Fate

Untitled Love

The sun sets and gives a reflection of sky to a building where I stand. I wince as I look my bruised leg due to my hard training schedule today. It's not a quite serious sore, but it still hurts. I think I broke my leg. Hannah, a friend of mine, offers me a hand to walk to a small clinique in this building. I smile to her and refuse it, because I rarely take help from other people. Call me arrogant, but my parents teach me not to rely on someone else.

 

"You really can walk yourself to the clinique? You sure?" Hannah asks me worriedly.

 

I smile. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just go home, Hannah. You must be tired."

 

I grin as I try to walk and lose my balance suddenly. Hannah catches me and holds me for a second, then I find my balance and stand on my feet again. "Thanks."

 

"Yeah, you're welcome, young lady with pride." Hannah grins with her laugh slips in her words.

 

"Young lady with pride" is my nickname here, among us, the gymnasts. I'm an artistic gymnast. I love artistic gymnastic ever since I was 4. My mom was a gymnast, but she mastered the trampoline gymnastic. I saw her in stage for the first time when I was 4 and started to fall in love with gymnastic. I've been devoted my life for it since 5.

 

"I guess I should help you walk," she says slowly but once again, I refused.

 

"Hannah, you're so kind." I say to her with a serious face, then smile widely. "But thank you, I'll be fine."

 

Hannah shrugs and pats my shoulder. "Okay, Fleur. I'm leaving. See you tomorrow. I'll check you again when I get home."

 

Hannah has been really kind and full of care for me. She just like a mother for me. A mother also a best friend. We met on a gymnastic tournament in Seoul and found out that we both from the same club. Since that time, we both got closer and become best friend until now. Even sometimes I act like a jerk by maintaining my pride way too high and make her mad, but she still stay for me. I'm gratefull that I have her.

 

A noise comes out from nowhere and I notice it comes from the door. It's really annoying and makes me dizzy. The voice just like a group of 12 people chatter around you with very loud shrill voices and it stings.

 

"Hello, Fleur! It's nice to see you today."

 

Rob laughs as he comes into this room and gimme a light brother-hug. I frown and push him away. His voice is really annoying and he comes to me when I'm injured. It makes me hurt even more.

 

But I notice something when Rob released me. He's not alone. He brings someone here, to my palace, to my throne, my practice room! I'm the one who rule this room and I don't accept strangers!

 

He brings some strangers. 2 tall guys and 2 around-40-aged-man. They all look at me with a strange look and I'm completely annoyed.

 

"Rob, who are they?" I ask him with a low tone.

 

"My friends and their managers. Don't you know them?" This time, Rob frowns as if I just said I ate 3 row chicken for lunch today.

 

I see them once again and gasp! It's CNBlue! Jung Yong-Hwa and Lee Jong-Hyun! I try to control my facial expression so that they won't know I'm surprised by their coming.

 

"Why are you covering your mouth, Fleur? You're strange today. And.... oh my God! What happened to your leg? Did you injure it? You stupid girl why don't you get a treatment from the clinique?"

 

I ignore Rob grumble beside me. My mind is blank until Rob touches my sore leg.

 

I squeal in shock. That sudden pain surprised my nerve. "Rob! What are you doing?"

 

"You're injured, Eunyi. Get on my back, I'll bring you to the hospital."

 

I can't pay attention on 4 strangers in my room again when Rob lifts me and gets into his car. I think the strangers follow him because they also in the car when I sit on the seat.

 

A strange voice asks me if I'm okay or not. I nod and give him a little smile which not a warm smile. "Yes, I'm fine. Thank you." I guess my smile was a little creepy, because Jung Yong-Hwa, who I smile to, become wary right after I smile.

 

"How can you said you're okay? You're totally not okay, Eunyi." Rob clacks his tongue

 

"Because I'm really fine."

 

"Oh right," Rob turns his head and looks back to us, me and the 2 strangers even I know them as CNBlue. Oh, and I just noticed that their manager is gone nowhere. Where they go? I don't know. "They're my friends. We met in The US, you know. When Yonghwa stayed there for a month. Yonghwa-ya, Jonghyun-ah, this is my little sister, Jung Eunyi. Or you can call her Fleur."

 

Yes, Rob is my brother. He's 4 years older than me.

 

"Hello," I smile to Jonghyun and Yonghwa. "Nice to meet you, Jonghyun-ssi, Yonghwa-ssi. Just call me Fleur or Eunyi."

 

"Hello Fleur," Yonghwa laughs and I laugh too because his funny accent when he said my name. He said it with Korean accent and sounds funny. But I like the way he said my name.

 

"Hey, Eunyi." Jonghyun smiles at me and I hold my breath for a few seconds before I can respond to him. "Is it okay to call you your Korean name?"

 

I nod, I feel my head stiff. "Y-Yeah, it's okay, Jonghyun-ssi."

 

He smiles again. "Nice to meet you, Eunyi."

 

"How's your leg, Fleur?" Yonghwa asks me. "Does it hurt?"

 

"No, it doesn't." I smile, naturally this time so he replies my smile.

 

"Oh, really?" He laughs and I can translate his laugh means he doesn't believe my words. "Your little sister is though, Yunho-ya."

 

"No, she's not. She's stubborn." Rob gave tone to his words, shows that he's quite mad at me.

 

Yonghwa smiles widely and I can tell he has a bright personality by his smile. "Yeah, just like her brother."

 

I cant' concentrate on what they're talking about anymore, because my injured leg starts to sting again and hurts me even more. And I can't--or I can say it--I won't show them that my injury hurts very much. I don't know how will they react to it, maybe Rob will lose his mind and pressures our driver to drive faster because his sister is dying. He's too much, you know. 

 

Jonghyun asks me unexpectedly. "Does it hurt much, Eunyi-ah?" 

 

"Ah," I wince as I move my leg to show him it doesn't hurt me much. I lie, of course. "No, not much."

 

"Everyone can tell that you're lying right now," he smiles at me, but his smile seems a bit different. Is he... worried?

 

Rob turns his body and looks to Jonghyun, then I realized his face shows he's worried about me. I can see it from his eyes, his facial expression. "Hold on a little more, Fleur. We're almost there. And Jonghyun-ah,"

 

"Yes?" Jonghyun raises one eyebrow.

 

"Just scold her if you want, because she's a liar for telling you her injury doesn't hurt much."

 

Yonghwa flickes Rob's arm, I'm about to burst out my laugh if I'm not in pain. It's funny seeing Yonghwa flicks my brother. "Yah, don't go to hard with your little sister."

 

"Here we go again, our charismatic leader." Rob chuckles then turns back his body to face the front glass. "We're almost there, Fleur."

 

I nod even I know he can't see me and tilt my head to see Jonghyun face clearly. And by that second I see Jonghyun clearly, I know my life will never be the same anymore. I just know.