New Story

Voodoo Doll [Sequel of The Bodyguard]

" Where are you going? Eat first. Show your mom respect, she has prepared us breakfast ".

" Who knows what she put inside the food? What if she poisoned us ".

" WU YI FAN!! ".

" Yeobo... " she clutched onto his arm worriedly, she afraid his anger will affect his health.

" You can marry anyone you want I don't care. But don't expect me to call her mom ".

=============================================================================

She eyed Wu Fan who walked out the door worriedly. She excused herself then ran to catch him. He was putting on his shoes. Though he knew she was there, he didn't bother to look at her. She took money from her pocket for him.

" Here take this, I promise to give you more. Just quit your part-time job ".

Wu Fan looked at her then laughed. Since he kept on against his father, he cut down all of his son's allowance. It's been a few weeks so he had no choice but to do several part-time jobs. And it's just about time he will be kicked out from this house.

" Stop acting like this is your money when it isn't and if you really care about me, why don't you gather your things and get out from here? ".

Hi. I write a new story. If you have time, please check it out. Thank you :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/777254/lullaby-angst-family-you-reader-kris-yifan