walked into the kitchen and greeted Kyungsoo.

“Why are you two so early up?” Sehun asked with his teenage-boy-high-tone-cracking-voice. Today Sehun had the body of a 12 year old boy. He was almost taller than Kyungsoo. He just rubbed his eyes since the lights were really bright and his eyes weren't used to light because the long slumber

“Luhan hyung and I are going to college today.” Kyungsoo said. He was a bit hurry. He put the breakfast for Sehun on the table and started to make lunch for Luhan and him.

“You can stay home alone right?” Kyungsoo asked. Sehun nodded and continued eating. The older one looked on his watch and noticed that it was time to go to his college classes. He started to pack his bags and gave Sehun a little hug.

"Okay, since my classes start in 30 minutes, I need to go out house. Tell Luhan hyung that I will come late at home and that I'm not possible to cook."

Sehun looked at the older and just nodded. Kyungsoo waved and then ran out house. Sehun sighed, he didn't want to be home alone with Luhan. After he finished his breakfast he went to the living room to watch some TV. After a while Luhan walked in with curly ramyun noodle hair. Sehun laughed when he saw his hair.

"Why are you laughing?" Luhan asked with with a dumb face. Sehun couldn't talk because he was laughing too much, he covered his mouth to muffle his laughing noises. Luhan just shrugged his shoulder as the younger one didn't gave an answer. He walked in to the kitchen passing a refrigerator that was silver colored.  Luhan gasped when he saw his hair in the reflection of it. He started to touch his he.

"Oh no my hair...." Luhan pouted."Now I look like a 5 year old sheep."

"But you already look like a 5 year old." Sehun mumbled, but it was loud enough to hear for Luhan. The older decided to let it slip and focused on his hair.

Luhan walked back to his room and grabbed one of his snapbacks. He had a collection of snapbacks, this one was black and had a bit of leather on it. Luhan put it on his head backwards. He walked back in the kitchen and got stares from Sehun. The younger one looked at Luhan and stared. He looked at him from head to toe saying nothing. Luhan got uncomfortable and tried to ignore the stares. after a while Sehun looked away and watched TV again.

"Kyungsoo hyung, is off to class and said that he will come late home." Sehun spoke. Luhan walked to the living room and took seat next to the younger.

"Hmm okay, is he already gone?" Luhan asked. Sehun nodded and continued watching TV. Luhan looked at the clock, it was time to go to his classes. He packed his bags and looked at Sehun.

"Sehunnie, I need to leave. I left some money on the table, if you want to get some bubble tea or other snacks. Stay save, today I'm early free from school today. So maybe we can do something fun together." Luhan said as he put on his leather jacket and put his foots in his Jordan sneakers. Sehun nodded and watched his hyung leave.

 

Sehun just lied on the couch watching TV the whole morning. He got a bit bored and felt warm since the sun shone bright. He turned off the TV and got up from the couch.He walked to a table in the living room, he grabbed the money and was ready to go out house. He grabbed a jacket, snapback and sneakers from Luhan and put it on. He looked in the mirror and thought 'It looks better on me.' Sehun grinned and left the house.  When Sehun walked outside he stretched a bit, it felt for him like he hasn't been outside for like forever. He made his way to the bubble tea shop in the park. The park was noisy and crowded like always. When he arrived at the bubble tea shop was there a short queue. So it was fast his time to order his bubble tea. Sehun choice for the bubble tea taste choco. When he got his bubble tea, he made his was out of the park and decided to go to a mall. It was a bit new for Sehun, he was stunned my almost everything. He looked everywhere, the sudden his eyes fall on a couple that seemed familiar. He focused on them for a while. They were sitting on a stone bench in front of a ice cream shop. They were holding hands and cuddled a bit. His eyes widened when he the recognized the couple. It was Luhan and Li Na. Sehun frowned again, there was something wrong about this, but he decided to let it go. He went to a small street vent and got some traditional Korean sweets. After he had finished it he went home. When Sehun arrived home he put his shoes off and made way to the living room. He put the cash what was left on the table. Sehun started to watch TV again. A bit later Luhan arrives home, he was really happy and smiled. He walked in the living room and greeted his dongsaeng.

"Why are you so happy?"

"I don't know... But hey! You are wearing my clothes!"

"Yeah, I know. Your clothes are cool."

Luhan started to smile a bit, he was happy that he was having a kind of connection with the younger one. Luhan felt a bit hungry, but he just ignore his tummy. There was a loud noise of a growling tummy, Luhan expected it to be his tummy, but it was Sehun’s. The younger boy blushed a lot, he burried his face in his hands. Sehun felt so embarrassed when Luhan started to laugh. But what was the worst that he already ate something.

“Since you are hungry too, let’s grab some Chinese food!” Luhan said happily. Sehun got excited and got up from the couch. He was ready to go.

Once they reach the Chinese restaurant they got a table for three. The restaurant was big and classy. There where a lot of people here, especially business people. They stared weird when they saw them walk in. Sehun wondered why there were three tables while they were with two people. Sehun also noticed a Luhan who was looking around the place. Like he was searching for someone. Out of nowhere Luhan waved at people, Sehun raised his eyebrow and turned around to look at who Luhan was waving to. He saw a girl walk in. Sehun rolled his eyes, his mood was ruined when he saw Li Na. Luhan stood up, hugged Li Na and kissed her cheek. Sehun almost threw up because the cheesiness.

“Hey.” Luhan said playfully to Li Na, she just giggled and greeted him back.

“Who’s that?” Li Na asked.

“Well uh- that Sehun…. My uhh….” Luhan was bad at lying, he wanted to tell the truth but it’s weird to hear that he’s keeping an alien at his house. What if she told people about it, sure he has told his friends but he knows that they wont tell other people about it.

“I’m his Korean cousin. Sehun.” Sehun spoke with a bored voice. Luhan mouthed Sehun a thank you, but the younger just ignored it.

“Oh hello! I am Li Na, Luhan’s girlfriend.” Sehun was surprised to hear what she said. Since when were they dating? Sehun sighed and rolled his eyes ignoring Li Na. Luhan just laughed cutely and told that Sehun was in a bad mood so that she wouldn't mind him.

After a while Sehun got bored, because Li Na and Luhan were talking Chinese with each other. Now Sehun found that Li Na was Chinese, which was a good thing, for no one. Sehun just enjoyed his meal. It was hot pot. He never ate hot pot, he really started to like Chinese food! He want to visit this restaurant again, but not with Luhan. He probably ask Li Na again.

After eating Luhan came up with the best idea! Lets walk through Seoul! It was the best idea, well that’s what Li Na thought. It was cold and boring. Sehun needed to walk with them, since it was late and dark. Luhan didn’t allow him to go home. They finally spoke Korean again, even though it didn’t interest Sehun what they were talking about.

“Oppa, I heard you had a beautiful voice! Please sing The happiness of enduring hard ships together*! ” Li Na asked happily. Luhan blushed a lot when she asked him.

“No, I can’t sing.”

“If you don’t sing I never will hug you again.” Li Na said with a serious voice. Luhan sighed and he to clear his voice.

Luhan started to sing, Li Na was stunned by his voice. Even Sehun was impressed by his voice. Luhan had a soft voice, it gave Sehun goose bumps. Sehun secretly knew that Luhan was a good singer. Luhan always hummed songs for Sehun when he couldn’t sleep. Sometimes he heard Luhan sing when he was showering. Sehun would made comments about Luhan, which caused a sad Luhan. Sehun didn’t say “Hyung is good at singing.” But he would say “Haha Luhan with singing!” Event though he said those mean comments, he knew that he sang great.

Luckily the little date has ended, but Luhan suggested to walk Li Na home. Which was very bad. Her house was on the other side of Seoul. They finally walked Li Na home and then went home. Sehun kept nagging that his legs were tired. So they took the buss home.

They arrived fast home. Sehun went straight to his bed and by bed he meant Luhan’s bed. He as claimed his bed as his own new bed. There were three beds in this kinda big sleeping room. Luhan’s or better to say Sehun’s bed, Kyungsoo’s bed and the brand new bed. He could use the new bed, but he liked Luhan’s bed better. Sehun changed into some simple clothes of Luhan and lied in bed. He still didn’t close his eyes and sleep, but he just enjoyed the feeling of laying in this warm cozy bed. The door opened, when Sehun noticed that he closed his eyes and pretend to sleep.

“What! Why is Sehun sleeping in my bed? There is a brand new bed in the same room.” Luhan whined. Kyungsoo laughed at his hyung.

“Well bad for you then!”

“Well yea, he can use my bed. A tleast I don’t need to sleep on the couch.” Luhan laughed.

“So, did you confess to Li Na?”

“Yeah, she said that she liked me too. Then you know…. We kinda made out. After school we got ice cream and later we went on a date. But I asked if Sehun wanted to go with us. He said yes, but somehow I have the feeling that he doesn't like Li Na.”

“Hmm maybe because he isn’t used to her. but I never guessed that you had the balls to confess.” Kyungsoo snorted.

“Yah! I have a balls! I am a very manly man!” Luhan said with red cheeks. Kyungsoo just laughed again and rolled his eyes.

They said goodnight to each other and went to sleep. Sehun got tired to and closed his eyes.

Luhan hoped that he could sleep without getting bothered by Sehun. But he was wrong, when Luhan wanted to close his eyes he heard Sehun snore really loud. The older boy groaned and covered his ears like a little kid.


Chapter 2 is here ^^ I was going to update it Monday but i was really busy TAT

* The song The happiness of enduring hard ships together is the song what EXO-M sang at Immortal song but then the Chinese version of the program. The song is my current fave song aside Overdose then lol

Anyway, I hope that you liked the chapter! Please leave some comments, subscribe, upvote and share!

Thank you a lot for reading this story