5. || Is it Love?

Safest Place To Hide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

★ || 5 || ★

As soon as Yonghwa dropped off his little niece he started to speed up his driving towards Nora's house and kept her on the phone all this time so that he had assurance Nora was still safe, but less he knew how Selene was doing. “Nora are you still there?” Yonghwa asked calmly as he drove into the neighborhood their house was. “Yes” she sobbed keeping her eyes on the door afraid he could walk in any second.
 

Selene wasn't exactly sure what was going on while she started to become light headed and feel the blood run down her neck into her sweater. “Get up!” Youngwoon shouted and abusively pulled her back up on her wrist, but unfortunately for her, she didn't have any balance at all and failed. “Get ing up” Youngwoon shouted once more and pulled her up with his fists clenched into her sweater at both her shoulders and pushed her against the wall. “Stop it, you're hurting me” Selene pleaded hoping he would come to his senses. “Apologize” Youngwoon shouted into Selene's ear while he pinned her against the wall. Selene shook her head. “Let me go. This is not you, stop it please” Selene begged while her mascara left several tracks of tears on both her cheeks. “You never listen do you? Do you?” Yougwoon shouted angrily reaching for her neck and started to push her against the wall strangling her with his hand. Selene couldn't move and was struggling to get some air in her lungs. She hit her hands against the wall she was pinned to and could only think about the little girl. “Nora??”.
 

“Hurry please” Nora cried harder still hiding under her bed. No matter how fast Yonghwa was driving, it broke his heart to hear this little girl so upset. “Nora can you tell me the number of you house?” he asked her trying to remain calm. “It's number 19” she sobbed. “Good girl. I'm almost there okay? Stay on the phone with me” he asked while the little girl was witnessing her auntie being strangled by her uncle. “No, no” Nora sobbed and felt as if everything was her fault. If she didn't draw on the table he didn't turn so mad and wouldn't do this to auntie. No matter how terrified she was, she crawled from under her bed and rushed into the living room forgetting about the phone and started pulling on Youngwoon with all the strength she had. “Don't kill my auntie” she pleaded with her red puffy eyes and sad wet face from crying like a child.
 

“Nora? Nora?” Yonghwa raised his voice but heard her crying in the background pleading not to kill her aunt. “Damn it” he mumbled to himself and found the house Nora said she was living. While driving through the street Yonghwa looked out of the window and recognized Selene's car on the driveway and pulled up not wasting a second as he jumped out of the car rushing to the house. Yonghwa knew there was no other way to get into their house other than smashing the window and make his way in, invited or not. Nora continued to pull on Youngwoon, but instead he got angry and violent at her and pushed her on the ground. “Stay out of it you little brat”. Nora fell pretty badly and hurt her arm. Just when Youngwoon wanted to make another attempt to strangle Selene, he was abruptly pushed aside by Yonghwa. “Stay away from them”. Youngwoon gave a fake smile. “Who are you? Her boyfriend?” and hit his fist in Yonghwa's face. Yonghwa couldn't care about how he would look with a bruised face, all he knew is that he couldn't let Youngwoon get away with this and started to hit him, twice. “I warn you, stay away from them” Yonghwa threatened Youngwoon who was now on the floor wiping the blood from his lips.
 

Selene gasped for air the second she could breath again sliding down to the ground with her back against the wall but the wound on the back of her head got the best of her. As dizzy as she got she collapsed and fell sideways to the ground. Nora forgot the pain in her arm and ran to Selene and saw the blood on the wall. “Auntie....” she cried shaking her. “Don't die....” Yonghwa didn't know how serious the situation was until he turned his head and saw the track of blood on the wall and Selene on the floor. He rushed over to you “Selene...can you hear me?”. Selene wasn't completely gone yet and just opened her eyes and closed them again. “Get into the car Nora” Yonghwa said looking at the little pne. She did as told and quickly grabbed her jacket and ran out of the house to Yonghwa's car and climbed in. “Don't move!” Yonghwa shouted at Youngwoon while he scooped Selene off the ground and rushed out of the house bridal carried her to his car. “Screw you, all of you. I hope you have nice life” Youngwoon shouted after all three of them. “Don't come back to this house again, hear me?” and threw the door shut af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter