11

Shh! It's my secret

Suzy was so shocked right after she heard what Minho just sayin'. She's following Minho when she saw him running away and she about to the tell Chansung but Minho ran too fast and she didn't want to loss him. She wondering why is Minho going to Jessica's grave. She walks closer to him and heard everything.

She cannot hold her tears when she saw Minho face was all wet because of the tears that streaming down to his face and all the sweat because of running. Minho looks at her and have a shocked expression. 

"I heard everything.....You're Krystal?"

"I'm sorry because I didn't tell you about this.....We change-"

"I know about it.....I've been like that before...With someone that I really love but then , he leave me."

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Minho is going to his real house then he saw Yooguen is crying. He ran towards him and hug him. He calms him for a while then he ask what happen.

"Noona,Minho hyung is missing. Usually, when he want to go out, he will tell me or write on a paper and stick it on the wall but today, he ran away."

He bring him inside the house and told Yooguen to stay at the living room for a while. He walks to his room and saw the box that keep all the secret was open. The picture of Krystal that written behind it that said he loves her are laying on the floor. 

Minho puts all the papers and pictures in the box again and keep it on a safe place. He run out of the room and told Yooguen to stay there until he comes again and lock the door. He know, Krystal must be saw everything. He didn't know what he should answer her is they meet to each other. Minho is running but he didn't know where he should find Krystal. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

"We really hate each other until cause an accident that involve both of us. When I woke up, I already been on his body. At first , I couldn't believe but after 1 year, we get along. After that, we back to normal.....Maybe God want us to get along that's why he want to turns us like that."

Krystal is sitting there hearing what Suzy just sayin'. So, that's why God turns them became like that because there's a reasons for that. 

"Looks like you know everything now? We're sorry. You lost your memory. All that you remember is your family, Nicole, Sulli, Jiyoung and me. Do you remember that Minho is one of your bestfriend?"

Krystal stay silent.

"I take that as a Yes. I don't get why you don't remember anything about him. You're more close to him than me. I still remember that he likes you. He even write a letter to you when we have school trip. But, he couldn't give you because of the accident."

Krystal expression suddenly change.

"Go! Find him......Go! I'm okay."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Their eyes meet. The world stops for a minute for once again. They back to normal. 

"Why don't you tell me?........Why, do you have to act cold towards me when you know that you like me?.........Why?!"

He walks slowly to her. He wipe the tears that keep running down her cheek. Kissed her forehead and hugged her. She didn't even stop him but she let him to hug her. She need some comfort. 

"It's all because of my father....I feel guilt with everything.....Taemin left us.....Key moved to Daegu again because his parents didn't want he be friends with someone like me......I'm sorry for my attitude towards you before this.....I.....I still love you."

"It's no one fault but me. If I'm not that stubborn-"

He stop her by his lips touch to hers.