끝이없는 눈물

Endless Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I want to laugh on how cruel reality is. These past days, I'm always trying to move on, to be happy, yet, here I am in a dress boutique. Wedding dress, to be exact. Helping Stella choose her wedding dress for her marriage to Siwon. The boutique is small, but spacious enough. The interior is made from mostly white furnitures, making it look simple yet elegant. Hundreds of dresses are displayed, all of them beautiful. A huge chandelier is on the centre of the ceililng, illuminating the room with its beautiful glow.

"Can we help you miss?" an employee, whose name is Jung So-yeon from her nametag, says.

Stella smiles. "I'm trying to find a wedding dress for my wedding."

My heart squeezes hearing that.

"What kind of dress do you want miss?" the employee replies.

Vaguely, I hear Stella says, "I want a very elegant dress with simple designs, maybe also with pastel accents? I don't want my dress to be too white. Looks like death."

My heart chuckles. Stella is the kind of person who never wants to abide with tradition. One quality of her that I admire the most. I really wish I can be that brave and strong. Getting lost in my mind, she nudge me in my arm.

"What do you think, Fany-ah?"

"Huh? Ah, I think it's great, eonni."

The employee bows and starts rummaging through the dresses. Stella then looks at me with a worried expression. Maybe because of my pale face, after all, I haven't been eating well these past days after hearing the news. She puts her palm on my forehead.

"I think you have a fever, are you okay?"

"Ne, I'm okay." I said. She then sighs and put her palms away. 

She's about to open her mouth when Soyeon-ssi comes, holding a beautiful white dress adorned with white laces, completed with a pastel pink bow on the waist. I look at Stella's widening eyes. "It's perfect," she whispers.

Stella then takes the dress and go to the fitting room. I sit on the sofa in front of the fitting room and skimming through pages of wedding magazines. As if I will get married anytime soon, I scoff in my mind. After a good 10 minutes, Stella comes out. And oh boy, does she looks so pretty. She is always pretty, but today, she is breathtakingly pretty. I close the book and walk to her.

"How's this Fany-ah?" she asks.

I look at her from head to toe, admiring how pretty she is. But, why do I feel a huge jealousy building inside of me? How happy will I be if I'm the one who is wearing that dress. How happy will I be if I'm the one who is marrying Choi Siwon. Those questions keep popping out inside of my head. Stupid girl, I scold myself. Stella is the one who will wear that dress and be Choi Siwon's wife. The pang of sadness comes back and I can feel my eyes water, again.

I hug her, trying to hide my tears. She cannot see my tears or she'll suspect something is wrong.

"You're so beautiful, eonni," I said. My voice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter