My dream Guy

Future dream Guy

A/N: Differerent fonts were used for different languages.

English: Lucida Grande
Korean: Cambria
Italian: Courier New
Mandarin: Georgia
French: Trebuchet MS

 

***

Every girl has been dreaming about the guy who'll be with them in the future. So am I, well I am not a mademoiselle. In fact, I am a boy but that doesn't mean that I can’t have my own fantasies about my dream guy. Obviously, I’m not a straight one, since I was 17. At first, It was hard to accept myself for liking boys even though in this era, many people accept these kind of uality, the LGBT. But in my opinion, I still can’t accept the transgender. I mean, why we would do that? If you’re born as a girl, then you should be thankful enough and if you’re born as a boy, you should be thankful too because every person is born with a unique speciality.

Year had passed, I’m now capable to think and accept my uality. What can I do? Its all natural desires. After 7 years, I’m now in my years of 26. Old isn’t ?
I’m just like the common guys, not interesting at all. I’m used to be manly, well I always try to be one, but people around me keep saying that I’m more into cute than manly. Duhh. I’m quite tall but seems like the people around me is taller. Well what can I do with this height of 178cm? I’m quite heavy on my weight, last time I checked I was 70kg. damn! Currently I have a blonde hair, I love to dye my hair. I’m average on my studying. Then what’s more? I told you there is nothing interesting about me, I’m just a plain one. But being a plain doesn’t mean I can’t have my own castle in the air. You want to see the photo of mine? Okay okay, here it is.

I looked ing manly, right? oh well I am!

So about my future dream guy, I would like him to be handsome and rich and the age doesn't bother me at all, younger or older, as long as we fit each other, I would be more than happy. I essentially yearn for a guy who is slightly taller than me, with a tough body but not muscular. I wish for us to share some interest together, so we can fit each other quickly. I want a calm one, I don’t know if this doesn’t make sense but, I pretty have hots on guys with a cold expression on their faces, but deep inside, he still cares about me and loves me so much. The most important is the patience with my bratty attitude. I love cupcakes! So one of the ‘a must’ , he has to learn how to make those, it’s okay if he don't, but he has to serve me cupcakes at the right time if I want to eat them. Then, I won’t ask for more.

What’s more, about my family tree of three, first, I only have my mom, Park YuRa and my brother. I still have my dad, but he divorced my mom when I was 11 years old and left us just like that for a richer . He abandoned us ,but it’s okay since we have a shelter, more than a chateau, and the wealth of my mom wouldn’t just vanish. Typical idiot dim-witted man, my father is. Well, he is not totally abandoning us, he pays for our studies and deposits money in the bank for us. Listen, he himself being a rich one, as we own famous hotels in the city and another one in Canada, we have a few branches of restaurants and he is really successful! But why would he leave our mom? Our mom is more stunning than that . I mean it. Let’s move on, I don’t want to talk about him either, thinking about him makes me flare something in my chest.

Back to my mom, She’s also the most stunning woman I’ve ever seen, the loving gaze, the bright eyes, she has two dimples, one on each side. Her dimples and cheek bones were shown every time she talks or smiles. She has the most beatific smile. Her pair of doe eyes are not changing much even if she’s already in her fifties, just the color of her eyes, from calming hazel slowly turning into grey-ish. Those eyes magically makes me in peace everytime I see it. She is also the most judicious in every word she voice out. She's the finest counselor I have. That is my mom, my everything.

Second member of my family is my brother, Xi LuFan, he’s turning 31 this 24th May, he’s a successful engineer in Jerman, he got himself a wife there. He married my sister-in-law, Susan, when he was 28, she’s a Germany. They have a one year and three months old baby boy, Xi Daniel. He’s the cutest baby ever! I can’t wait for my turn to have one! My brother rarely come here since both of my brother and sister-in-law ,who is a professor in German National College, so both of them are quite busy with their work and in addition with their baby boy too. We miss him a lot, especially when my mom keeps complaining, nagging and begging my brother to find a work here and stay here, so she can see his precious grandson everyday. I sometimes tell her to stop, causing me to get nagged too. She said everyone, who's the same age as mine, would already have at least a partner. Don’t bother, elders problems.

Since there’s just the two of us in the family, we’re pretty close to each other and also we’re both boys. He knew that I’m gay, he got no offence in me being gay, not even tried to disown me as his little brother instead he accepted it and supported me in every aspect. I’m so glad having another loving member in my family. For Susan, I’m happy that my brother got her as a wife. She’s very amorous and tender, last but not least, she’s fairly beautiful in the inside and outside. She treats me like her own brother. I feel really blissful to have a sister like her.

I was deeply agonized in introducing my family to you. My introduction to you was pretty over-due. So my name is Xi LuHan, I’m half Chinese and half Korean, my not-so-called a father is Chinese and my mom is Korean. Please call me Luhan, my nickname is Xiao Lu which is mean little deer because of my small petite body yet so manly but no-so-manly and also because of my obsession for deers, I mean, it is so cute! I have deer stuffs and plushies all over my room. As I told you, I’m turning 26 this April. I finished my studying for 5 years, two years in Seoul Designer college and other three years I continued my study in Photography and Design in France, a world for fashion. I sometimes brought myself to Italy for some inspiration and bright ideas.

Ask an Italian where in the world they would most like to live, and the odds are that they will say “right here”. Indeed, most people – not just Italians – have raved about Italy since tourism began, and to be honest the country really does have it all: one of the most diverse and beautiful landscapes in Europe, the world’s greatest hoard of art treasures (many on display in fittingly spectacular cities and buildings), a climate that is on the whole benign; and, most important of all for many, a delicious and authentic national cuisine. The country is not perfect – its historic cities have often been marred by development, and beyond the showpiece sights the infrastructure is visibly straining – but for its places to visit, many of the old clichés still ring true; once you’ve visited, you may never want to travel anywhere else.I'm currently working as a fashion designer in YM Company. I sometimes do my part time job indoor photo shooting and wedding photographer in the same company for almost two years till now. I’m happy with my job, I have many friends there, not to mention, I got many contacts of hot famed celebrities too!

Since I got this job, I’m no longer living with my mom, I’m pretty guilty for leaving her alone, but she said she’s okay with it, well she always said that. The company is in Seoul too, but Seoul is bigger than you think, it will takes me about 30 minutes to drive here, it doesn’t take much time, but I found myself a nearby apartment, it only takes around 5 minutes. Plus I don’t need to drive by myself, I bought myself a bicycle, because I’m lazy to exercise, so at least I could make a time for exercising for at least 5 minutes a day on weekdays, on weekend I’ll visit my mom or have a sleepover at my boyfriend’s apartment.

Oh! My boyfriend! He is basically our main story here. Half of my soul belongs to him. His name is Oh Sehun, as lovely as his name. We met not a long time ago, one year ago in the early month of January, when I was 25, but not-so-twenty-five because my birthday is still in April. He’s four years younger than me, but he’s far taller than me and good-looking. He can kill those girls just by smiling or maybe not, his most attractive part are his eyes but there was no reason for me to be self-conscious, I know that I might not be the most striking person in the world. I have an appealing body. I am tall, but I have a small petite body. My mom said once not to be so alluring because people often looked at me in with their gaze, it's like, they wanted to eat me up.

So we met in Venice, Italy. At that time, I had some work to do which lead me to France to design some dress for the model on a catwalk, instead of coming back to Korea, I went to Italy to calm myself with the beautiful historical building. For the first time I met him, I was walking with my DSLR around my neck, captivated by the magnificent surrounding. There’s an old building but still looked tough and strong, there were many visitors going up the building but not me. Before I continue to walk to other places, I captured a photo of the stunning structure. While walking, I looked into the photo shown on the screen of my camera. There were many people standing on top of it, but one captured my attention. A tall, not too thin but lean boy standing on top of the building, with a blonde color of his hair which suited him a lot, he looked so calm. A piece of me started to show the interest for the boy. Instead of seek out for him, I continued to appreciate every single structure with the friendly local people there.

I think it was around 6:30 pm on the clock, I went to the usual place I used to go, I didn’t want not to grab the chance to have a pleasant time in the boat along the Venice bridge. I always go for a ride in a big boat enjoying myself with the scenic romantic view of the lake. Before that, I went to pay the fee to an old man stood by the lake, as I handed my money to him, at the same time, there was a boy handed him the money too. It was him! Those eyes! Which attracted me! Oh my dear god, was it fate?! We confused the old man.

“So you don’t mind riding this boat with me? Because the next boat probably will be here on 8 p.m. This is the last boat”

I was standing there in the world of Italy for the third time, but I didn’t find myself of having am easy time to learn the language, I did learn the basics, but he spoke too fast I didn’t manage to catch up with his words. While I was getting nervous right there, the boy started to talk with the Old man, in italian!

“I don’t mind. But I’ll ask him first”

I saw the old man nod. What the hell were they talking about?!
The boy turned to me and smiled. Seriously, I almost choked my self seeing his smile and asking me in English.


“Do you mind riding this boat with me? Because the next boat would probably be here on 8 p.m. This is the last boat”

He clicked his finger in front of my eyes making me blink into realization.

“uh what?”

“I said, Do you mind riding this boat with me? Because the next boat would probably be here on 8 pm. This is the last boat”


“Oh really?” I pouted, but hey, I’m not trying to act cute in front of him okay!

“So? It's okay if you don’t want. I will be back by tomorrow night but there are many place to visit”

“Emm, no! I mean I’m okay with it.”


He smiled. He..ing.. Smiled! I swear I will report him to the nearby police station for accusation of attempting a murder. I almost died okay!

Then he talked to the old man and we gave our money.

Oh what a ludicrous carelessness of me, I was being all jumpy in my body, when I was about to boost up my feet into the boat, I accidently slip and thank you my hero, he instantaneously snatched me on the arm with his right hand, the other hand fit tightly around my waist making me attached into his chest, we were chest-to-chest, I mean yeah, head-to-chest since I’m shorter . I rather jump into the lake purposely. I can smell his cologne fluttering into my nose.


“Hey there! Careful!”

“Ohh Emm.. t-thank you” I felt hotness crawling onto my cheeks, tinged a light shade of pink maybe red.

We both got into the boat and sit carefully. Since the old man started to row the boat, for five minutes I bet, we were being silent. Maybe he was enjoying the smooth breeze and all those dazzling edifices around us but not me. I was agigated in the heart and quivered on the hands. I stole a look at him, no offense, he was such a prince.

He then looked at me and smiled. I blinked twice and pretended to enjoy the gratification of being in the boat.

“So where are you from? I guess you’re one of the tourists too.”

He began our conversation still in English.

“Yea, I am. I’m from Seoul, South Korea. And you?”

“Oh God! At last I found a Korean fellow here!” he spoke in Korean.

“You’re Korean too? Waaaaa, daebak!”  I was shocked and at the same time I was indeed glad to hear that he was Korean too, now we can freely chat in our language.

“Yes, This is my first time of being here tho”

“Ohyeaa? I thought you’re a student here. You were so good in Italian language just now, this is my third time being here, but still can’t pass through that language” I chuckled. To be honest, it was comfortable to talk with him.

“Hahaa no, I'm not that great. I just love to learn new languages. And thank you.”

“Welcome. Then what are the other languages that you had learn?”


“Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, France and a few of other language.” Instead of looking like he bragged about his talent, he looked really forthcoming and affable.

“So do you speak in Mandarin?” I asked him in Mandarin since I used to use the language with my dad.

“You too?! Oh this is stiring up!”

“Yup, my dad is a Chinese.”


“Then should we try to have a chat in French too?” From mandarin, this time we talked in French.

“Oh my goddamn! You speak French too?! You’re really something, looks like it’s totally a worth for me to come here”

“Well. I prefer we just talk in Korean. *giggle* . And why? You don’t like being here?” I started the conversation in korean again.

“No no, I love it! It is really great! At first I wanted to come here alone, as I reached here, I feel so lonely. But luckily I found you!”

“So why don’t you come here with your family? Or girlfriend?”


I swear on that moment if he was gonna say that he has a girlfriend, I would love to suicide, jump off the boat right in front of him, so bye bye, let the shark eat me and die. But there was no shark in the lake tho.

“They’re pretty busy with their work. Girlfriend? I don’t think I have one” He laughed. Fuhh, my life was saved.

“And you? Did you come here alone?”

“Yupp. I find this place very calming, I can smell the love in the air”

“Yeah you’re right! By the way, I’m talking to you in informal all the way, I don’t even know how old are you?”

“You guess?”

“Under twenty? Emm, because it is not weird for underage to travel around by themselves. Right?”


I burst into laugh at once.

“You serious?! Then tell me how old are you?”

“I am 21. Why are you laughing?”


“Listen, I’m ing 4 years older than you” I continued with my laugh. I felt like my stomach was gonna explode from my laughter.

“Really! Hyung! I’m sorry for talking in an informal way!” he bowed.

“This is such a fun you know. It’s okay, call me Luhan. I don't like people calling me Hyung, it sounds awkward”

I wiped my tears, from laughing too much, with the edge of my sleeve.

”Oh Luhan. Okay, I’m Sehun! Oh Sehun.”

“Hi Sehun” I tried not to laugh again.

“Seriously how can I know you’re 25 already. Someone with a petite body, and with a cute face like yours. I would be fooled like forever if you didn’t tell me.”

I coughed at the word “cute” .

“People always mistook me as a student sometimes and it upsets me a lot.”

“Hyung.. I mean Luhan! I’m sorry if I hurt you?”

“No you didn’t. It’s fun anyway”

“So you said you’re going back tomorrow night? What made you come here?”

“Yes I am. I find this place very stunning. I was attracted to come here and now that I'm here, it still does, much more than I’ve ever imagine. I also want to escape myself from the busy days.”

“Indeed! Busy days? Where do you study now?”


“Oh no, I’m working already” he smiled.

“Work? As?” 

“It’s nothing. Just an average one. Better do you mind telling yours?”

“I’m absolutely nothing. I’m a fashion designer and part time photographer. Oh just please tell yours!”

“Woah no wonder, I can tell, by just looking at your outfits. I’m actually a doctor”


“DOCTORRRR?!” I shouted. Because at first i thought he's taking part time job while studying.

“emm yes?”

“You’re ing 21 and you’re a doctor! Woah, i should give my respect to this genius”

“Oh no I’m not a genius..besides i just started my work like two weeks ago, but I am all stressed up with work.”

“Geniuses always go like that. I thought you’re a model or something”

“Model? Am I qualified to be one?”


“Of course you are! You are tall, handsome, and you have a high sense in fashion. I mean, look at what you’re wearing now.” This boy was open for questions, so I talked to him freely.

“I’m always like this tho.”

“Then what are you planning to do tomorrow before you leave?”

“To be honest, I came here without any knowledge in mind about this place. And I lost in the way to my hotel.”

“Oh! It’s okay. it’s safe here. Just follow the path and go everywhere you want.”


In a moment we went silent until he decided to break it.

“Then..Can you give me company tomorrow?”

The last question was the beginning of our love. So yeah, I ought to be called a silly if I refused his request. I accepted it. After we ended our ride on the boat, before we took our own ways, we exchanged our phone numbers and he asked me either we could take a photo together and of course I was not that stupid to refuse. So here is our first photo together, awwwww! He was blonde and I was brunette. Blonde and Brunette, awwww! Don't mind that man behind us, er ! He ruined our first photo!

He was the first one to text me telling me he was about to leave on the night he left Italy, seriously I didn't expect for him to text me that fast. He also texted me right away when he reached the airport in Seoul, then again he asked me about my condition, it was like every single second, my inbox filled with his texts, not trying to deny it, but I love it. Also he was the first one to ask me for a date. Before we begin to a serious relationship, we often hang out together, it was not a peculiar thing to spend my time with him, but what about him? He is a doctor, how can he had so much time?
His voice summoned up into my mind when when called me and asked me for a date, but not a common date, but as more than a friend. 


“Emm.. It is so relaxing to hang out together. Maybe next time, what about us.. go out for a date.. but more than friends?”

I would roll everytime those awkward sentences are brought into my mind. Well, I pretended to be a nerd with a blank mind, I did realize those hints that he was giving me and furthermore, he couldn’t wait more so he asked me to be his boyfriend after 4 months hanging out as a 'friend' . Awwww!
eh what? You want me to tell you how did he proposed to me?

Okay I'll tell you.
I’ll never forget this date, right between our birthdays, 16th April ! we went to China town festival, we didn’t do much things around there other than walking leisurely and talking as usual. Before we went back, he told me to wait in his car since he drove me here with his car after he picked me up from my apartment. While waiting him, I went outside of the car and leaned onto the bumper of the car, gazing at the night sky. It was undeniably beautiful that night, the stars were sparkling all over the high sky, it was picturesque! After he came and join next to me, he bought us two fortune cookies. He gave me one before tearing his and read the sentence written on a horizontal plain white paper in the cookies.


“Your wish will come true tonight” He read.

“What a lucky of you, I wish it’ll come true. I wonder what will be your wish tonight”

“I really hope so. What about yours?”


I began to crack the cookies with my finger, a piece of paper exposed, I opened it and read.

Silence surrounded us. I stared at him, silent but we were conversing through our eyes. I once again took a look at the paper. I blinked my eyes in disbelief. I grinned, but a warm drop of tear rolled down on my cheek. At that time, I was bamboozle by the situation, two voices kept whispering to me, one was telling me to say yes, another one was telling me that this was just a joke, maybe a coincidence.


“Be my boyfriend?” I looked at him, totally into his eyes.

“For real?”

He remained silent and calm, he showed my his paper.

“So will my wish come true tonight?”

I wiped my tears beaming.

“Yes! Yes! Totally a yes!”

I saw him his chest relieved.

“Fuhh, I’m all sweaty here. Thank you”

I began to cry once again, oh this feeling. He lightly wiped my tears with his thumb.

“Don’t cry my princess”
"For the first time i saw the doe eyes of yours, it attracted me alot. I was thinking nothing but want you to be mine"

He turned his body making me facing him, I held up my head to see his face. He took a step forward making no space left between us. I closed my eyes as he leaned down to give me a soft tender kiss. His puffy lips touched mine and I felt like I was flying.. no, floating freely on cloud nine. I eventually realized, I already reached the castle of mine in the air. He put a distance between our faces, he grinned. He gently hold my right hand, pulled it up and placed a light kiss on my hand.
I was smiling so wide thay I didn’t feel the tiredness of the muscles on my cheeks.
He my cheeks tenderly before he planted another kiss on my lips but this time, with more passion. We first had a battle in devouring, but I gave up and let him eat me and please himself. I could feel his tongue roving in my mouth, savoring every single taste in it and not wanting to leave behind any solitary taste. He broke the kiss and placed another kiss on my forehead and took a deep breath.

He pulled me into his embrace, it was so warm for a chilly night like that. I squeezed myself to deepen our hug. I tilt my head on his chest resting on it. His hands grasped around my waist, it was very tight yet very lovely too, while my left hand s around him. He laid another kiss on my head and tighten our hug. The fire crackers began to show up in the sky delightfully as it was planned to celebrate this jovial day.
I held my head up to see his face, once again he kissed me on the nose, seemed like he was enjoying it.


“Can you stop kissing me here and there?”

“I’m sorry but I can’t. You're addicting. You smell so good, you smell like my favorite fruit, strawberry, it makes me feel like kissing you on every single part of your body.”


To be honest, for two weeks ago, I bought my self a set of shampoo, shower foam, cologne and others included in the set in strawberry essence. I found out that boys love someone who smells cute. Damn what I am saying about?

“Stop being a sweet jerk. So tell me, about those fortune cookies, how can you buy exactly what you want?” I rolled my eyes.

“Hey princess, did you forget, it is a fortune cookie. It always bring luck.”

“I won’t buy your words, so better tell me the truth. And one more, don’t call me princess, I’m not a ing girl.” I pouted.

“Okay, calm down. I.. actually.. bought the limited edition one.” He scratched his head chuckling.

“But it still won’t be a lucky one if you say no. So thanks to you, my wish came true. Then what should I call you? You’re my princess afterall. And…. Stop with the pouting. You make me hard to control myself. So don’t blame me for what will happen next”

I stopped pouting.

“Call me by my name. but, it was sweet too tho, at the same time, my wish came true too.”

“Call you by your name? I don’t see any name of yours other than princess.”

“You jerk! Do whatever you want!”


I turned my back to him, crossing my arms.

He then back hugged me, putting his arms around mine.


“Do you really mean it?” he whispered into my right ear with his iest voice he had. I could feel my heart skipped a beat, and I felt that my hands were turning cold, I wasn’t terrified, but I was ing terribly nervous.

“A-about what?” I felt the cold blood ran up to my neck.

“For me to do whatever I want?” He pecked softly on my ear making me shudder.

While I was on my trembling legs, I heard him laughing so loudly enjoying his jokes onto me.

“Don’t worry princess. I’ll wait until you're ready..”

He again back hugged me and rested his head on mine. I grinned on my face, I felt so protected with his arms around me.

So, satisfied?
What? -___-
No! please don't make your mind go green, seriously you need to wash your brain. I didn’t even make out with him on that night. He drove off to his home after sending me to my apartment, he didn’t even get the time to walk in.

So here we go again, gossiping about him. Don’t you get curious, he’s ing 22 but he is already working as a doctor! So I asked him.

He’s ing beyond genius than what I thought, he was offered to study in his young age when he was 16 in medical school, when he turned 18, he finished his medical studies in Medical college in Australia for three years. Now he’s in the age of 22. He’s now working as a doctor in the hospital owned by his father. A ing genius being a doctor on the age of 21 with a such good-looking face. He’s perfect! Lucky me I got him first! And I’ll never let him go.

His family is totally from a well-being lineage. His father is also a doctor, chief surgeon in his own hospital in the city, his mom works as an expert psychiatrist for the same hospital. Like parents, like son. I have met his parents and we got pretty close and they were pretty glad for their son. They also mentioned that they always wanted a child-in-law from a business based parents, so they could learn how to start a business more successfully. He has a younger 20 year-old sister, Oh SeYeon, who totally has a different taste in study. Instead of joining her parents and brother in medical, she would rather choose modeling. That makes me and her quickly clicked to each other as I’m a fashion designer and she’s a model. I also invited her to work at YM company. Moreover, they’re really wealthy people, more than I am who was always called rich-dude by my fellows. My story isn’t like those in the dramas where a rich one falls in love with a poor one, but their love was opposed by the parents. Mine is modest yet full of arts and lovable.

And do you still remember the conditions in being my future dream guy?
in any case you forgot them, here a list.

  1. i’m not hassle much about the age, younger or older.
  2. A  guy who is slightly taller than me.
  3. Has a tough body but not muscular.
  4. I wish for us to share some interest together.
  5.  I want a calm one.
  6. I want a guy with a cold expression on his face, but deep inside, he cares about me and loves me so much.
  7. The most important be required to patience with my brat attitude tenderly. *
  8. He has to learn how to make those, it’s okay if he doesn’t, but he has to serve me cupcake at the right time if I want to eat them. *

Those are with the star are highlighted and a must.

So you guys must be inquisitive if Sehun has those conditions right?

First, about the age, he’s four years younger than me. Yes I don’t care about it because we go well with each other.

Second, he is slightly taller, no..he is farway taller than me, but still taller. I love it everytime we’re cuddling, my head is exactly on his chest so I can listen to the melodious tone of his heartbeat.

Third, tough but not muscular? To be honest he is slightly thin but lean.

Fourth, same interest, yes we are! Other than we learned the same language, we also share many interests together. We also have the interest in dying our hair to different colors and our birthdate are both in April.

Fifth, calm? Yes he is. He is the same with my mom, always with the wisest opinion in his every decision.

Sixth, cold expression but caring. Nope, he totally doesn’t have the cold expression on his face but a cheer one, he always put a smile on. Caring, 100 percently yes!

Seventh, patience with my bratty attitude. Oh dear, he makes me fall in love with him more with his lovely attitude. He could handle me in every way I am.

Eighth, the cupcake master! Duhh..he doesn’t even know how to cook. His level – doesn’t know how to boil water. But every time I feel like eating cupcakes, I beg him to buy some for me, he at once will do it. That’s my boyfriend. But hey, don’t think that I’m torturing him, I know that he is busy, so during working time, I won’t disturb him, instead, he always give me a call asking me if I already had my lunch or not. Oh ya! Here’s some photos of him. The first one was taken by me without him realizing. Hohooo. Paparazzi me.

So here, you can see our interest in dying our hair. I took this photo around two months ago when we were on our date. Currently he is working in the toddlers's section in the hospital, he have to deal with the kids with cancer and other serious diseases, so he needs to have a childish look to cheer them up, so I suggested to him to color his hair to rainbow and he did it. Rainbow suits him a lot!

And this one, I never see him in his doctor coat, I really wanna see one. So there was a night, I started to get bored, so I sketched him in a doctor coat. Gosh, I’m melting.

Here is the list again for qualification.

  1. i’m not hassle much about the age, younger or older. ( / )
  2. A  guy who is slightly taller than me. (/)
  3. Has a tough body but not muscular. (X)
  4. I wish for us to share some interest together. (/)
  5.  I want a calm one. (/)
  6. I want a guy with a cold expression on his face (X), but deep inside, he cares about me and loves me so much. (/)
  7. The most important is to be required to patience with my brat attitude tenderly. * (/)
  8. He has to learn how to make cupcakes, it’s okay if he doesn’t, but he has to serve me cupcake at the right time if I want to eat them. * (X)

He got six! But anyway, either he passed it or not, the most important is I love him, he loves me and we love each other tenderly. I already found my future dream guy, so what about yours?

 

divider.png

 

Hohoooo readers ! :D
I’m back with a new Hunhan one-shot. I promised to my self, this will be a ONESHOT not TWOSHOT or THREESHOT !
A bunch of gratitude to eisley22 for being my fanfic reviewer and correcting the mis-spelling and grammatical errors!
Enjoy it.

Gomawo!
love, Jae.

| subscribe | comment | upvote |


While rolling on my bed, suddenly an idea popped out for me to write a sequel for this story.
So check it out here,

HUNHAN - YOU'RE MY CUPCAKE

Kamsahamnida. /bow/