Tears, Pain, Love...

The Monkey and The Weirdo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Hey guys! I'm really sorry for not being able to update for three days... It's just that our Internet connection got lost and was only fixed yesterday. I was supposed to update yesterday but I wasn't feeling well. I'm really sorry guys.. and I really missed updating. XD Love lots! ^^

 

-Narrator's POV-


"You should've not asked me to buy you an ice cream if you're not even gonna eat it." Kyuhyun muttered as he stared at the melting Vanilla ice cream Hyun Ae is holding. Hyun Ae sighed as they were both sitting in the bench in the park.


"Mianhae.." she said and put the ice cream near but she just dipped her lips in it, having no appetite to eat it. Kyuhyun sighed.


"What happened?" he asked instead. Hyun Ae pulsed her lips to remove the ice cream stain in it and let out a shrug.


"He told me... he loves me." she started. "It felt so true, so I believed him..." she sighed and stopped midway. She suddenly doesn't want to continue.


"Then, what are you crying about?" Kyuhyun asked. She just stared at the thin air, her mind arguing with itself whether to tell him or not. She ended up deciding to just tell him.


"He said he loves me... But earlier, h-he's kissing another girl... He's kissing the girl who happened to be his f-first love.." She said and felt hurt. Tears welled up in her eyes that she had to bite her lip hard to not let them go out.


"H-he what???" was all Kyuhyun could say. He paused for a while before he continued.


"But I thought she's dead already?" Hyun Ae shrugged.


"I thought so too.. But I met her the other day. I'm pretty sure she's his first love." she said, feeling a pain in her chest. Then there, she felt the tears fall down her face again.


"H-how could he..." Kyuhyun muttered under his gritted teeth. Hyun Ae knew he was mad at Eunhyuk. She didn't want him to get mad at Eunhyuk. She doesn't want to get mad at Eunhyuk.. But she's really hurt.. Right now, she's telling to herself that Kyuhyun should've courted her since he confessed to her that he likes her and maybe, she wouldn't fall for Eunhyuk and she wouldn't be hurt right now.


She bit her lip because she knew she would be sobbing any moment now. Her hands became weak and the ice cream she's holding fell on the ground. She doesn't care though.


She covered when she started sobbing. Kyuhyun heard this and he looked at her. He felt a big pain in his chest. He doesn't want to see her like this. He may be ignoring her for the past weeks but he still has feelings for her. He put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer to him, making her lean her head on his chest. His other arm hugged her and held her hair as he caressed it.


"Leehyun-ie..." he softly called. Hyun Ae just cried.


"D-don't cry over him... He's not worth it..." he softly whispered to Hyun Ae's ears and Hyun Ae cried harder. He hugged her tighter.



Eunhyuk opened the door to their apartment and went inside, as he looked down. It's almost 9PM and he just arrived since he didn't want to go home earlier. He went to the living room and as soon as he reached the living room, someone suddenly pulled him by the collar, making him look up. He was shocked by the action and did not dare to move.


"How dare you hurt Hyun Ae, you bastard?!" Kyuhyun shouted in his face as he glared at him. Then his eyes started to get filled with tears. His chest felt heavy and his throat started to hurt.


"K-kyuhyun-ah..." Leeteuk held Kyuhyun's wrist, trying to make him stop but Kyuhyun ignored him and continued on glaring at Eunhyuk. He was so mad.


Eunhyuk shook his head and bit his lip.


"I didn't... I didn't mean to..." and because of what he said, he received a hard punch from Kyuhyun, making him fall on the floor.


"KYUHYUN-AH!" Leeteuk shouted and pulled Kyuhyun back as the other members in the living room, Kangin, Shindong and Ryeowook, immediately stood up and checked on Eunhyuk. The other members went out their rooms because they heard Leeteuk shout to check out what was happening.


Eunhyuk stayed still in his position, not wanting to look at his friends. He was so guilty, ashamed of himself, and felt like a stupid bastard. But Ryeowook and Shindong made him stand up, so he did, still not raising his head.


"Are you okay?" Ryeowook whispered to him. He nodded his head, still not looking at his friends.


"You told me you wouldn't hurt her! You told me you love her not because she reminds you of Hyemin! You're a liar! You're a big, fat liar!" Kyuhyun shouted at him as Leeteuk and Kangin held him back to prevent him from hurting Eunhyuk again. Eunhyuk was hurt but he knows to himself that he did not lie about what he told Kyuhyun.

Donghae, who was one of the members who just exited their rooms to see what was happening, felt nervous. He felt that this had something to do with his sister.


"She told me she saw you kissing another girl earlier! She told me she saw you kissing Hyemin!" Kyuhyun continued and Eunhyuk immediately looked at him.


"H-hyemin?" he asked, surprised. "Th-that was not Hyemin..." he denied.


"Shut up! Don't deny... You're a bastard and that's true. Whoever that is, you're still kissing another girl!!! You're still fooling Hyun Ae! I regret not fighting for her. You made her cry... You don't deserve Hyun Ae!" Eunhyuk felt like a big rock fell on him.


'You don't deserve Hyun Ae' Those words hurt him the most. Tears welled up in his eyes again. He swallowed as he felt his throat hurt harder.


"What's happening here?" Donghae suddenly asked, completely worried because he heard Hyun Ae's name. He slowly walked to where Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk were. Eunhyuk froze. He knows Donghae would get mad at him if he finds out.. He just hoped they would let him explain first.


"What happened?" he repeated. Everyone was there but no one was speaking. Kyuhyun did not answer. Donghae looked at Eunhyuk, his eyes half-glaring. Eunhyuk looked down and swallowed his saliva, getting nervous about what's gonna happen next.


"You made my sister cry?" he asked. "Is that true, Hyuk Jae?" Eunhyuk bit his lip as a tear fell from his eye.


"I-I did not m-mean to.." he mumbled. Donghae glared at him.


'So it's true... You made my sister cry.' Donghae angrily said in his mind.


"Wh-what did you do?" He asked with shaking voice. He gritted his teeth and closed his fists.


"H-hae.." Eunhyuk looked at him but ended up sobbing a little when he saw his best friend's expression. He bit his lip.


"I... I d-didn't want t-to hurt h-he-"


"Why were you kissing another girl?!" Donghae asked, cutting Eunhyuk off. He looked down and he gulped, his throat hurting more. He shook his head.


"H-hae.." his voice broke. "I-I'm s-sorry..."


"WHY WERE YOU KISSING ANOTHER GIRL?!!" Donghae asked louder and he was completely mad right now. Eunhyuk sobbed harder.


"I... I didn't.. Let me e-explain.. P-please..." Eunhyuk mumbled. Donghae was so full that he gripped Eunhyuk's collar.


"DON'T EVER HURT MY SISTER!!! DON'T EVER GO NEAR HER AGAIN IF YOU'RE JUST GONNA HURT HER!!" Eunhyuk never saw him like this. Even their other friends. This is the first time.

The tears continued

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter