Changing

Untitled Love

I exchanged number with Minhyuk and Yonghwa, because the last time we met, we were having a fun conversation going and haven't finished when we needed to go. I really like CNBlue brothers, they just like my real family. We hang out much lately when they have spare time to spend. 


It has been over a month since my first meeting with CNBlue brothers. As I spent much time with CNBlue, I slowly forget about my injury. It's recovering too and I can stand on my feet steadily now, even it still hurts. I used to use a walk support to help me walk and again, using that thing just make I lost my pride.

CNBlue brothers and Rob forced me to use it. If they were not force me, I won't be using it by now.

 

I get closer and closer to CNBlue, even with their managers. I've met their managers a few times when I join my brother to visit them at their studio. But most of all, I'm not really into Jonghyun. I'm not close to him as close as I close to the others. Since I accidentally found out, he looks like someone from my past. I stay a distace from him, so I don't need to recall my past. 


Even I do that not in an obvious way, I bet he realizes I keep a distance from him. I just know.

 

"What are you thinking so hard till your face wrinkles?"

 

I turn my head and see Rob with 2 glasses on his hand. He puts the glass on a table in front of me, then sits beside me.

 

"Nothing," I lie.

 

"You know I don't believe you."

 

I pout and look into the glass he bought. It filled with hot chocolate, the smell gets into my sense and I let out a smile. "Yeah, and I don't care, Rob."

 

He watches me drink my hot chocolate, I can feel it. "I hear you gonna meet up with Hannah today."

 

"Mhmm."

 

"Can I take you there?"

 

"No, I will go there by myself." I murmur with hot chocolate filled my mouth.

 

"To your gym, right? I have nothing to do today, just let me take you there, okay?" Rob moans then leans on his back.

 

I shake my head and put my glass back, but I gave too much force on it. "No. Just hang out with your guys."

 

"Ah, right. This is what I said to Jonghyun last time."

 

"What is it?" I ask, curious.

 

"That you're really a young lady with pride. I guess you shouldn't worry much about your pride, young lady." Rob laughs casually.

Really, am I put my pride way too high? I don't think so.

 

"Why should I?"

 

"You see, you really watch your image also your pride so it doesn't ruin you, but it has," Rob stares at me, with a warm look that a brother has. "When you close with CNBlue now, you're much better than before. I guess they give you good influence."

 

I sigh hardly and fling my back to rest of the sofa. I have my own past, my own reason why I am being like this, and I guess Rob knows it.

 

"What passed is past." Rob touches my shoulder lightly. "Just let go of it. Don't let it bothers you anymore. I have lost my talkative little sister since it."

Right. I used to be talkative, cheerful and laugh easily. But that person also that memories changed me drastically. Turned me into this "young lady with pride" and sometimes, a cold young lady. I can't make it different, between being cold also keep my pride high.

 

Maybe I should change. He's right.

 

"Well, I can take you to your practice hall." Rob offers me once again.

 

And I say yes.

 

I arrive on the gym and get down from the car. I smile to Rob before closing the door, remembering him about our hang out plan tonight. With CNBlue, on a cafe near my gym.

 

I walk through the coridoor, meet some of my friends and coach. I greet them and have a small chat with some of them, you know, most of the question they ask have the same points, my injury. My coach seems to be the one that worries the most, he looks at me with a symphaty on his eyes--makes me pity myself and still hurt my pride--then asks me how if I should retire as a gymnast.

 

"I will be healed, I promise." I smile to him, and a bit unsure. "This is just a small injury. I will be healed within a month, Coach. Just wait for me." I laugh a bit to make him believe my words.

 

After that, he walks away and I get my way to my practice hall, my throne, my palace, my favorite place where I can do what I love the most, gymnastic.

 

I see Hannah practices her routines with a coach scoring some aspects and suddenly, I miss gymnastic very much until it hurts my chest. I clap as she finishes.

 

"Fleur Jung!!" She rushes towards me and hugs me thightly. I laugh and hug her too. I miss her. Since I'm injured my leg, I try to avoid this place as much as I can so I don't have to pity myself. "I miss you, young lady."

 

"I miss you too, Shoppaholic." I smile widely by releasing her hands. "How are you doing without me?"

 

"Free," she laughs, I know she's just kidding so I laugh too. "Free without watching someone better than me. So, tell me what are you doing on your holiday."

 

We sit on the edge of the room and talk much for almost 2 hours. Time flies when we do nothing but whatever we like and I feel it. She needs to go back to her practice and I have to go.

 

"See you soon, Fleur Jung. Get well really soon so we can compete again." Hannah laughes and hugs me again before I go.

 

I smile, she releases her hands and I wave to her. "Yeah. Wish you some good luck too, Oh Hannah. Bye."

 

My phone vibrates as I walk out from the building, a message. I take it out and see Minhyuk name appearing on my phone screen, show a little smile on the edge of my lips.

 

I'm sorry, Jung Eunyi, me and Yonghwa couldn't make it today. We have to go to recording studio, our manager suddenly called us. Forgive us, okay? We'll treat you next time. Oh, one more, Jonghyun and Jungshin will be there. Have fun, lil sis!

 

They couldn't make it? Oh.

 

Actually, I'm dissapointed, but I try to understand it.

 

I got it. Don't worry. Goodluck, Minhyuk-ssi.

 

I continue my steps towards the venue with many things on my mind. Firstly, think about my grades at school that being decreased. I exactly know why, so do my homeroom teacher. Maybe I should pay more attention to my study. I know.

 

My mind keeps revolving and here it comes when I start thinking about Lee Jonghyun. There's something on him that makes me comfortable yet agitated at the same time. Maybe I know why I feel agitated when I'm near him, because he looks like someone from my past, as I said before.

 

Well, I like his smile a lot, but I feel uneasy as I see his smile or laugh because of 2 factors, first: he reminds me my past and second: he will tilt his head and smile to me, his eyes like saying "I caught you staring at me".

 

So in my mind, there's no way he could smile at me and give me that look. I imagine his laugh and his smile, then I stare at him for a time being.

 

And suddenly, I see him.

 

I must be crazy by now. He's standing in front of me, smile as in my thought.

 

I must be halucinating.

 


 

 

 

Um.. there's no Jonghyun appearance in this chapter >< but... the next chapter should be a heart-fluttering one^^ I hope you enjoy this chapter and wait for the next chapter. Looking forward for your comment ><