Chapter 2

Those Tempting Lips

Baekhyun wakes up and finds chanyeol hugging him from behind. "Did you sleep well baek?" baekhyun nodds lightly, He puts a finger in his lips and remembers what happened this morning. After their kissing stuff they fell asleep again and now it's already 1 pm. Chanyeol pecks baekhyun's cheek which made baekhyun's heart beat twice as fast and his face turned red again. "Let's go eat now, okay?"  The taller stands up from the bed and pulls baekhyun's hand. "Hey get up!". Baekhyun pouts and says "carry me" chanyeol smirks then carries baekhyun in bridal style and opened the door with one hand. "My lazy baek" he says while taking a step downstairs. Baekhyun blushes at the word "my". He's still not used to this, he doesn't know how the other members will react. "Oh finally, they're here" suho says and sehun tries hard not to act like a fangirl in front of chanyeol who's still carrying baekhyun. "Yah put me down already!" baekhyun commands, "no" "what!?" "I said no, Baek." "Park Chanyeol this isn't funny, put me down" baekhyun says as he punches chanyeol's chest. Sehun chuckles at the two's action. "Sehunnie" luhan says and walks toward sehun and hugged him. "Hmm?" "Let's go somewhere I'm bored." Luhan says with a pout. The members know about them already so it's not really much of a problem. Sehun pinches his cheeks "okay" then they walked away while holding hands. "Where are you going? Someone might see you!" Suho says. "Relax, we're just going to buy bubble tea" sehun says then they both got out of the room and suho followed. "Chanyeol..." Baekhyun says as he lets out a pout because he's still being carried by the giant. "Kiss me first" chanyeol mentally facepalmed his self because since when was he so confident to say this? "W-what!?" "You heard me" chanyeol replies. Jongin enters the living room and sees the two. "You two are so gross ugh" "Shut up, I still remember what you did a while ago you piece of " chanyeol answers. Kyungsoo shows up and jongin clings onto him again. "Pfft, clingy kid." Chanyeol says. "Shut up! d.o. hyung let's eat!" Kyungsoo smiles and lets jongin drag him to the kitchen. "Now, where were we?" Chanyeol says and looks at baekhyun who's still pouting. 

"Yah, chanyeol put me down already" 

"not until you kiss me"

Baekhyun blushes and looks away. "Come on Baekkie, just give me a kiss" baekhyun turned red at the nickname.

"I don't wanna! Put me down!" 

Chanyeol pouts and baekhyun finds it so cute that he's so close to giving in. Chanyeol furrows his eyebrows which made him more cuter and baekhyun hates himself because he always liked it when chanyeol does that. He lets out a sigh and moves his face closer to chanyeol's. "You're annoying." "But you still love me" and baekhyun closes the distance between them. He let out moans again as chanyeol angles his self and deepens the kiss. It feels so good. He feels like his insides are going to explode. His heartbeat increased again. He feels butterflies in his stomach. Baekhyun granted him entrance so he began to move his tongue in baekhyun's mouth and it made baekhyun moan even more. Baekhyun's moans are like music to chanyeol's ears. He puts the shorter down without breaking the kiss. He places his hands in the shorter's waist which resulted to an angle that deepened their kiss. 

"YO! WE BROUGHT SNACKS AND--- oh uhm" 

startled again at the familiar voice, they break the kiss to find tao and kris standing there with wide eyes. "Heh" kris lets out a smirk and wraps his arm around tao's shoulder "let's go and place these in the kitchen" "okay, kris gege" then the two walked away.

"Why does everyone keep doing that!?ughh" chanyeol says, baekhyun lets out a small chuckle. "It's okay, now where were we?"

baekhyun moves his face closer to the taller's. Chanyeol let out a dumb "ohh" and they kissed again.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

I apologize for this retarded kissing story i'm not really good at this stuff ( ̄▽ ̄) kyahaing~

okay i'm still obsessed with baek's lips and wait what, this is supposed to be a oneshot lol idk. 

Oh well, once again, thank you for reading this junk! *bows a thousand times* 

Saranghae anonymous reader ♡♡♡

Have a nice day! Annyeong~ ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ *waves hand like there's no tomorrow*