10

Shh! It's my secret

It's Sunday, at 9 a.m in the morning and Krystal is wanders around Minho's room. Then, she saw a box. It's an old box. She clean the dust that cover the box and open it slowly. There's so many picture and paper inside it. She takes one picture and she smile . That is a picture of Minho and a girl.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYP7BMqyJMN_Yt47tRsJW  

Behind the picture, there's written 'Having school trip' (I don't know who's the girl). Then she takes all picture from the box and looks one by one. She saw a picture of Minho and his friends. Until she realize that she know who he's with but she couldn't remember. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnr7CiwIoZDatBnlqFEmZ

She try to remember but she ignored it after that. She put the pictures down and takes out an old newspaper. She reads every words that written. Slowly hot tears rolled down to her cheek. Now, she remember everything. She takes all the picture again and looks at it. She saw a picture of her and Jessica and a picture of herself.  She looks behind it and she crying her lung out.

"The Jung sisters. Arent's they pretty? Hehe! I'm talking to myself again. Nobody knows that I have a crush on Krystal. I love you, Soojung!"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFfZyt2h2RbW34Vjk3ZcEimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkLNtumQ7lRVyEvEKBiS6

She ran out of the house and going to Jessica's grave. She couldn't stop her tears from rolling and her heart feels really hurt. She kneel in front of her sister's grave.

"Unnie, I'm sorry! I...I didn't remember everything before. It's all my fault! If I didn't become that stubborn , you'll not leave us. I'm sorry." She couldn't speak anymore. Her parents didn't tell her the truth story. She keep crying and crying without knowing that someone is following her.

"Minho? No.....I mean.....Krystal? Is that you?"

Short right? hhe ! don't worry . I'll update the next chapter after this.