Congrats my sister!

NOT my BESTFRIEND.

Hmm yeah whatever he does has no relation with me. "Yah! Min Yoongi, you haven't told me your address yet!" i said,

"What? You forgot my address already? Huh okay, I will. But later. hey, give me your phone!" he said with that stupid face,

"Of course i forgot already! it's been 9 years ago since i went to your house! Besides, i went to your house because of Hoseok and Soojung asked me to, for accompanying them! My phone? For what?" i asked,

"Pfft, whatever i don't care. Just give me! Since you're on my team, you need my number, ryt? For.. asking something?" he said, well even he's annoying as hell, he does have a little smart mind. without saying anything, i give him my phone, then he starts to clicking his number, then returned my phone back.

with his thumb and little finger up, make that phone sign then put it in his ear, "Call me, neh?" he said, winking.

"Why the hell am i have to call a freak like you?" i snapped at him, and he just looked at me weirdly,

"You queen of the es, i'll tell you my address!" he said,

"Well i don't wanna call you! Your voice is terrible and probably if my little brother heard that, he'll spit up and cry for 20 minutes!" i said,

"Well if you don't wanna hear my y voice, you can text me!" he said,

"Whatever, by the way, give me back my headset! I'll get off the bus on this stop!" i said, pulling my headset off his ear, "Tsk. Okay bye, !" he said, waving his hand,

"Why would a like you talking about a ? Tsk." i said, as i walked off the bus.

i walked off from the bus stop, to my house. it's not too far, but it's not too near. Ugh. About 2 minutes after i walked from the bus stop, my phone's ringing. Damn it's a text from Hoseok.

Hoseok : "Hey, where are you?"

This guy.. -_- so i replied,

Me : "I'm almost home already. Waeyo?"

Then i put my phone back to the pocket, continues to walk. About half of a minute, he replies again.

Hoseok : "Huft. It's okay. I thought you were waiting for me-_-"

i sighed, this guy. Sometimes he forgot to told or do something. I replied again,

Me : "Yea yea, you didn't told me to wait for you. So i walked home by myself today."

I kept walking, then i arrived to my beautiful house. There's something on the door. It's a package. i'm pretty sure it's my sister's. Hufft. So i picked that thing up, then bring that thing inside the house.

"Unnie! Is this thing yours?!" i shouted, shutting the door.

"Huh? What kind of thing?!" she said, from upstairs.

"Why don't you go downstairs then check this out?!" i shouted, then walked to the kitchen, looking for a food to eat. For real i'm starving like 3 hours.

"Okay, i'll go downstairs!" she said.

i heard a steps from the stair, yeah it's my sister, "Oh, Joonji-a. Mom and Dad is going to Osaka for 2 Weeks with Sungho. They said, there's a project!" she said, opened the package.

"What? With Sungho? How lucky Sungho is-_- for god sake, he's only 4 but mom and dad takes him to Osaka with them!" i mumbled at her, she chuckled.

"Haha, at least we went to New York last christmas!" she said, "WHOAH WHAT A GIFT!" she shouted happily, i looked at her weirdly, "What kind of gift you received?" i asked her as i gulped a glass of milk,

"IT'S A HUGE TEDDY BEAR AND OUR PHOTO AT JIYONG'S PARTY FROM YOUNGBAE FOR OUR3rd ANNIVERSARY! OH NADO SARANGHAEYO DONG YOUNGBAE!" she shouted then hugged the Huge Teddy Bear she received.

"Hmm no wonder the package were so big. Then how you replied his gift?" i asked, putting the mac 'n cheese leftover to the microwave,

"I dunno, give me an idea, Joonji-a!" she said, looking at me but still hugging that huge teddy bear,

"Why did you asked me? Like, i'm single ever since i was born!" i said, making her laughed happily.

"HAHAHA WHAT THE.. YOU HAVE NO BOYFRIEND? DON'T LIE. WHO IS THAT HOSEOK GUY?!" she said, still laughing.

"SHUT UP SANDARA UNNIE. HOSEOK AND I JUST FRIENDS OKAY." i shouted, pulled out the mac 'n cheese from microwave, then put it on the table.

"Pfft, whatever. Hey, Joonji! He sent me a letter too!" she said,

"A letter? Go ahead, read it then i'll eat my mac 'n cheese peacefully here." i said, starts to dig a spoon of my warm mac 'n cheese. When i started to eat it, my phone's ringing again. This time isn''t a message, it's a call! From my mom. OH HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO ANSWER WHILE I'M EATING?! i quickly swallows the mac 'n cheese then answered the call.

"Yeoboseyo eomma?"

"Yeoboseyo, Joonji-a. Sorry not telling you before, but we are going to---"

"Yes, mom. Sandara unnie told me already!"

"Oh okay then. Take care, neh? I left you guys some ingredients on the fridge. You know how to cook, right?"

"Of course i know how to cook, mom! Besides, if i don't know how to cook, i can ask Sandara unnie to!" i said, making Sandara-unnie glared at me then mouthed "You y sister, we should cook together!"

"Haha okay, Joonji-a. I need to hung up the call. Bye sweetie, love you."

"Hmm yes, love you too." i said, hung up the call.

Sandara unnie still glared at me weirdly, "What? I'm just kidding!" i said as i continued to eat.

"Tsk. Whatever. By the way, i haven't read the letter yet." She said,

"Why? Read it. Loudly, i wanna hear it too!" i said, chewing my mac 'n cheese.

"Gross. Talking while eating. Pfft whatever, okay i'll read it loudly" she said, starts to opened the letter her boyfriend gave her. I nodded,

"Hmm here we go.. 'Dear my lovely Sandara Park...' OMG JOONJI-A. HE'S SO SWEET!" Sandara unnie said in happiness. god, she's just reading the opening text and she just like dying of love. ugh.

"Continue to read it, peuhweasee, you just read the opening text and you just like flying ugh." i said as i keep eating my mac 'n cheese,

"Okay. Okay.. 'Happy 3rd Anniversary, sweetie. Do you like the teddy bear and our photo i sent? I hope so.. Uhm, sweetie i'm sorry.. but i think our boyfriend-and-girlfriend relationship is over..' WHAT? HE WANTS A BREAK UP IN OUR 3rd ANNIVERSARY? HE'S A CRAZY MAN!" Sandara unnie said, holding her tears.

"No way. He wouldn't break up with you, especially in your 3rd anniversary! Youngbae told me he loves you so much. Pfft cheesy." i said,

She's glared at me, "Behave to your oppa! Call him oppa! Okay, i need to read this till the end.. Stay strong, Sandara.. humph.. 'Yes, our boyfriend-and-girlfriend relationship is over. Will you marry me, Sandara Park? See, we'll be a husband and wife! not a boyfriend and girlfriend anymore! Besides, i told your parents already that i'm going to propose on you. So, Will you marry me on our third year anniversary? I love you.' OH MY GOD YOUNGBAE I LOVE YOU TOO I WILL MARRY YOU OMG OMG OMG JOONJI-A. I THINK I'M GONNA DIE HE IS SO SWEET. I KNOW HE WOULDN'T BREAK UP WITH ME." she said with that 'i'm-the-happiest-girl-in-the-world-cause-today-my-boyfriend-proposed-on-me' face.

"Hmm whatever. Congratulations unnie!" i said as i finished my mac 'n cheese then walks to the dishwasher machine,

"AHAHA ALLRIGHT. I'LL MARRY HIM NEXT YEAR. SO FROM NOW ON, HE IS MY FIANCE!" she shouted then starts to call her boyfriend that she confirmed his propose. I'm sick of their love story. WHY ARE THEY SO CUTE UGH.

"So go call your boyfriend while i'm going to shower upstairs!" i said as i walked upstairs, decided to takes a shower. Ugh. Like, what if i'm having a boyfriend. Then it's our 3rd or 5th anniversary, my boyfriend would propose on me then we'll get married a years later. Humph, that wouldn't happen right now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N) : HI GUYS! HAHAHA. i don't know why but i think Sandara would be very cute if paired with Youngbae. kkkkk~ guys, i'm so sorry but maybe tomorrow i can't update the next chapter tomorrow cause i gotta go to my granma's house T.T but don't worry, if i had any time, i'll update it neh! Keep support me neh! Please comment and subscribe~ ^.^