12th & 13th April

Welcome to earth!

It was 12 April. A normal day for Luhan, or let me say normal night. Luhan is a healthy young man who loves to hang out with his friend and likes going out to clubs when he’s free. Luhan just came from his favorite club, he drank so he is a bit tipsy. When it was closing hour for the club, his friends and Luhan himself walked out the club. Luhan scrunched his nose cutely when the cold late night air hit his skin. He just wore thin clothes since it was a warm sunny day, but since it's now night it got colder. The boy couldn’t stand still and just stumbled a bit.

“Luhan do you want a ride home?” A tall handsome guy asked. He was apparently the only one who had a clear mind to think, even though he drank.

Luhan shook his head as a 5 year old. “No Kris, my house is here in the neighborhood. The others and you can go home.”

Kris sighed and shook his head in disappointment. The tall guy knows that Luhan is a light drinker unlike himself. Kris could drink a lot of glasses of alcohol and still didn’t got drunk. Kris just shrugged his shoulders and let it go.

“Okay, call me when you arrived home.” Kris said as he stepped in the car. Luhan waved them goodbye and walked away. Kris drove away, he brought the other friends and himself home.

Luhan shivered as it started to get colder. He just rubbed his arms and cursed about how stupid he was for forgetting to bring a jacket and wearing thin clothes. Luhan walked a bit around on the streets, he still didn’t want to go home. He passed a little playground, Luhan sighed and entered it. The playground was old and lonely, even though it was late in the night it was too quiet. The boy walked to two swings, he sat on one of them and started to swing.

After awhile Luhan got enough and stopped himself from swinging. He just sat and looked around him. Luhan looked up and noticed the clear sky. It was so pretty, there was no clouds to see. The stars were this night noticeable too. Luhan started to count them and made pictures of it. The boy turned around when he heard something from the bushes behind him. He got scared and jumped up from the swing. The thought of being on a playground around this hour could be creepy, what if a creep took him or someone robbed him? Luhan got pale of thinking about it, he just ran from playground to another place what wasn’t so scary.

When he was far away from the playground, he slowed down and walked normal. After running for a while he felt good, he got warmer and more comfortable. When he his street was only one block away, it started to rain out of no where. Luhan cursed, he hated how the weather could change so fast. The boy started to run but he heard things again, this time it sounded like a crying baby. Luhan walked to the noise. It led him to a doorstep of a empty building. He gulped when he entered the building. The building was full of dust and boxes. Luhan brought his hand to his mouth and started to bite his nails. He had that habit since he was a kid, he always bit his nails when he was scared or nervous. Luhan walked to a big box with holes in it. On the box was written ‘Sehun’ Luhan tilted his head “what’s a Sehun?” He questioned himself. Luhan opened the box, he gasped when he saw a crying baby. His heart broke when he saw the abandon kid.

The baby was wrapped in a thin blanket. Luhan took his shirt off and wrapped it around the baby. Luhan got cold, but he didn’t care at the moment. He needed to bring the kid to a warm place. Luhan kept the baby to his body to give him warmth. The baby became quiet and looked at Luhan with big eyes. Luhan smiled at the baby and studied the baby’s face. It was a chubby face and the baby was quiet tall and thin for a baby. Another thing what Luhan noticed was that the baby frowned when Luhan smiled at him. After the baby frowned, he stared and stared at Luhan. The older boy just guessed that the baby boy wasn’t used to other faces, but Luhan couldn’t blame the baby. He also would react like this. The baby put his thumb in his mouth, closed his eyes and went to sleep. Luhan help but smile, he was happy when he saw this kid.

Luhan left the empty building and ran fast home. When he got home he went straight to his room. When he entered the room, he forgot about his roommate. Luhan mentally cursed and didn’t know how to explain this situation to his roommate. Luhan put the baby on the bed. Since the baby was sleeping, took he a fast shower to clear his mind. When Luhan returned from the bathroom, he saw the baby awake staring around in the room. The baby frowned when Luhan looked at him. Luhan sighed and let it go. He put a black shirt with Cookie Monster on it on and wore some black shorts. He walked to his bed. He lied himself and the baby under the sheets. Luhan looked at the baby and then hummed a song, after a while the baby fell a sleep with his thumb in his mouth. The older one smiled and went to sleep too.

 

 

It was a new day, the sun shone bright and Luhan slept really well. He slowly opened his eyes, first he rubbed his eyes and yawned like a little baby. Baby?! Luhan looked around in his room and noticed no baby. He stressed a bit, where’s the baby? Did it fell from the bed or did it woke up and crawl to somewhere dangerous? Luhan searched everywhere in his room. In his cupboards, under his bed, in the corners, everywhere! He also didn’t see his roommate. Luhan groaned out loudly and ruffled his bed hair. He walked to the door, opened it and went to the living room to look for his roommate.

Luhan walked into the squared living room, the living room was pretty modern and tidy since his roommate is a clean freak. Through the living room, he walked in the kitchen. The kitchen was pretty big, his roommate loves to cook so he wanted to have a big kitchen. Same as the living room, the kitchen was modern and tidy. It had a small table meant for breakfast and all other stuff what was needed. Luhan saw a little boy in the kitchen. He has black hair and wore white blue striped T-shirt  with blue pants. The boy was around the age 4 and was eating breakfast.

“Hey Kyungsoo! Who’s that kid?” Luhan whispered as he got closer to his roommate. The roommate looked with big eyes at Luhan and then at the kid. His roommate was a bit tiny, has black hair & pale skin and had big eyes. Kyungsoo chopped some vegetables and then added it in a omelet.

“That’s what I should ask you, hyung. I found the kid in the living room. He just stared at the TV while it was out. I asked the boy questions but he didn’t reply, I don’t think he’s Korean…. I thought he was hungry so I baked him an egg with bread, a bit simple but I don’t know if the kid likes Korean food since it’s spicy.”

Luhan just nodded and stared at the kid. He walked to the small rectangle table and sat on a chair what was by the table. Luhan sat the opposite of the kid. Luhan stared at the kid, it reminded himself of the baby of he found yesterday. Then Luhan knew it. Luhan stood up and walked back to Kyungsoo.

“Kyungsoo, that kid there was the baby I found yesterday!” Luhan said panicky.

Kyungsoo stopped cooking and then looked at Luhan with big innocent eyes. “What?

Luhan sighed and then leaned with his right hand in the counter. “When I walked home, I found this baby. I brought it home, the baby or kid or I don’t know. Was still a 1 year old baby! Now it’s 4.” Kyungsoo scrunched his eyebrows and then looked ay the kid. He walked to the kid.

He sat the opposite of the baby and looked at him. The kid noticed the stare of Kyungsoo and stopped eating. He looked back and then smiled. Kyungsoo’s and Luhan's heart melt when the kid smiled. The kid had a cute eye smile and he showed his cute little teethes. The kid looked at Luhan and then frowned again. Luhan scrunched his eyebrows and asked himself why the baby never smiled at him.

“What’s your name?” Kyungsoo asked with his nicest voice. Luhan gasped when he heard his roommate talk like this, Kyungsoo never talked nice to him. But since his roommates makes Luhan always food and cleans his mess he let it slip.

“Oh Thehun!” The kid said proudly. Sehun had a cute high voice and smiled when Kyungsoo talked with him.

“How old are you?”

Sehun started to make thinking faces. He counted on his fingers and counted again. “I am….” Sehun looked again at his fingers but then didn’t knew the answer. So he just showed his fingers to Kyungsoo.

“You are 10 years old?” Kyungsoo, looked with a confused face at Luhan. The oldest just shrugged his shoulders not knowing what to do. Sehun just shook his head heavily.

“No! I am 10 days old!”

“Where are you from?”

“I am from….” Sehun looked at Luhan and then scrunched his eyebrows. He made a gesture to Kyungsoo to come closer. Kyungsoo leaned forwards to Sehun. Sehun went with his lips to Kyungsoo ear and whispered in his ear.

“So, you are from EXO planet?” Kyungsoo said loudly. Sehun covered Kyungsoo’s mouth and said he should be quiet. Kyungsoo just laughed at the younger and ruffled his hair.

Sehun continued to eat his breakfast. Kyungsoo got up from the chair and walked to the counter. Luhan looked at his roommate waiting for him to tell things.

“His name is Oh Sehun 10 days old, he’s from EXO planet. I’ve heard about that planet. Sometimes baby’s would come here and grow up here. Living creations from EXO planet are called EXOtions. When EXOtions are born they grow up really fast. Tomorrow Sehun will look like a 8 year old. And when they have reached the age 20 they will grow up normally.” Kyungsoo whispered. While Luhan listened to his roommate he kept looking at Sehun. This was totally new to him. Sehun just looks like a normal kid that plays outside with his friends.

 

Later on the day Luhan and Sehun went outside for a walk. Sehun held Luhan’s hand and frowned deeply. Luhan just sighed. Sehun wanted to go outside, but he wanted to go with Kyungsoo instead with Luhan. Kyungsoo needed to take care of his mom who was sick. The afternoon was warm, a bit too warm. Sehun complained and complained when the sun shone to bright. Luhan, just ignored the complaints and walked with Sehun to the park. The park was crowded, a lot of people where in the park. Playing kids, love couples and animals. Sehun dragged Luhan to the swings and demanded him to help on the swing. When Sehun went high in the air he let out a laugh and wanted to go higher, he accidently let go he fell from the swing and fell hard on the grass.

When Luhan saw Sehun fall, ran he to him and picked him up. Sehun started to cry on Luhan’s shoulder and made his T-shirt dirty with snot and tears, but at that moment Luhan didn’t care about it. Luhan and Sehun went to a wooden bench and sat there. Luhan let Sehun sit on his lap and ruffled his hair.

“It’s okay, don’t cry.” Luhan softly spoke. He felt a bit weird, he never knew what to say when someone cried. He always felt bad when someone cried. Sehun just sniffed for a while and then stayed quiet clenching Luhan shirt.

“Are you okay?” Luhan with his sweet voice.

Sehun nodded, then looked up at Luhan and showed a frown instead of a smile. Luhan just smiled a bit, seeing that Sehun was okay. Luhan lifted Sehun up and put him on his back. They started to walk through the park.

“Luhan what ith that!” Sehun pointed at a small bubble tea shop.

“That’s bubble tea. Do you wanna try it?” Luhan asked. Sehun heavily nodded. Luhan walked to the bubble tea shop. Sehun looked with wide eyes at the beverage. Luhan stood in the queue wait. After a while it was finally his turn.

“Oh hi Luhan how are you?” A girl behind the desk asked. She was a bit smaller than Luhan, not that much. She had light brown dyed hair tied in a pony tail and had pretty brown eyes. Luhan gulped a bit when he saw the girl. The girl was his old highschool seat mate who he liked for ever.

“Um Hi Li Na…. I am good, how are you?” Luhan asked stuttering. He felt his cheeks redden and he got a bit clumsy. Li Na just giggled and grabbed her bloc note.

She smiled kindly and blinked a few times. “Yeah, I am good too. So what do you want to order. Let me guess… The usual?” She asked. Luhan blushed even more and then nodded. Luhan always got strawberry bubble tea with black pearls. It was his favorite bubble tea.

“And does the little boy want anything?” Li Na asked. She tiptoed to look behind. Sehun frowned at Li Na, his instincs says that she’s bad. Sehun gave no answer so Luhan just ordered for him a choco bubble tea.

After waiting Li Na came back with the bubble tea’s. She handed him the bag and smiled at him. “I put some extra pearls, just like you love it.” She winked at Luhan. Sehun frowned even more when she winked at Luhan. Sehun tugged on to Luhan’s brown hair locks and started to kick him. Luhan took it as a sign to go. He waved Li Na goodbye and went back to the bench.

Sehun and Luhan drank their bubble tea. Sehun was really happy with the taste. He smiled when he drank his bubble tea. Luhan was happy that Sehun stopped crying and was quiet now. When they were done drinking their bubble tea they went home. Sehun didn’t want to take the buss home and wanted to walk with Luhan. The older one lifted Sehun from his back and let Sehun hold his hand.

When they got home it was around 7 pm. Kyungsoo was at home and had cooked a healthy meal. He cooked fried rice, Luhan loved it when Kyungsoo cooked fried rice. Luhan and Sehun sat on the chair near the table. When they were eating, the door opened. The friends of Luhan and Kyungsoo walked in. Kyungsoo sighed when they walked in.

“AYO WADDUP.” Chanyeol screamed loudly. Sehun got up, walked to Chanyeol and kicked him. Chanyeol felt something tickle his long legs. He looked down and saw Sehun stand there. He picked up Sehun and hold him in his arms.

“Who is this?” He asked. Sehun just stared at Chanyeol. Then he just rolled his eyes and tried to get out his arms. Suho took Sehun out Chanyeol arms and held him in his own hands. Suho smiled at Sehun and the little boy looked at Suho with a blank expression.

“Buy me Bubble tea and give me money.” Sehun spoke. Suho was surprised about what Sehun said. The other boys just laughed because the cute boy. Sehun jumped out Suho’s arms and ran to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo sat on the couch, with Luhan. When Sehun was at by the couch he climbed up to sit on Kyungsoo’s lap. Sehun started to play with Kyungsoo’s hand because he got a bit shy of all the attention towards him.

When Sehun got used to the other 10 boys he just played with all of them. Kyungsoo told them how Luhan got Sehun. The other boys just nodded and got the story.

“Woah so he’s not your kid Luhan? I thought that you got Li Na pregnant and that Sehun was your kid.” Chanyeol laughed with his loud voice. Sehun frowned at hearing Li Na’s name. He looked at Luhan’s facial expression and noticed that he was blushing a lot. Sehun didn’t know what the older boys talked about and why Luhan was blushing.

“No…. And don’t talk about that stuff in front of Sehun.” Luhan quietly whispered. Chanyeol nodded and kept quiet.

It was getting late so Sehun needed to say goodbye to the other boys. He waved as a mad kid at them and run away to the bedroom. Luhan went also the bedroom, he needed to put Sehun in his bed. When Luhan arrived there he saw Sehun jumping on bed. He widened his eyes and grabbed a hold of Luhan.

“No, we don’t jump on bed, do you get that?” Luhan said as he placed Sehun on his lap. Sehun quietly nodded and listened to Luhan. The older one put Sehun in his bed and give him a kiss on his forehead. “Goodnight.” Luhan wanted to walk away but Sehun grabbed his hand.

“Don’t go.” Sehun spoke. Luhan just smiled and walked back to bed. He lied down in bed and hugged Sehun. He hummed him a lullaby and with that Sehun fell a sleep.


Here's the fic! I wanted to release it on 00:00 KST but I needed to do something on my PC >_<

I hope you guys liked it! Please subscribe and up vote!

Sorry if there are typos, please tell me if there are some typos.

Thank you for reading!

Happy birthday to Oh Sehun!