12

Shh! It's my secret

Krystal is walking around the forest by herself. She enjoy it even she's a little bit scared if there's any ghost in there since it's 8pm. No one know she' going in there. Even her big sister. 

A guy that holding a gun is watching over her. Krystal is not his target but since she's  the only one that near him, she's the first one who gonna death first. The motive he want to doing to do that is he's jealous of Minho's father. He's a successful man. Open high school by his own. Before this, his father is the one who going to open the school but since something happen to his family, they have to cancel it. He hate when someone try to beat his family.

While, Jessica is anxious because she couldn't find her sister. She have been looking for her but she still not around to see. Jessica told Minho about that since he'e the only one who really close to the Jung sisters. Minho don't have any ideo where's Krystal been. They going to meet Minho's father and told him what happening.

Mr. Choi told the students to stay there. Not going to anywhere. Just a close friend of Krystal that allowed to follow him to find Krystal. Only Jessica, Key, Taemin and Minho who allowed.

"Krystal ! " All of them yelled to her name but there's still no respond. They keep calling her name but still a no until they heard she screaming. They run towards the sound of her screaming and saw a guy poited a gun to her head. Krystal is crying and looks at Jessica.

"Don't come or she died." the guy said. Jessica who don't listen to it runs to safe her sister but Krystal was push into the ravine and her head was hit a rock. Thanks God, Minho runs really fast and hold her hand before she fall and pull her up. Krystal is safe but her sister was shot by the guy.

Minho's dad who really mad because he know who's the guy, Seulong. He's run towards Seulong but he stops when Seulong throw the gun to him. He pick it up and shot him too bad Taemin's the one who get shot since Taemin is runs to Jessica and Seulong pull him and makes Taemin the one who get shot. Minho looks at his dad and he thought that his father who's the one who killed Jessica and Taemin since he's holding the gun.

They don't know that Key is running out from the forest and told one of the teacher to call police without knowing what happening there. 

Seulong takes another gun because he have a spare. He shot Minho's dad and without thinking, Minho takes the gun that on his father grips and shot Seulong. He didn't know what he just done. He's crying. Watching 5 people laying the ground. He had no idea if all of them still alive or not. Krystal saw everything but she couldn't talk or give respond because her head really hurt.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She's crying while standing in front of her parents. Minho just stand behind her.

"Why didn't you tell me the truth? Why did you guys tell me that Unnie die because of car accident instead of being killed by a stranger." Her father just sigh since he know the truth will reaveled. 

"We're sorry. And.....Minho?" Krystal's mother surely know that is Minho. He look at her and about to get out from there but Krystal hug him. 

"Don't go. I want you and Yooguen to stay here." Minho want to say no but Krystal already told everything that happen that day. Even her parents already stand beside him and persuade him to. Slowly a tear drops to his cheek. He missed her parents and he felt sorry because for the past 2 years, he always blame his father. 

**ISTILLLOVEHIMTHOUGH**

Short ! Sorry :)) I also dont understand what I write about .. I'm so sleepy while writing it .