Aware

Untitled Love

It's Sunday and I just closed my eyes on 4AM. I'm about to have a pleasant dream when someone brags into my room. It must be Rob. What the hell is he doing on this peaceful Sunday morning?

 

"Wake up, we're gonna jog this morning."

 

Jog? Have he lost his mind? Doesn't he know that his sister just fell asleep about an hour ago? Also, has he forgotten about my fractured leg? And now he's trying to persuade me to jog?

 

"Hey," I call him with my sleepy voice and wave my hand, asking him to come closer to me. My eyes are stiff and even hard to open it.

 

I flip away my blanket that hide my leg, letting Rob see it and know what I mean. "Have you lose your mind?"

 

Rob has already had his training suit on his body. Black sweatshirt with black training pants. He also gets his deep blue tennis cap that I hate. The way he wears that is annoying, like I'm about to snatch it if I no longer remember that he's my older brother.

 

I still don't get it, why he wants me to jog so sudden. Like he doesn't know about my fractured leg. Strange.

 

"No, I remember that." He grins, like a wolf. I hish and about to flip back my blanket when he lifts me up to my wheelchair. Yeah, it . A gymnast that can't excerise herself, sit all day long, all she can do is watching her groupmates practicing...

 

I wanna punch something when I pity myself, so it will be better if I realise my anger to Rob.

 

"Ya! What the hell are you doing? Get me down or else I will jump from this chair!" I snap.

 

"You sure you don't wanna do some warm up?" He raises one eyebrow, doubting me. i glare at him and nod once. "With CNBlue?"

 

CNBlue is going to jog with us? They're stars and what are we gonna do if camera caught us jog together? Okay, it's not just me and CNBlue, but my brother, their friend.

 

"No."

 

"Are you sure, Jung Eunyi?"

 

"Yep."

 

Just try to think the harm we need to face. I guess it would be better if I stay home.

 

"No. I promised them to introduce you to them. You haven't met Jungshin and Minhyuk yet. They both are very nice."

 

And so, here I am, in a nearby park, sitting in a wheechair that really really hurt my pride. I see people jog around with headphones in their ears like I used to do, walk their dog, chatter around...

 

Geez, this is still early in the morning but I'm upset already. How am I supposed to survive without any explosion today?

 

Unconsciously, I squeeze my thigh and fist my finger, my jaw hardened.

 

"You okay?"

 

A gentle voice surprised me behind my shoulder before I finally realise that it's Jonghyun. We didn't talk much on our first meeting, but he left a good impression in my heart.

 

"It seems like you're having a rough day." I can hear his smile on his voice and he walks toward me. "How are you, Eunyi-ah?"

 

It has been over a week since my first meeting with Jung Yonghwa and Lee Jonghyun. They were busy with their schedule, of course, so we cound't meet up
I mean, my brother. He's the one whose friend is CNBlue, then introduced them to me, even not all of them. Not yet.

 

Then finally, our second meeting. His first question is 'how are you'. How formal.

 

But still, I'm not happy with my condition. How stupid I was so I fractured my own precious leg. Pity.

 

Geez.

 

I try to act and not telling him the truth. So I smile and answer him calmly. "I'm great. How about you?"

 

"Really? Great with your leg? Is it still hurt or not?"

 

Well, it still throbs and frustrated me most of the time, but I won't tell him the truth. My pride will hurt.

 

"Ah, it's nothing," I force a smile, hope he can't tell that I'm lying. "It will heal 2 or 3 months later." Geez, that's the most frustrating part. I can't excercise my body for 3 months. I can't improve my skill, make my movement perfect... God...

 

He hands me a cup of hot milk he bought from a coffee dispenser. I refuse it, of course. "No, thanks. Just drink it, Jonghyun-ssi."

 

"My brother asked me to watch you while he and my brothers jog around this park. I don't know why he trusts me with this work," he mumbles, cute. "Here, take it. I have one too."

 

I guess I need to take it. It's impolite to refuse someone kindness, isn't it?

 

"Thanks."

 

He sits on a bench, beside me. I mean, beside my wheelchair. He pushed my wheelchair right beside the bench before he sit and now we sit with silence fullfil the air between us.

 

I remember his brothers, CNBlue. I've met them all, Jung Yonghwa, Kang Minhyun, Lee Jungshin and him. I'm a lucky girl, you know. Actually, I'm not really into K-Pop, but they all left a good impression in my heart. They seem nice and welcome me as their best friend's little sister. They're gentlemen, especially the one sit beside me.

 

Kang Minhyuk is just like a typical high school student even he is no longer a high school student. He's fun to be with and cheerful, love to laugh a lot. I can see it from his eyes, also the way he speak. He's a good friend to have crazy moment together.

 

Lee Jungshin, I thought he's a mysterious man, unreachable because of his charm. But I was wrong. He's a total sweetheart. He smiles a lot, just like his brothers. He talks much too. He's the shy type. Before you know him, you will thought he rarely speaks, but once you get to know him quite well, he talks more and much.

 

If only my injurie doesn't affect my mood, I would have a great time with CNBlue, also my brother.

 

"Your brother tell me about you."

 

He breaks the silence, I tilt my head to see him. "Oh, really? What did he say to you?"

 

"Not much," he crouches, leans his chin on his ten fingers fit together with his elbows hold his upper body by his thighs. Then he tilts his head, his eyes meet mine. "He told me that you're a young lady with big pride."

 

I snort. "I can't say that he's wrong."

 

"Well, lady, you don't need to worry about your pride around me," he says with a smile on his eyes. By doing that, he have had hurted my pride.

But...

 

I suddenly feel something when he shows his smiling eyes.

 

He looks like someone.

 

Someone, who changed me.

 

Someone, that I will never want to meet again.

 


 

Well, the second chapter^^ Tell me what you think about this and should I make this until 10, 15 or 20 chapters? I'm confused...

 

Anyway, thanks for reading and don't forget to left your comment^^ I do accept criticism :)