18th & 19th April

Welcome to earth!

It had been several days with Sehun. Luhan got used to him, how he always frowned, made comments about him or that he wore his clothes. It was Thursday the 18th, Luhan and Kyungsoo got free because it was spring break. Luhan woke up. It was a cold day, the sun didn’t shine. He got up from his new bed and saw that Sehun and Kyungsoo were already up. Luhan decided to take a shower. The shower was warm and nice, Luhan didn’t want to leave the shower. The warm water felt good on his skin and outside the shower was it cold. He sighed and turned off the water. He wrapped a towel on his lower part of his body and got out the bathroom. He stepped into his room and went to his closet. He changed in to some black sweatpants and put a grey T-shirt on. He heard his tummy growl and decided to go eat breakfast.

Luhan walked in the living room and then went straight to the living room. When he walked in he almost got a heart attack. He saw a half man in the kitchen and he was taller than Luhan. He was really tall! He was looking in our refrigerator and grabbed something out it.

“Oh my god who are you, what are you. Where is Kyungsoo!” Luhan screamed. He grabbed a banana to protect his self.

The half man laughed and turned to Luhan. “I am your worst nightmare!” He said with a low voice. Luhan got scared, grabbed his phone and ran off to the bathroom. Then he locked himself up, safe from the stranger. He started to call Kyungsoo.

“Kyungsoo!” Luhan half screamed half sobbed.

“What’s wrong?”

“There is a burglar in our house! He’s half !” Luhan started to panic out. He started heavy breathing.

When Luhan panicked out he heard Kyungsoo laugh. Luhan was surprised to hear him laugh. How could he do that while a crazy man was robbing their dorm.

“Relax, that’s Sehun. He has the body of 18 year old now. He’s taller than us and our clothes don’t fit him anymore. So I went to Kai and asked if he could borrow us some clothes.” Kyungsoo explained.

Luhan felt so dumb right now. How could he run away like that, what if he was a real burglar. Luhan got outside the bathroom and walked back to the kitchen. He saw Sehun standing in the living room.

“Oh there are you again.” He spoke with an evil grin. Luhan knew now that it was Sehun. The evil grin is always the one he gave when he did something bad.

Luhan nodded. He stared at Sehun. He noticed that he had a body of a grown up man. He had abs, pretty arms, broad shoulders, a big Adam's apple and he was tall. Sehun also had blonde hair, which looked pretty good on him too! Luhan started to blush when Sehun noticed him looking at his body.

“Like what you see?” Sehun asked with a bit annoyed voice. He sighed and his lips. Luhan shook his head and noticed that he was staring at him.

“Ehm no…. It’s just…. You grow up so fast. It was like yesterday when you were 15.” Luhan spoke with a cracking voice.

Sehun rolled his eyes and his lips again. “Well uh duh. I was yesterday 15. Tomorrow probably 20.” Sehun spoke.

The door opened. Kyungsoo walked in with Kai. They both took of their coats and their shoes out. Then they went straight to the kitchen. Sehun greeted Kyungsoo and Kai. Now Sehun was smiling again. “Woah…. He has grown up so fast.” Kai spoke. He remembered when Sehun was still a little kid who kicked Chanyeol and was frowning all the time.

“Well, duh of course I grew up fast. I am an EXOtion. Now give me my clothes.” Sehun said with an annoyed voice. Kai was surprised by Sehun, but he let it slip. He handed Sehun his clothes. The younger boy took it and went to the bedroom.

He put on the clothes what Kai gave him. Kai gave a too tight blue skinny jeans with a gray 'Hood By Air sweater'. Of course Sehun stole one of Luhan’s snapbacks and put it on his head. Sehun looked in the mirror and was happy with what he was wearing. Only the skinny jeans were too tight, you could see his pop out. He grabbed one of Luhan’s checkered shirts and wrapped it around his waist to cover his . Sehun walked back to the living room, when he walked in his hyungs looked at him.

“Sehun those pants are so tight. I can see your-” Luhan was talking but he was cut off.

“It’s not my fault that Kai wears his skinny jeans too tight! I mean look at his pants what he’s wearing now.” Sehun pointed at Kai’s denim skinny jeans what was too tight.

Kai rolled his eyes and flipped his hair. “Please don’t hate because it looks good on me. Right Kyungsoo?”

“Yeah, sure.” Kyungsoo said. “.” He mumbled.

Everyone including Kai heard it and laughed loudly. Kai’s cheeks became red and became quiet.

“Kai let’s go to the mall.” Sehun suggested. He was a bit bored and he didn’t want to stay home. He got up and put one of Luhan’s shoes on.

“Hey! Those are my shoes and my checkered shirt!” Luhan gasped. Sehun grinned and turned to his hyung. “I know, but it looks better on me.” Luhan sighed. He shook his head, this boy was making him tired. Kyungsoo just laughed and pity his hyung.

Kai waved Kyungsoo goodbye, while the older just ignored and went to the kitchen. Kai pouted and walked away with Sehun.

Kai and Sehun walked to the mall, it was a sunny day. But it wasn’t really warm. They could take the buss, but Kai prefer walking to the mall. It was a bit quiet and awkward. No one was talking and there was a tense atmosphere.

“So, you like Kyungsoo right?” Sehun said out of nowhere. Like it was just a normal thing to say.

Kai started to blush furiously. His cheeks & ears where red and he bit his lip. “No? What who told you?” He said with wide eyes.

“No one told me, it obvious. You look at him with sparkling eyes and the cling to him.”

Kai blushed some more. Then he nodded. “Yes. I do like him. I know him for like ages and he took care of me. He’s so cute but handsome.” Kai spoke. He smiled when he talked about his hyung.

“Do you like Luhan?” Kai looked at the younger who just scrunched his eyebrows together.

“No, I am straight.” Sehun said clearly.

“Oh I am sorry, I’m bi.”

After awhile talking the two became good friends. The walked through the mall, it was a bit crowded. Sehun walked across a group of highschool girls they giggled and looked at him. Sehun look at the girls and gave them a cold look. The girls just squealed and hid their faces. He heard some of the girls whisper. "Woah! Have you seen his it's so cute!" Sehun got annoyed and tried to cover up his . The girls laughed some more and even started to take pictures. Sehun grabbed Kai and made him walk right behind his .

"What the hell?" Kai said as Sehun pulled him.

"Cover up my ." Sehun demanded.

"That's so gross, I will never touch your ." Kai struggled to get out Sehun's grip. It looked more like they were hugging. The girls squealed more and then made pictures of them. Sehun grabbed Kai's wrist and ran away from the girls.

After a while running they in front of the McDonalds. The two panted really hard. Sehun saw the McDonalds, he felt hungry to eat there, but Kai wanted KFC. They argued a bit and then Kai said.

“I will pay a whole KFC bucket for you.” Sehun couldn’t refuse that offer, because who would say no to free chicken?

When they arrived at the KFC they ordered 2 bucket which each 10 pieces of fried chicken, they also got fries. They went upstairs of the KFC. They got a seat by the window. They could see the whole mall. Sehun thanked Kai first. Because he spent a lot of money. Then he put a fried chicken piece in his mouth. He enjoyed the chicken in his mouth. It felt so good, he ate and looked around the restaurant. The KFC wasn't crowded it was a bit empty, maybe because everyone was a bit too lazy to walk upstairs. Sehun's eye fell on someone familiar.

“Kai.” Sehun spoke softly. Kai looked at Sehun, his mouth occupied with chicken and had a silly face.

“Isn’t that Li Na, Luhan’s girlfriend?” Sehun whispered. He pointed at he girl who was sitting on another boys lap and she was kissing him.

Kai turned slowly his head and choked on his chicken. “Yes, that’s her. Luhan will be so devastated when he hears this.” Kai said with a cracking voice.

“So you will tell him.” Kai said quickly. Sehun choked on his coco cola when Kai said it.

“No way.”

“Yea way! He probably be sad, I get sad too. Do you know how long it took him to ask her out? It took him 2 or 3 years to ask her out. You tell him. Remember that I paid for you.” Kai told. Sehun sighed and then nodded.

The next day Li Na visited Luhan today. They were on the couch cuddling and were watching TV. Sehun was just changing into clothes. Today he wore Kai’s clothes again. Luhan had promised him to shop with him when he had the body of a 20 year old. Sehun had now the body of a 20 year old. So he wouldn’t grow up so fast anymore. He had ask Luhan to go shopping, but no, his girlfriend came, so Luhan became so cheesy and stupider than he already was. Sehun put a sweater of Kai on, it looked good on him. Then he put on kai’s skinny jeans. The jeans was extremely tight, Sehun felt like he was going to rip out those pants. Sehun sighed again, his popped again out the skinny jeans. He stole Luhan’s shirt again and covered up his .

Sehun walked into the living room. He totally ignored the cuddling couple on the couch and went to the kitchen. Kyungsoo was cooking something delicious. Sehun smiled at his hyung and said good morning to him.

“Sehun you are finally 20! How does it feels to be 20?” Kyungsoo asked while he was cooking.

Sehun smiled and started to think about it. “Well it feels weird, it also feels tight.” Sehun pointed at his pants. Kyungsoo laughed when he saw his pants. The older was done with cooking, he made pancakes for Sehun. He put the plate with pancakes on the tiny table in the kitchen.

“I made some special pancakes for you Sehun-ah.” Kyungsoo said with a smile. Sehun gave his hyung a hug and thanked him. Sehun took seat and tried one of Kyungsoo’s pancake.

The pancake tasted delicious, it had a taste of strawberry’s and chocolate. Sehun was in 7th heaven because of the pancakes. They tasted so good, that’s what Kyungsoo meant with special pancakes.Luhan walked in the kitchen and smelled the pancakes. He wanted to take some from Sehun but Kyungsoo slapped his hand away. Sehun laughed and continued to eat.

“Sehunnie has turned 20!” Luhan said happy. Sehun just ignored Luhan and rolled his eyes. The older raised his eyebrow and didn’t understand why he ignored him. Luhan had hoped that Sehun finally could act normal to him. But he still acted childish.

“Luhan hyung, weren’t you supposed to take Sehun shopping?” Kyungsoo said when he washed dirty plates. Luhan scrunched his eyebrows and thought about it.

“Yes, but Li Na wanted to spend some time with me. She said that she missed me.” Luhan spoke. He stared at her, in his eyes you could see that he was in love with her. Sehun gulped, how should he tell him. It will break Luhan. Sehun cleared his throat.

“Luhan can I speak you under four eyes.”

Luhan shrugged his shoulders and just followed the younger. Sehun walked to the bedroom when they got in the bedroom, got it more difficult for Sehun to tell about Li Na.

“Well uhm… You better could sit down on the bed.” Sehun told Luhan.

Sehun took a deep breath and closed his eyes. “Li Na cheated on you.”

Luhan widened his eyes. He didn’t believe Sehun. Luhan almost got a mini heart attack. Sehun opened his eyes and saw Luhan had tears in his eyes. Luhan dried his tears and got up walked out the room. Luhan made his way to the living room. He saw Li Na chatting with Kyungsoo.

Luhan to seat next to Li Na. The girl put her arms around Luhan and kissed his cheek. Luhan pushed her away. Li Na got shocked when he did it, even Kyungsoo got shocked.

“Baby what’s wrong?” Li Na said in Chinese.

“Where were you yesterday?” Luhan asked back in Chinese. Kyungsoo felt that something was wrong so he just let the two talk alone.

“I was at my mothers house, she was sick. Didn’t I told you?” Li Na said with a shaking voice.

“Seriously? Yesterday we were supposed to go out together. You texted me that your aunty was sick and you need to take care of her.” Luhan said with a trembling voice. He tried not to get emotional and tried to have a strong voice. He gulped and closed his eyes.

“I meant my mom. I accidently wrote aunty.”

“But your mother doesn’t live in Korea. She lives in China.” Luhan talked back.

“My mom go-” Li Na got cut off by Luhan.

“Li Na, stop lying. Just don’t lie to me.” Luhan started to blink a lot. He got teary and almost cried.

“What do you mean?” Li Na tried to take Luhan's hand and smiled at him. Luhan slapped her hand away and avoided her eyes.

What do you mean?” Luhan imitated her. “Just don’t lie to me! I know that you cheated on me! You were in the KFC with another guy! You sat on his lap and kissed him! How dare you to do that? How dare you to come here shamelessly and kiss me with that same filthy mouth?” Luhan started to shout at her. Li Na started to cry and tried to grab his hand.

“Who told you? How did you know?” Li Na said without thinking.

“Someone.” Luhan said he turned around and wiped his tears away. He could not cry in front of her. He needed to stay manly. He just bit his lips to prevent himself to cry.

“But baby, I only love you.” Li Na stood up and put her arms around Luhan. Luhan turned around and looked Li Na in her eyes.

“I loved you too. Loved. Please leave the dorm, I don’t wanna see your face anymore.” Luhan let go of Li Na and walked out the living room. Li Na took her purse and ran out the dorm.

Luhan entered the bedroom and saw Sehun and Kyungsoo talking. Luhan quickly dried his eyes and sat down on his bed. Kyungsoo and Sehun wanted to ask many questions, but since Luhan was so sad they didn’t say anything.

Kyungsoo signaled Sehun to let Luhan to be alone. They both got up and started to leave the bedroom. “Sehun. Don’t go.” Luhan whispered loud enough for Sehun to know. Kyungsoo just left the room and Sehun stayed. Sehun sat on his own bed. Luhan lied down on his own bed. He buried his face in his face and started to cry. Luhan’s cries weren’t loud, he cried silently. Sometimes you would hear him sniff.

For Sehun it was sad to watch. He felt his own heart break when he saw his hyung cry. Sehun stood up and sat on Luhan’s bed. He patted Luhan’s head and caressed his hair.

“I’m here for you.” Sehun whispered. Luhan stopped with crying after a while. He sat up in his bed and rubbed his eyes. Sehun noticed how swollen his eyes were. It was red too. Luhan was always goofy, happy, stupid, and dorky. Now he’s sad. Sehun doesn’t like it when Luhan is sad. It’s just like hurting a puppy or baby deer. Sehun hugged his hyung tightly. Luhan wrapped his arms Sehun and lied his head on his shoulder.

“My head hurts.” Luhan sniffed. Sehun just patted his head again. Now it was his turn to take care of Luhan.

“Hyung, I am so sorry for ruining your relationship.” Sehun said softly. It was also his fault, if he didn’t told Luhan, he still would be happy and bubbly.

“No, it isn’t. It’s good that you told me. Otherwise it would hurt me more.” Luhan sighed out. He felt tired after crying for a long time. He fell asleep in Sehun's arms. The younger let Luhan softly go and let him rest on the bed. Sehun took his blanket and covered Luhan with it.

Sehun got up and walked out the room. He went to the living room and saw Kyungsoo on his phone. Kyungsoo looked with wide eyes. “Did they broke up?”

Sehun nodded. He walked to his hyung and took seat next to him. “Jongin told me everything about what you two saw yesterday. You told him right?” Kyungsoo asked. Sehun nodded slowly.

“Luhan liked her for so a long time. It’s going to be hard to get over her.”


Here's chapter 3! I hope that you guys liked it! The last chapter will be released on sunday, until then!

Sorry if there are some typos or grammar mistakes

Please subscribe, up vote, share, comment an share your thoughts about this story/chapter.

Thank you for reading!♥