Chapter 4

Those Tempting Lips

"Guys, Let's play a game!" 

The members reacted with a "No thanks" and "I'll pass" and stuff like that

"What game?" But Jongdae seems to be interested, Sehun and Jongin looked at each other and smiled suspiciously again. "You'll find out if you play" 

 

"So, game?" Jongin asks the members. "Game" they replied. They all sat in a circle pattern "Okay, you spin this bottle and when it stops at you, we ask you a question. If you lie or if you don't answer you will take off a piece of your clothing. And it goes on and on. Get it?" "As expected of Jongin." Kyungsoo says "I should've worn more clothes" Baekhyun says "This game is indecent" Junmyeon adds. Jongin just scoffed. Chanyeol, who was sitting between Baekhyun and Jongin, whispers to jongin  "you just want to see kyungsoo don't you?" Jongin smirks "maybe" 

"Shall we start?" They nodded. "Ne, shi-jak!" Jongin spins the bottle and all waited impatiently because, why the is this bottle taking so long? They were all so nervous after all. Baekhyun was cursing in his mind wishing that he'll get a little bit of luck this time that the bottle doesn't stop in his direction But fate was cruel to him. The bottle stopped at his direction, chanyeol just smiled at him. "Phew!" The others reacted. "So it's Baekhyun huh." Jongin says. 

 

 

 

"Yah Baekhyun, stop lying. Look where it got you! You only have your boxers left!" Jongdae says

Baekhyun blushes and tries to hide his body by covering it with his hands. It wasn't enough though. Chanyeol moved closer to Baekhyun and pulled him for a hug. The shorter was probably embarassed by now, chanyeol thinks as he hugs the latter tighter. "It's okay baek, Don't be embarassed" the other members almost exploded because of what they're seeing. They were all acting like hardcore fangirls. "Yeollie..." The shorter mutters while chanyeol is still hugging him to cover his petite body. "Let's finish this game, I'm okay. I guess.." "Okay then" the taller replies and let's go of baekhyun. "Wh-what's the question?" He stutters a little bit because of the cold air that was hitting him. Chanyeol rests his hand on top of the baekhyun's 

"Were you the one who ruined my pinkeu pinkeu?" Sehun asks.

"uhm..."

"you dropped soy sauce on it!"

"w-well uhh y-yeah...."

JACKPOT

Baekhyun had no choice but to remove the only piece of clothing he's wearing 

 

*Flashback*

Baekhyun curses in his mind. "Phew!" The others reacted, and the bottle pointed to him. TO HIM 

"So it's Baekhyun huh" jongin mutters

"So Baek, I heard you peed in your pants back in the trainee days"  everyone bursts out laughing, including chanyeol

"no I didn't!' Baekhyun protests

"Yes you did. We have a picture. Now go take something off." Minseok says, trying to hide his laugh but eventually he failed.

Baekhyun took off his socks.

then the game went on and on and unfortunately for baekhyun the bottle often targets him and all the questions being asked to him are embarassing so he lied all the way. 

In the end Jongin was disappointed to see Kyungsoo just barefooted and still clothed (he only had to take of his jacket) 

*end of flashback*

 

Baekhyun was sobbing in their room and Chanyeol tried to comfort him. "Baek, half of it was your fault so.." But it just made Baekhyun more depressed. Chanyeol smirked "Everyone's probably seen it anyway."

 

 

 

"including me"

"Yah, Park Chanyeol you ert!" 

 

 

- the next day -

 

"Yah, Byun Baekhyun, why are you wearing my shirt?"

"i like it" the shorter replies. "You like the shirt or you like the owner?" Chanyeol moves closer to Baekhyun and wraps his arm around Baekhyun's waist. "I don't know, maybe both?" Then the taller trails kisses on Baekhyun's neck. He stops to stare at Baekhyun. His Baekhyun. "Your lips.." Chanyeol mutters. "What?" Baekhyun asks. "I always have to fight the urge to kiss you everytime I see you, do you know how hard that is?" Baekhyun giggles at the confession. 

Chanyeol cups Baekhyun's face and stares at him for a while. "You're so pretty" 

"I know right?" Baekhyun says and chuckles softly. 

Chanyeol settles his lips in Baekhyun's right away which shocked him a bit. Baekhyun can't help but moan whenever Chanyeol moves his tongue inside his mouth. They stop sometimes but only to gasp for air and they connect their lips right away.

 

"Hyung, don't you think they do this a lot?" Tao asks, who was peeking at the small opening of the door with Kris.

"yeah, i wonder how that feels"

"what?"

"nothing"

 

 

 

It was just another day of practicing. They were all tired as they enter their dorm. "Yah, sehunnie, you wash the dishes this time" Baekhyun says. "I did them yesterday!" Sehun replies. "So what? I don't care" (mocking sehun at the "so what?" Part) "Why me?" "Because Suho hyung is busy. Jongin is doing something right now." Baekhyun answers. "And what about the others? What about you and Chanyeol?"  "Just shut up and do it" Baekhyun answered with a pissed tone. He dragged Chanyeol upstairs and the remaining members were dealing with their maknae. 

"It's not fair! i did them yesterday! Why don't you guys do it then?" Then sehun walked out. "Ughh, Luhan, please"  Junmyeon appears and Luhan nodded and followed Sehun to his room.

 

"Sehunnie" but he didn't reply and pretended to be asleep. But obviously, who the hell falls asleep right away when they just entered the room?

"Sehunnie" he tried again

the maknae was being stubborn so Luhan lay down beside sehun and backhugged him. "Sehunnie, It's okay I'll help you" 

"but hyung, it's not fair."

"maybe they're just tired, okay?"

Sehun nodded and turned to face Luhan. 

He places a soft kiss on Luhan's cheek. "And maybe after washing dishes we can go buy bubble tea" luhan added

"Yupp!" Sehun answered cheerfully. Luhan stood up from the bed and reached for the younger's hand. "Come now" Sehun grabbed luhan's hand but instead of standing, he pulled Luhan and landed on top of him. "Can I get a kiss?" Luhan giggled and kissed the younger's cheeks. Sehun pouted "You know you're free to kiss my lips" Luhan giggled again, and softly pressed his lips in Sehun's. The younger kissed him back eagerly. 

 

*meanwhile the guys in the living room* 

"Are you serious? This drama again? Where's the damned remote" Kris says with a pissed tone

But Jongdae and Minseok were too absorbed in the drama to care.

His anger disappeared when he feel a weight in his shoulder. He turns his head to see a sleepy tao who's occasionally bumping his shoulder, so he moves Tao's head with his hand to rest him in his shoulder.

 Yixing went upstairs to sleep.

Meanwhile Kyungsoo was in the kitchen preparing a cup of coffee for Jongin. As soon as he finished he grabbed the cup and went upstairs.

he enters their shared room to find Jongin sleeping, still sitting and hands stretched in his desk. He wonders what Jongin was doing but oh well he has to wake the guy first. He puts the cup on the table and brushes the younger's bangs off his face. He smiles and pinches Jongin's cheek, which woke him up. "I'm sorry but I think you should be sleeping in the bed, it's more comfortable there" Jongin smiles and jumps in Kyungsoo's bed "okay then, Good night hyung" then he settles his self in the bed. "Jongin-ah, that's my bed" "It's more comfortable to sleep here"

Kyungsoo giggles and lays down in his bed. Jongin hugs him and says "My hyung is so squishy" as he hugs the elder tighter and then both of them went to dreamland

 

A/N 

Okay... So maybe this chapter wasn't long at all lol *facepalm* Mianhae! 

Hope you guys enjoy it though! I'll try to improve my writing skills! *\(^o^)/*

Thank you so much for reading!! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ 

Oh and I decided to use their real names well except for Kris, lol (≧∇≦)

Btw do you guys have any suggestions or requests? I dunno how to satisfy you all (>人<;)