Chapter 3

Those Tempting Lips

Kyungsoo and Suho prepared the snacks that Tao and Kris brought while the other members are just watching tv in the living room. Kyungsoo went to the living room to call the others and Suho followed. "Food's ready." 

Suho examined the whole room and frowned. "Where's Yixing?" "Outside maybe?" Luhan answered. Sehun held Luhan's hand and made their way towards the kitchen. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were too busy playing games in their psp while Tao, Kris, Chen and Xiumin were too absorbed in watching some drama in tv. Jongin happily followed Kyungsoo to the kitchen. 

"I guess I'll go find him then" Suho mutters and exited the room. 

He went to yixing's room but there was no sign of him there. Outside? He walked downstairs and opened the door only to find a yixing standing with a plastic bag in his hand, water dripping in his body "Oh my god, what are you doing out in the rain?" He pulled Yixing inside, "I wanted to buy snacks" he said and went to the kitchen to place the food and he finds the members eating already. "Ohh...someone brought food already," "Nevermind that, you're clothes are wet. Go change or take a shower" yixing nodded and suho offered him a smile. 

"Hyung" jongin calls "yes Jongin-ah?" "Let's play something after we eat!" He replies gleefully. "I can't Jongin-ah, I have something to do." "You can do that after we play, please?" He says while doing aegyo. "Ugh, What game?" Jongin flashes an evil smile "You'll find out" 

meanwhile at the living room

"hey baek" "hmm?" He replies, still focusing on his psp. "Aren't we gonna go eat?" This time he didn't receive a reply from the shorter. "Baek?" No reply again. "Baekhyun?" "Can't talk right now, boss fight" he says, still focusing in his game. Chanyeol lets out a loud sigh and walks to the kitchen."Yah, wait for me!" Baekhyun throws his psp and follows the giant.

"Yah, this drama is so boring give me the remote" kris says. "No it's not!" Tao replies. "Can you two shut up?" Chen says without looking at the two. He's too absorbed in the drama he's watching. "Give me the remote, Let me show you what's good" "I don't wanna!" Tao says while holding the remote tightly. Xiumin snatches the remote in Tao's hands and turns off the tv resulting in a "Hey!" From everybody. "Let's just eat, okay?" He says and walks to the kitchen and the others followed.

Jongin and Sehun were whispering and smiling suspiciously and suddenly both of them stood up. 

"Guys, let's play a game!" 

 

 

A/N

Okay I'm trying my best, Fighting! ☆彡Mianhae it's really short. I gotta go eat for now ( ̄▽ ̄)

btw, should I use their real names? 

Thanks for reading this!! ♡♡ *bows* 

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ