The Monkey and The Weirdo

The Monkey and The Weirdo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-Kyuhyun's POV-


"Ah.. So relaxing!" Jungmo exclaimed as he put his guitar on its stand. I sighed as I sat on the floor of the music room where we passed our time, playing music. Well, I just mostly listened to him as I was not in the mood.


"What's your problem?" he asked, noticing my bad mood, as he sat beside me. I looked at him but immediately looked down.


"You really want to know?" I asked. He then doubtingly nodded his head.


"W-well... It wouldn't hurt if I know about it... so.. yeah.." he uttered. I sighed, looking at my hands.


"Will you believe it if I tell you that..." I started, and let out a sigh. "I'm in love..." I mumbled.


"JINJJAYO?!" he shouted, exaggeratingly... very exaggeratingly. I silently hissed in annoyance because of his reaction.


"Don't be OA.. Can you just be a friend to me right now? I'm heartbroken..." I said, a little annoyed at how OA he was.


"Ara, ara..." he muttered, nodding his head along. "Who's this girl anyway? And why are you heartbroken?" he asked. I sighed.


"You know the girl who sang duet with me?" I asked him as I turned my head to look at him. He furrowed his eyebrows.


"Lee Hyun Ae? She's the girl you fell in love with?" he questioned, widening his eyes a little. I nodded my head as I let out another sigh.


"Deh..." I mumbled as I looked down my hands. "But she's in love with another guy... She's in love with my hyung... who loves her back..." I said and he let out a sigh. He took a deep breath and leaned on the wall.


"Let's move on together then.." He suddenly said, making me look at him.


"Move on together?" I asked and he looked at me.


"She's my crush! Aissh... How could she have a boyfriend? I'm so heartbroken.." He said, not sounding heartbroken at all.


"She's your crush?" I asked.


"Neh." he exclaimed and let out a sigh. "But don't worry, I know you're more heartbroken than I am.." he said with a chuckle.


"I don't even think you're really heartbroken.." I replied.


"I'm not." he said. "I was just kidding.. She's just my crush.." he added, chuckling. He then let out a small sigh and stood up. "Kaja.. I wanna eat lunch.."


"You're really not comforting me at all, huh?" I said, not standing up. He looked at me.


"Comforting is not my thing.. C'mon, I'll help you forget. I know a lot of girls!" he joked. I rolled my eyes at him.


"I don't flirt.." I muttered.


"I know.." he sighed and looked at me, becoming a little serious. "Don't get into alcohol, ara? And don't make yourself suffer." he said.

 

"Why would I do that?" I asked.

 

"I said don't do it, not do it." he replied. =_=

 

"What I meant was, of course I wouldn't, why did you have to tell me." I explained.

 

"Because lots of brokenhearted guys do that. Especially that she's your first... She's your first, right?" I nodded. "That hurts." he commented. I sighed.

 

"I'll be okay very soon." I let out another sigh as my shoulders fell.

 

"I'll be okay." I whispered.




-End of Kyuhyun's POV-



-Donghae's POV-
 



"What exactly are you two going to do?" I asked as Shindong and Eunhyuk were fixing themselves.


"We're gonna sing for Hyun Ae." Shindong hyung replied.


"What so-... Wait, WHAT?!" My eyes then widened as what he said sinced in in my mind.

"You two?! You two are gonna sing?!!" I looked at Eunhyuk with wide eyes as he stared at me blankly, taken by my reaction. "Why didn't you just ask Yesung hyung instead?! Wh-why h...him.." I asked as I doubtingly pointed at Shindong hyung.


"Yah.. You're so insulting, Donghae, really.." Shindong hyung said, slapping my arm.


"Well you can just dance.. The two of you... Aissh, really.." I said. Eunhyuk then sighed.


"I thought about that.. But if I would dance for Hyun Ae, then it wouldn't really be heart-warming at all." He said. "I decided to just sing a ballad song and asked for Shindong hyung's help instead because he's the only one among the guys who is not better than me in singing."


"You're so mean!" Shindong hyung exclaimed. Eunhyuk looked at him.


"We both can't sing so don't complain!" he muttered. I sighed.


"Okay, whatever.." I mumbled. "But did you practice well?" I asked.


"We haven't sleep last night just to prepare for it.. Really.." Shindong hyung complained.


"What could I do to help then? Though I couldn't help much.. I'm gonna take Chan Young out.." I said.


"Just make Hyun Ae go to the rooftop later.. I'm gonna text you.." Eunhyuk said as he sprayed himself a perfume.


"Okay then.." I said as I nodded my head. I sighed. "I can't imagine what Hyun Ae's expression will be after hearing you two sing.." I teasingly said and turned around.


"Stop discouraging us, will you?!" Eunhyuk shoutingly said. I chuckled and opened the door.


"I'm not.. I'll leave now." I said while chuckling then left. I'm sure Hyun Ae will appreciate it.. Kkkkk~...


~~


"Kaja?" I asked Chan Young as she was done tying her hair up.


"Neh.." she said while nodding her head. We then exited their apartment together, leaving Hyun Ae in the living room, and walked off the building.


"Where are we going anyway?" she suddenly asked as we walked in the streets hand in hand.


"University.." I simply said. She then looked at me.


"Wae?" she asked, wondering. I looked back at her.


"I'm going to introduce some friends to you.." I said with a smile.


"Who?" she asked.


"You'll know later.." I said and put my arm around her shoulder.


"Do they study in the University as well?" she asked and I nodded my head.


"Uh-huh.." I mumbled.


"You could've introduced them to me during school days then.. Why on holidays?" she questioned. I looked at her.


"I just wanted to.." I said as I chuckled and pinched her nose.


"Crazy.." she mumbled with a chuckle. I smiled.


"Oppa-yah.." she suddenly called as she put her arm around my waist.


"Mmm?" I asked, looking at her. She was looking back at me and then she smiled.


"Nothing..." she chuckled, making me chuckle as well.


"I think you're the crazy one here.." I jokingly said. She chuckled again and looked at the front as we were still walking.


"My princess.." I sweetly called. I noticed her cheek blush a little before looking at me again.


"D-deh?" she asked, blushing. I smiled and pinched her cheek.


"You're so beautiful.." I honestly and sincerely said. She blushed harder, trying her best to smile back at me.


"You're teasing me.." She uttered while looking down. I chuckled and pulled her closer to me.


"I am not.. You really are.." I said and kissed the side of her forehead. She giggled and leaned her head on my shoulder.


After a while, we then reached the University. We walked in the field and to the events area of the school. As we reached the area, I immediately saw those five guys from afar, already in their positions in the stage. I smiled at the figures.


"Where are they?" Chan Young then asked. I looked at her and smiled before pointing to the stage as we approached it.


"That's them?" she asked.


"Yep..." I mumbled as I nodded my head.


"Uhh.. Why are they standing like that?" she asked. "They're so aligned and... weird... and... Why are their backs facing us?" I chuckled.


"I guess they're really just weird.." I replied.


We then stopped walking in front of the big stage. I smiled at the back of my friends and let out a breath in excitement. I hope they practiced it well.


"Chan Young-ah.." I called as I faced her. I said it loud enough for the guys to hear it and be aware of our presence. She then faced me as well.


"Mm?" she asked. I looked at the guys while smiling. They're so... behave. Kkk..


I then looked back at Chan Young again...


"I have something to tell you.." I said and she furrowed her eyebrows.


"What is it?" she asked, tilting her head a bit.


"Read it.. As I introduce my friends to you.." I said with a smile and looked at the guys.


"What do you mean?" she asked before looking at the guys as well. I faced the guys and put my hands beside my mouth.


"Chan Young-ah, I want you to meet Jung Yunho!!" I shouted as I was looking at the stage and that was when Yunho turned around, holding up a placard with the letter 'I'.


"Shim Changmin!" I continued and the second guy, Changmin, turned around while holding a placard with the letter 'L'.


"Kim Jaejoong!" I added and Jaejoong turned around next as he showed a placard with the letter 'U'.


"Kim Junsu!" I called again and Junsu turned around while holding a placard with the letter 'V'.


"and Park Yoochun!" I said and the last guy turned around, holding another letter 'U'..


They stood there, spelling out "I LUV U" with the placards they're holding. I smiled.


I then looked at Chan Young who was staring at them and was speechless. I let out another smile and looked at the five guys again.


"They're my friends here in school.." I mumbled. "Guys! I want you to meet my girlfriend, Shin Chan Young!" I said in a shouting manner and they all smiled.


"Nice to meet you, Donghae's princess!" they said in chorus and turned their placards around, showing off 2 letters each placard and all in all says, "MY PRINCESS"


I chuckled and looked at her. She slowly looked back at me.


"That's what I want to tell you... 'I LUV U, MY PRINCESS'.." I said with a smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter