My happy ending.

NOT my BESTFRIEND.

Frustrated, i decided to leave her alone cause she didn't really help me with my problems.

"Wait!" she said,

"What..?" i looked at her,

"Your phone is ringing." she pointed at my phone,

i starred at my phone. it's Taehyung. What''s happening?

"Taehyung? What's going on?"

i pressed the 'answer' button,

"Yes, Taehyung? What's going on?"

"...heads to the park near your house 10 minutes to go. don't forget to wear something what typical stylish girls wear. i don't wanna hear any comments from you, just do it. please. just once." the boy on the phone said fastly then hungs up.

Sandara unnie looks at me with that 'what did he say' look,

"Unnie. i need your help."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's dark, and quiet in the streets when i walk down. i'm so scared if someone would stab me from the dark.

ok here's the problem. i hate it when i walk down the streets when it's so ing dark and quiet. aaaand, i come to the park near my house just because of Taehyung's call.

finally i arrived in the park, without any freak-outs or screams.

i gasped at the park, it's full of lights, flowers, and all the things make it beautiful and fancy, yet simple.

"sit down, lady." Taehyung's voice suddenly appeared from my back.

"What's happened? why are you inviting me here?" i asked him, while sitting in the white flower-decorated bench,

"hm, dark vintage-flower-printed dress, and black cardigan. black sneakers. cool." Taehyung observing me from head-to-toe.

"TAEHYUNG, LISTEN. Why are you inviting me here?" i yelled at him,

"Hahahaha you're figuring it wrong, lady. Sit and wait. I'll call the main actors." Taehyung said softly and left,

main actors? what is the meaning of that? ugh. boys is not easy to understand.

"Uh.. Joonji." Taehyung called,

"Yeah?" i answered,

"You know, there's a stack of papers beside you. check it out." Taehyung said from nowhere,

"ohh okay okay." i agreed then grab a stack of papers, tried to read it one by one,

"You're so adorable when you're mad. -j.hope"

"hey beautiful. -suga"

"i'm sorry. -j.hope"

"you know, hurts seeing you're faraway. -suga"

"and i know, just to looking at your smile, it relieves my pain. -j.hope"

"smile, you're beautiful. -suga"

"i just wanna write a song about you. -j.hope"

"your pretty face, your sweet smile, just sent me butterflies on my tummy. -suga"

"girl, i've been had a crush on you about 9 years. -j.hope"

"i've been crazy about you all day. -suga"

"i've been insane just because thinking of you. -j.hope"

"wondering, what are you doing and what are you thinking of. -suga"

"wondering, if someday, we can be together. -j.hope"

"wondering, if i spend 24/7 with you. -suga"

"wondering, if i have enough courage to confess. -j.hope"

"wondering, what if you love someone, and if it's not me, and wishing it would never happen. -suga"

"wondering, if you cry, i'll be by your side. -j.hope"

"wondering, if you fade away from my life, how can i breathe? -suga"

"wondering, if there's nothing to lose. -j.hope"

"wondering, if i can make you mine. -suga"

"but what about us? can we stay forever together like this? -j.hope"

"i mean three of us. can we stay forever together like this? -suga"

"i'm scared of losing you and losing Yoongi. -j.hope"

"the only fear is losing you and losing Hoseok. -suga"

"i hope you know, that we love you ever since. -j.hope"

"you know, both of us love you. -suga"

"just don't know, how to. what if i lose you, or lose Yoongi? -j.hope"

"still so messed up. which one? Hoseok or you? i don't wanna lose both of you. -suga"

slowly, my tears fell of my eyes. reading it, makes me so much hurt. now i know why are they hiding this all to me. now i know why are they pretending to hate each other. now i know, why are they hiding those feelings to me. but just one, i can't understand. who's the girl, the girl they met that day.

"hey." a familiar voice called me,

it's Hoseok and Yoongi. They are smiling.

"don't cry." Yoongi said softly,

"How can you guys hide this all from me? How can you hide this all? Why are you hiding this? Why don't yo----"

"shh, no more crying, Joonji. hurts seeing you crying like this." Hoseok smiled,

"At least tell me who's the girl.. the girl you guys talked to.." my tears is still falling hard,

"Oh my gosh, Joonji. It's Soojung, for real." Hoseok chuckled,

"Why are you crying? It's Soojung, Joonji.. you need to look closer." Yoongi grinned,

"since she's your best friend, we asked all about you to Soojung. Luckily, she's helping us."

"Really?" now my tears are slowly stop falling, they nodded.

"now stop crying, just smile." Yoongi laughed,

"by the way.." Hoseok sighed,

"We need to know.. who you love most from the both of us." Yoongi sighed too.

".. i can't say. i love both of you." i looked down,

"just say it honestly. even though a little hurts, we still can be friends. three of us."

"yeah, what ever happens.. Hoseok and i promised not to hate each other or pretending to again."

"we can be together like this, forever."

"just say it Joonji, we can stay together."

i'm so confused, which one? even my heart said Yoongi, but my mind said Hoseok.

"promise..?" i look at them, they nodded.

"i think i...."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hurry up, Joonjiey!!" Hoseok screamed from his car,

"wait a minute..!!" i screamed back at him from my house,

yea, i'm getting ready for my ride. the day that i've been waited for has finally comes true!

i runs to Hoseok's car in rush,

"Ok, i'm ready!" i smiled at him,

"What about my hair? Is it pretty?" i asked him,

"Oh my gosh, Joonji. You're always pretty everytime." he smiled, and it sends me blush a bit.

Hoseok quickly ride his car like a pro, going somewhere that i totally know.

it takes 15 Minutes, but that's enough for me and Hoseok to crazying over Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, and Chris Brown's songs.

"Heyy, sssstt.. don't be noisy okay.." i said to Hoseok, he nodded in agreement, i quickly opened the house' door,

a little boy appeared from a comfortable sofa,

"Joonji noona! Hoseok hyung!" that little boy cheered in happiness,

"sshh, Hanbin! be quiet! it's your brother's birthday, we need to prepare the surprise!" Hoseok put is index finger in his lips, but Hanbin just nodded and covered his mouth with his hand,

"Excuse me, what kind of surprise? hmm?" suddenly a familiar voice appeared from the stairs,

"Oh .." Hoseok cursed,

"hey, cutie. do you think i'll wake up so freakin' late in my birthday, huh?" Yoongi hugged me from the back,

"stop it you i'm so jelly ugh" Hoseok said with a 'im surrender' face,

"hahahahahah okay okay, happy birthday Yoongi!" i said,

"That's it? Where's my birthday kiss?" Yoongi pouted,

"JUST STOP OK" Hoseok covered his face, i found it funny,

"No way, Yoongi ugh" i said, trying to get off, and now he's pouting. Oh god. My boyfriend is pouting, my bestfriend is covering his face. What can i do? I just love them just the way they are, (even though i love Yoongi more).

"Happy Birthday, Yoongi." i said joyfully, then smiled at Hoseok, giving him a signal, that he needs to spray Yoongi with the party-canned-snow.

Yes, i just can't live without these guys that gave me lessons, that love is hard to explain, but easy to feel. that love is just not a words, and they also teach me what is real friendship and love.

"WAIT!!! Sorry, i'm late hehehe.." Soojung appeared from the front door, holding Kang Minhyuk's hand.

"Yah! Soojung, why are you late?"

"Heyy bro, whatsup"

"Yeaa, okay okay.."

Yes, friendship and love, teach me how to live my life properly.

-FIN-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N) : FINALLYYYYY THE STORY IS COMPLETED!!! /throws flowers/ YESSSSS I'M ON MY NEW FANFIC PROJECT HEYHEYEHYEYY HOPE YOU GUYSSS ENJOY THIS VERY FIRST FANFIC FROM MEEEEEEE~~~ HEHEHEHE SO SORRY FOR THE VERY LATE UPDATE~ LOVE YOU ALL GUYS~! THANKS FOR SUPPORTING ME~~~ BUT DON'T FORGET TO SUPPORT MEEEEEE ALWAYSSS~ PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~^^ THANK YOU VERY MUCH :") FINALLY GUYS FINALLY:"))