6

Shh! It's my secret

"Yah! Choi Minho! Your father is a killer!" Mir said to Minho just to makes Minho mad. 

"So what? Do I care?" Minho walks away.

"He's your father. The whole country know about that. You should be a shame to be a son of a killer. Looks like you also going to be like him."

"Do you want to die?!" Minho try to ignored what Mir said but he can't.

Mir was so shocked with Minho's reaction. He thought that Minho will ignored it since it already past two years ago. Minho about to grab Mir's collar but Mir already ran away. Minho chased him but too bad, he bumped into Krystal who walking down from stairs. Both of them faint next to each other.

Book that Krystal was holding, fall and laid between them. Everything stops for a minute. Then, it's start again with a magic that happen to a pairing that one of them doesn't know there's a secret that being keeps for 2 years.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Soojung, why didn't you eat anything? This is your favourite food right?" Minho looks every food that serve on the table. He used to eat all those things in the past 2 years. All of his memories comes back to his mind.

His little brother stand on the chair because he doesn't have enough height to take the fried chicken. While, their parents just smiling to each other. Watched their little son jumping that almost get up to the table. Thank God, Minho helps him. 

"You don't have any appetite?" Mr Jung asked his daughter without knowing that is Minho with a worried face.

"No. I just, need my time alone."

"It's okay. You can go to your room. I'll tell Jin-Ae to send your dinner to your room later" Mrs Jung give him a sweet smile that makes him feel warm in his heart.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

She looked at him while he is drawing. Then, she felt her stomach growling. 

"Urmm. Yoogeun. Let's eat something delicious!" she smile at him.

"We don't have enough money" it hurts her when she hear it. How can 7 years old kid know to save some money while she's 19 that keep waste her money in her life. 

"Well, I have some bonus today. I already order pizza." he look at her with a curious look

"How can? We don't have any phone here." she doesn't know what to answer.

TockTock

It comes on time. She takes it and pay.  They eat happily cause she know that he must not eat like this for 2 years already. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

He looks around her room. It's big. Almost as big as his rent house. He saw there are so many picture of her sister stucks on the wall. He takes a look at the picture one by one. He felt sorry for her family.

Because of his dad, Krystal lose all her memory. All she remember is her family. That's all. 

Hot tears streaming down to the pink cheek. He hates his father. Mr Choi ruined his life. Destory all people that he loves. Have to keep the biggest secret that killed him inside. His heart, dignity and soul. He doesn't know how long he still have to keep this secret. Even thought, Krystal's parents already knew about it.

They tried to find him and his little brother because they want to take them for adoption. But, he embarrased of what his dad have done and he can't forget what is his mother last word before she left.