What are You Up to?

Voodoo Doll [Sequel of The Bodyguard]

Yoongi couldn't sleep that night. Something was really bothering his mind. He tried to dial ________'s number, he needed someone to talk to ease his mind. But ________ strangely didn't pick up his call. Maybe she already asleep. No Min Yoongi. She is a light sleeper. Even the most gentle sound will wake her up. That was unusual of her. After tossing on his bed like an hour, he then threw his pillow in frustration. There's must be something happen. He got up and wore his jacket. His mother who just came out from bathroom looked at him confusedly.

" Where are you going, Min Yoongi? Yah! ".

He just ran outside, ignoring his mom's question. He quickened his pace to __________'s house who just several houses from his. As he reached her house, he clutched onto her wooden gate to arrange his breath. The livingroom's lamp and her room's lamp are on, she must be home. As he opened the gate, a tall guy came out from her door. Yoongi's eyes met him, so did Kai. Kai just walked toward him calmly and Suga stopped him.

" Why did you come out from Jung _________'s house? Wait, I've seen you somewhere. Who are you?  ".

" You must didn't watch TV much, huh? " Kai just scoffed at him then left.

" What?? YAH!!! " Yoongi shouted at him but he just ignored him.

He was going to go after Kai but that wasn't the reason he was here. He ran inside _________'s house and looked around. There wasn't any sign about her whereabouts which just worried him more.

" _________-yah? Jung _________ where are you? Answer me ".

After scanning the first floor, he went upstairs and went straight to her room. He found her sat on her bed with her eyes gazed blankly to the open window. He sighed in relief at her present.

" Damn, Jung _________. Why you didn't answer me? You scare me, I almost call the police ".

" Oh, Yoongi-yah. What are you doing here this late? ".

" That's because you didn't pick up my call. Were you at bathroom before? And why you let the window open? It's so freaking cold outside ".

Yoongi turned around realized something was wrong with her. She became quiet and her face somehow looked pale. He walked to her and knelt in front of her while holding her cold hands.

" _________-yah what's wrong? Did something happen? ".

She just remained quiet. He caressed her hands gently to gain her attention and it worked. She looked at him in the eyes though her gaze somehow blank.

" Are you sick? Do you want me to call Taekwoon hyung? ".

" Please don't, I don't want to worry him ".

" Then tell me what's wrong? And who was that guy who just came out from here? "

" Yoongi-yah I'm so sleepy.... but I just too afraid to close my eyes " she sighed, refused to answer all of his questions.

" Did you have a nightmare? Do you want me to stay until you sleep? ".

She just nodded weakly. Yoongi pulled her gently and tugged her to bed. He patted her shoulder gently until she slowly fell asleep.

" Just sleep, I'll protect you "

===================================================================================================

Kai just arrived at dorm. He could see someone sat at the livingroom from his peripheral vision. He thought that was Suho so he just ignored him like he used to whenever Suho waited for him to go home.

" Where are you from? ".

Kai stopped after heard that voice. He turned around and found Kris looked at him with the most unpleasant expression.

" What are you doing here hyung? ".

" Don't ask me back. Answer me where are you from? ".

" Pft... Let me remind you something here. You are leader of EXO M and I'm from K. So you don't have the right to f**king order me like what you do to your member. I don't even listen to Suho Hyung, why should I listen to you? ".

In a speed of light, Kris was already in front of Kai. He grabbed Kai's jacket and pushed him hard onto the hard wall. Kai groaned in pain as his back hurt from the impact.

" Watch your language kiddo. I might just leader of Exo M. But I still have the right as hyung to get your sense back. I warn you, I'm not as patient as Suho. If you keep on sneaking out and disobey Suho, I'm not hesistant to teach you a lesson ".

Kai just looked at him straight in his eyes showing zero fear or respect. After she left, Kai hated him the most after Taekwoon.  And his hatred toward Kris just growing bigger day by day.

" Hyung I always wonder have you ever think of her after she left ? No, tell me do you even remember her after she left? ".

" Who are you talking about? ".

" See.... you don't even remember her " Kai just laughed bitterly.

Kai released Kris's hands from his jacket and he walked lifelessly toward his room. Kris grabbed Kai's upper arm and slammed him against the wall once again. This time Kai didn't even groan. The pain on his back was nothing compare to the pain he felt inside. Something was fell from Kai's jacket pocket. Kris took it and his eyes widen as he noticed it was her picture.

" Why do you have her picture? ".

" That's none of your business. Give it back to me ".

Then it hit Kris's mind. Why Kai secretly keep her picture? The reason he always bugging him and Jessica about the truth of her death that night. And come to think about it, Kai's attitude changed after the day she died. Kai loves her.

" Kai don't tell me you... ".

Kai laughed out loud before Kris even finish his sentence. Kris just looked at him like he has mental problem. What's so funny about that? Kai slowly calmed himself and wiped his tears from the corner of his eyes.

" Took you so long to find out hyung " he suddenly became serious.

" Since when? ".

" Since the moment I saw her, I could tell she was the one. I never been so nervous and clueless in front of woman. But I did whenever she was around. I tried in any possible way to make her consider me or love me even just a little bit, but she never did. She didn't even give me a chance. That's because she only looked at you, She liked you hyung. I could see clearly that she liked you. But why didn't you notice it? ".

" W...what? No way ".

" She died in order to protect your girlfriend. Why did she even do that? It's not like noona was Jessica noona's bodyguard. Why? That's because she knew that Jessica noona is your precious girlfriend. And what happen after she died? You and Jessica noona acted like nothing happen. You guys didn't even do anything to catch the killer, to seek for the justice. But it's okay, I've found my own way without your help ".

" Kim Jongin, what are you up to? " Kris asked in horror.

" Why you care now? You didn't even care before ".

" Kai it's not like I didn't care about her death. I have my own reason for not looking for her killer, at least for now. That guy is really dangerous ".

" So what? ".

" Kim Jongin he will kill you! Listen, his main target was me. But she got on his way to protect me so he killed her. He will do the same to you. So whatever you are up to, just stop it ".

" To tell you the truth hyung, I don't care. The half of me has died with her that night anyway, I don't mind to die at all " he said then walked inside his room and locked it.

===================================================================================================

It was morning already. Yoongi fell asleep when he tried to lull her to sleep last night. He sat on the floor whereas his head rest on her bed while holding her hand.

" It's so cold " he rubbed his cold half-sleepily.

Suddenly he heard someone knocked on _________'s door. Yoongi's eyes immediately opened. ________ who still didn't grasp the situation yet just yawned sleepily.

" Jung ________ wake up and get ready to school ".

" Crap. Taekwoon hyung will kill me if he knows I stayed here last night " Yoongi became panic.

He looked at the window and gulped. The only way to escape was jump from there. He looked the ground and suddenly his head dizzy. He has phobia of height place.

Taekwoon opened the door of her room just in time. He found her looked at the window while rubbing her sleepy eyes. He just sighed as he realized the window was opened.

" Did you forget to lock your window last night? This world is a dangerous place, Jung ______. A clumsy mistake will lead to danger ".

" I'm sorry, Oppa. Next time I will check it again ".

Taekwoon just smiled gently at her. He sat on her bed and combed her slightly messy hair. He cupped her face and examined her face throughly.

" You look a bit pale? Are you feeling unwell? ".

" No Oppa I'm okay ".

" Okay then. Just tell me when you feel worse. I'll pick you up at school. Now get ready before that noisy boy comes ".

===================================================================================================

_______ and Yoongi were on their way. She glanced at Yoongi who kept on yawning since he didn't get enough sleep last night. He had new scar on his cheekbone. She touched it lightly caused him winced in pain.

" Does it hurt ? What happen? ".

" I fell when I tried to climb down from your window ".

" Oh my God Yoongi-ya are you okay? ".

" Just a few scratches and my back hurt a bit. But as you can see I'm alright, I'm still alive " Yoongi smiled widely showing his signature gummy smile.

" I'm sorry, you hurt because of me ".

" Why are you sorry? This is my own fault for being careless. But this is nothing compare to what will happen if Taekwoon hyungnim caught me slept over. He would throw me out of window without mercy " Yoongi cringed at the thought of that. 

" He will surely do that " ______ giggled at the thought of that scary yet funny scene.

"Anyway ______-yah, who was that guy last night? ".

Her smiled faded gradually as Yoongi bought the topic about him. Kai's weird behaviour last night was still bothering her. 

" Yoongi-ya, will you save picture of death person and carry it around? ".

" What's wrong with your question? ".

" Just tell me.... ".

" Well depend. If that picture is someone that mean a lot to me then yes ".

" Will you show that picture around and force someone to remember that person's face? ".

" Why would I? Except I want people to be haunted by that death person " Yoongi laughed lightly.

Her face hardened at Yoongi's answer. Was that his intention? Why did Kai Oppa do that to me? Who was that woman anyway? Yoongi stopped laughing as he realized her face became more pale.

" What's wrong, __________-yah? ".

" Yoongi-yah, I don't feel well. I think I want to go back home and take a rest. Please don't tell Taekwoon Oppa, I don't want to worry him ".

Before Yoongi asked her further, she turned her back and left. Yoongi battling with his mind whether to walk her home or not. But school was about started. He has exam on first period. If he failed again this time, her mom promised him to send him back to Daegu to stay with his grandmother. He couldn't bear stay too faraway from her. I'll take a look at her condition after first period.

_________ turned around and sighed in relief as she found no sign of Yoongi. She took her phone and dialed Kai's number. He picked it up right away after the first ring.

" Oppa, I need to talk to you ".

" Sure. I'll come over ".

===================================================================================================

I think next chapter will be the last chapter of the sequel. I think I can update it faster since my boss is going to Japan for a whole week. Woohoo~~ Anyway enjoy :)

*edited*

So at Monday morning I went to my office with a light step but suddenly I realized there was a stack of brand new papers on my desk. So yeah my boss left me a lot of work to do. Well he well prepared before left to make sure I have something to do while he was away >.<

So yeah I take my words back. I can't guarantee to update soon but I'll try my best >.<