I wanna have him

The Monkey and The Weirdo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-Hyun Ae's POV-


"Ms. Lee... Just look for your partner for the contest, okay? It's next week already. Whatever his course may be as long as your partner is a guy, it is okay.. Get it?  And you two sign up in the list posted in the bulletin board near the deans' office.." Mr. Park said. My blockmates chose me to join the singing contest in the university's foundation week which is next week, and I wasn't able to decline because when I did, they pulled my sleeves and shook me until I just said yes. Sigh...


"Yes, sir.." I said as I nodded my head.


"Okay.. I'll go now." He said then he left... I sighed... Who should I pick as my partner? I don't even know anyone here.



Sigh...




Oh w-wait...




I grinned to myself as I remembered someone...


Chokyu!


I looked at my watch and it's only 2:13 PM. It's Wednesday today so his class ended earlier and will continue later at 3:30. I took my phone to send him a message.


-To: ChoKyu ;)

"Chokyu-yah!!! Where are you right now? I'm gonna go there! I'll tell you something.. :)"-


I pressed send and the message was sent to him. I slowly walked in the corridors while waiting for his reply. After a while, my phone beeped.


-From: ChoKyu ;)

"I'm in front of the cafeteria... I'll wait for you here. :)"-


I kept my phone in my pocket and went to the University's cafeteria. As I was getting near the cafeteria, there I saw him outside it, leaning on the wall.


"ChoKyu-ah!" I called and when he turned his head to me, I waved my hand at him while smiling. He then smiled and waved back at me.


I approached him as he stood straight, while waiting for me to get to him.


"What is it that you're gonna tell me?" he asked.


"Are you gonna join the singing contest in the foundation week next week?" I asked. He raised his brow and after he realized what I was talking about, he shook his head.


"Nope... It's voluntary anyway." He said.


"Can you please be my partner then? My blockmates are begging me to join. But it's a duet and I don't have a partner so I.... yeah.."


"You want me to sing with you?" he asked and I nodded my head while pursing my lips.


"Yes, please?" He sighed.


"I really don't want to join the contest but since it's you who's asking me, then...." he paused for a while but my eyes were already sparkling.


"Okay.. I'll be your partner.." he said and I immediately jumped, hugging him by the neck.


"Thank you! Thank you! Thank youuuuuuu!" I squealed, still hugging him.


"Aaaah-- aaaaah.. You're ch-choking me!" He screamed so I let go of him already, still jumping.


He chuckled then ruffled my hair.

"How could I say 'no' to you?" He asked and I blushed a little. I let out a chuckle.


"I'm really excited to sing with you." I said. He smiled.


"How come?" he asked.


"Duuuuh? You have a very beautiful voice." I fangirled. He chuckled and pinched my cheek.


"You're voice is more beautiful." He said.


"Not really.." I disagreed.


"Whatever.. We both have a beautiful voice.." he said. "We're a match." He joked and let out a chuckle. I chuckled.


"Crazy ChoKyu..." I mumbled and he chuckled again.


"You wanna eat?" he asked.


"Are you gonna treat me?" I asked and wore a goofy smile. He chuckled.


"Okay."


"Yey!" I celebrated and we both went to the cafeteria to eat. ChoKyu really can never really say 'no' to me.. Haha.





"Thank you, ChoKyu..." I thanked him as we sat on one of the vacant tables.


"Are you really sure that that's all you're gonna eat?" he asked and looked at my food. I looked at it. Peanuts.


"Yeah..." I looked at him. "Why?"


"You won't get full by only that." he said.


"I'm not really hungry." I said.


"Wae? What did you eat earlier?" he asked like an older broth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter