Boyfriend???

Voodoo Doll [Sequel of The Bodyguard]

It just like a usual morning. Taekwoon and __________ were at the dining room. _________ ate her sandwich while Taekwoon read the newspaper. Taekwoon moved his newspaper aside to sip his coffee. He glanced at his little sister who giggling like idiot while looking at her sandwich filling.

" What so funny? ".

" Uhm? oh nothing " she continued eating with a small smile.

Taekwoon just shook his head and didn't bother to ask anything anymore. He didn't mind as long as his precious sister happy. Suddenly they heard someone rang the bell. ________ put her sandwich on the plate to open the door but Taekwoon stopped her.

" I'll go get it, you finish your breakfast " he said then pushed her back to her chair.

Taekwoon opened the door and revealed a guy with a uniform. He smiled widely showing his gummy and most of his teeth then bowed in almost perfect 90 degrees.

" Good Morning Hyungnim~ " he greeted in a loud voice. Noisy as always.

Taekwoon turned around to call his sister but guess that boy's loud voice itself was a bell for her.

" Yoongi-ya, you are here? Come here and have some " she waved her sandwich.

" Gladly... I don't get to eat breakfast. Mom was in hurry to work so she didn't prepare anything for breakfast " He put his backpack beside a chair and sat comfortably to eat.

He took a big chunk and grinned happily. Taekwoon just looked at that guy, totally amused. Most of people afraid and cautious around Taekwoon because of his cold and intimidating personality, well except this boy and his sister of course. _________, Yoongi and Taekwoon grew up together so Yoongi used to Taekwoon's personality so he just acted comfortably around Taekwoon, too comfortable for Taekwoon.

" Sorry, that's actually mine " Taekwoon snapped sandwich that Yoongi ate before he took his second bite.

After finished their breakfast, Yoongi and ________ get ready to school. Taekwoon walked them to the door. He watched carefully as _________ put on her shoes.

" I'll be home late again tonight. Don't wait for me again. Make sure to be home before 9 and don't forget to check the door lock before sleep. And YOU... make sure your phone active in case she needs anything urgent " he pointed at Yoongi.

" Neh Hyungnim, don't worry. I'll protect _________ " he saluted at Taekwoon.

Yoongi felt so proud of himself. Taekwoon trust him and always asked him to look after his precious baby sister. It wouldn't work if it was other guys. Taekwoon wouldn't let any other guy to get closer to _________, not even a meter. That's why Yoongi felt himself special for the Jungs. Well at least that's what Yoongi thought. In fact Taekwoon let Yoongi hung around them since he knew where he and his entire family lived. So when Yoongi messed with _________ or him, he just knew where to find and killed him. Poor Yoongi.

__________ and Yoongi walked side by side to School. Yoongi inhaled the fresh air deeply. The weather was so good and with her beside him, everything is beyond perfect. Yes, Yoongi has crush on her. She is his first love. They grew up together and Yoongi practically never set his eyes on other girls. He only saw her, no one else.

Yoongi grabbed her hand and laced fingers with her. She just smiled at him and swung their hand back and forth. Good thing about having crush on your childhood friend is skinskip is natural.

" Did something good happen? You seem super duper happy today ".

" Nothing " she shook her head.

" Eiiii.... Tell me the truth " he nudged her side playfully causing her giggling.

" Okay okay..... so I finally got a boyfriend ".

_________ looked at Yoongi carefully, waiting for his reaction. Her smiled never left her face whereas Yoongi just stared at her blankly. 

" You what? ".

" I have a boyfriend now. I'm no longer single Min Yoongi, I belong to someone now " she flipped her hair proudly.

" And who is this 'someone?' " Yoongi asked curiously.

" But this is secret okay, you can't tell anyone because this is for his sake. So you know Kai from EXO.. ".

" Don't tell me... ".

" Yes. He confessed his feeling to me last night and.... ".

" Bwuahahahaha ".

Yoongi burst into laugh. Some of his salivas landed on her face causing her whinned.

" Yah... It's dirty " she wiped her face in disgust.

" Sorry. That's because you are so funny, so cute " he pinched her cheek.

" Just laugh all you want, you are so annoying " she stomped angrily then left Yoongi who kept on laughing his out.

===================================================================================================

_________ sighed as she finished her long story about how annoying Yoongi was this morning. He listened her whole story carefully no matter how boring it was. Rule number 3 : Pay attention to every single word she said. 

" I was going to cheer you up but your annoyed face is really cute. I just can't help it, I want to see it a little bit longer " Kai tilted his head aside to take a good look of her.

" Stop it " she covered her face shyly.

" But from what you've told me, I think this Yoongi guy has feeling for you ".

" Yoongi what? No way... We are just friend. Nothing less or more ".

" Well that's just my opinion... Anyway it's 8 PM, let's go. I'll take you home ".

" Already? Can we just spend 30 minutes more? We still have an hour left before my curfew ".

" So, I'm planning on stop by your home. Is that alright? ".

" W...what? ".

" May I? ".

===================================================================================================

Kris stopped by EXO's dorm. He needed to hand the costume that he wore for Overdosed MV yesterday so Hyunhyun could return it. Since the company gave them a day off, most of the Korean member went home to see their family except for Suho. Tao and Luhan went out to play basketball at neigborhood field whereas Lay finally got a chance to follow Baekhyun to visit Baekhyun's grandma. Suho greeted Kris as soon as he came.

" Hyunkyun hyung hasn't come yet, just leave the costume here. I'll pass it to him ".

" Okay then. Thanks ".

" Kris can I talk to you for a sec? ".

" Well sure. What's up? ".

" So Kai has been acted really strange lately. He kept on sneaking out of dorm ".

" Didn't you ask him anything? ".

" I did but he never really gave me an answer. Hyunkyun hyung always asks where he was and I kept on covering him. And I don't think I can do it anymore. Sooner or later Hyunkyun hyung will find out and I'll be in a huge trouble ".

" You should be more strict to him. You are the leader ".

" Well sometimes this guy is quite scary and I don't want to confront him. You are the leader too, that's why I told you this. I hope you can talk to him about this ".

" Okay, I'll try. So where's he now? ".

" He is out..... again ".

===================================================================================================

Kai squinted his eyes to adjust the sudden brightness as she the lamp. He looked around the livingroom. Nothing special. His eyes darted to the family portrait. He took a good look of that guy, the one who killed the love of his life. He clenched his fists in anger.

" This is my family and this is my brother, Taekwoon Oppa ".

I know that, stupid. That's the reason why I after you.

" He looks like a cold blooded killer but once you get to know him.... He is actually cute and warm-hearted ".

You don't have any idea about him, girl. You. don't. know.

" So why don't you show me your room? ".

" Ooh... okay? ".

They went upstairs. There were 2 rooms, one was her and the other one he assumed as Taekwoon's. She opened the door of her room. She stepped aside to let Kai came in. He looked around and noticed the room was dominated with purple, her favorite color. Even the Canopy bed was in purple. Kai sat on her bed whereas __________ just stood in front of him while leaning to the light purple wall.

" Never seen Canopy before? " she giggled.

" Honestly yes and it looks comfortable ".

" It is. Taekwoon Oppa made a special order so the canopy has the certain purple color that I like ".

His brother surely treat her like a princess, I curious about his reaction if I treat her like a sh*t. 

" So ________-yah, I have something to show you. I want to show you someone's picture ".

Kai took out his wallet and picked a picture that he treasured a lot. He walked to her and passed it to her.

" There take a good look at her. Isn't she pretty? ".

" Yeah, she is ".

" But unfortunately she died at the hands of a cold-blooded killer ".

" W....what?? But why Oppa you save a picture of dead person? Isn't it creepy? Oppa there.... take that picture. It's scary " she tried to hand him the picture but Kai refused it.

" Why? I thought you said she was pretty? ".

" Oppa please take it ".

" No. I want you to take a good look of her. Take her features carefully. I want you to remember her so even when you close your eyes, you still can portray her face " Kai smirked.

===================================================================================================

I think 1 or 2 more chapters left. I caught flu again, aw man~

anyway enjoy!