Lágrimas Interminables

Endless Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wedding Organizer, Myeongdong, Seoul

“May I help you?” the same person, Jung Soyeon smiled again to them “oh you are the sister of Stella Kim right?”

“Ne” she smiled “this time, it’s gonna be my wedding”

“What’s the design?” Soyeon ask them “I think we will go with simple but romantic design” Nichkhun, who’s silent all the time then said, “Fany-ah, I need to go work, I’ll get going okay?” and suddenly, he kissed Tiffany’s cheek, make her blushed “what about the design?”

“I’ll agree what you want to choose”

Tiffany sighed, seeing Nichkhun’s goes away and dialed her sister’s phone

“Fany-ah, wae?” her sister answer it

“eonni, I kinda need your help of my wedding, can you come here?”

“odi?”

“the same wedding organizer as you”

“oh arrasseo! Don’t get fitting before eonni comes okay?”

“ara” then she hangs up

 

In the next 10 minutes, Stella arrived at the wedding organizer shop

“Fany-ah! Where’s the dress?”

“Jakhaman eonni” she then get into the fitting room, trying a dress and comes out “so?”

Stella shook her head “ani, to complicated” she said and Tiffany comes to the fitting room again, trying a new dress “this?” Stella, once again shook her head “no, to open”, Tiffany groan, but goes into the fitting room and goes out “this?”

Stella looked at her sister amazedly, very beautiful “yes, neomu yeppo!” she then comes to Tiffany and hugged her again “you look totally awesome, Fany-ah, I’m really proud of you” like a déjà vu, she then sighed “I hope Nichkhun will treat you as a nice wife or I will be the one that killed him”

I’m not happy, eonni…

 

Wedding day

She looked herself in the mirror and sighed, it’s her wedding day, the concept she always dreamt about, but her heart is telling the total opposite of it.

Her hair was slowly putted up to a simple romantic bun, the tiara was putted and the veil slowly covering her face

She slowly get out from the dressing room, put her hand to her father, who looked at his daughter worriedly and then walk down the church, to the aisle and there, her father put her hand to Nichkhun

“Please take care of her well”

Everyone watched, Siwon, who watch Tiffany and Nichkhun jealously, Taecyeon who watch Tiffany sadly and Stella, who watch Tiffany proudly

“Do you, Nichkhun Horvejkul, take thee, Tiffany Hwang, to be your wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, 'til death do you part: according to God's holy ordinance?”

“I do”

“Do you, Tiffany Hwang, take thee, Nichkhun Horvejkul, to be your wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, 'til death do you part: according to God's holy ordinance?”

“I do”

“In God’s holy ordinance, I pronounce you as husband and wife” the priest stop “you may now kiss the bride”

They kissed, and now, she’s legally Tiffany Horvejkul for 1 year…

Welcome to hell

 

“Odiga?” Tiffany asked while putting on her seatbelt and looked at Nichkhun “our new home” he answered and started to drive to the destination

After arriving, Nichkhun lead Tiffany to the room “oh, where’s my room?” Tiffany ask “here” Nichkhun said while taking off his coat and loosen his tie, Tiffany looked at him weirdly, “and where’s your room?” she ask again “here”

“Mwo?” Tiffany started to shout; making Nichkhun close his ear before that scream makes him deaf “wae?” he groaned in frustration “you want me to sleep beside you in one bed and one room?”

Nichkhun nodded and looked at Tiffany innocently “got a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter