Miracle in December

Voodoo Doll [Sequel of The Bodyguard]

I’m struggling to find you who I cannot see
I’m struggling to find you who I cannot hear
I see things that I couldn’t see before
I hear things that I couldn’t hear before
After you left me...... I *plop*

Suddenly a pillow landed on Baekhyun's face stopping the poor guy from singing. Baekhyun took the pillow and glared at the culprit angrily which was no other then Kim Jongin.

" Aish... " Baekhyun hissed angrily.

" How many times should I tell you stop singing that song ".

" This is our song, how come you tell me to stop singing it!! ".

" Just don't sing it whenever I'm around " he said then left.

" Ya Kim Jongin you.....What's wrong with him lately. See... I'm not the one who started the fight, he did " Baekhyun complained to Chen and D.O.

Kai made his way to the rooftop of the building. As soon as he reached the edge of the building he screamed with his might to release the tension inside his chest. It has been 6 months after she passed away but it still affect him. He just realized that his feeling to her way deeper than he thought. Suddenly his phone buzz and he read it.

' Jongin-sshi I think I can make it. My Oppa said he will go out. Is it 7pm okay? '.

He smirked then text her back. He never imagine that seduced her was an easy task to do. He kissed her then she kissed him back, He asked her number then she gave it and he asked her to meet him and she agreed. She either cheap or stupid. Who cares, the most important thing is my plan working alright.

' Okay see you at 7. Oppa will be waiting '.

===================================================================================================

It was 6 PM, an hour before their appointment. Rule number 1, never late on your date. Make sure to come earlier than her. He had to make a perfect plan and tried not to piss her and ruined everything. They decided to meet at his favorite coffee shop. He wore beanie, scarf that covered half of his face and thick-framed glasses. He noted himself to wear simple outfit so he wouldn't draw too much attention.

As he reached the coffee shop he looked around for an empty spot, corner spot if possible so people wouldn't put too much attention to them. He found someone familiar which was no other than Jung __________. What is she doing here? It's still an hour before 7. She must like me that much huh?

Kai approoached her. She was busy playing with her fingers to notice his present. She lifted her head in surprise as she heard someone pulled the chair in front of her.

" Oh you come, Kai-sshi " she whispered his name to make sure no one heard when she mentioned his name.

" You come early. I thought we suppose to meet at 7 PM ".

" Ah well... I have nothing to do at home so I decide to come early. Beside you are busy. I am afraid I will late and waste your precious time " she said shyly.

" It's alright. I've took couple days off so I have plenty spare time ".

He scanned her appearance that night. Rule number 2, pinpoint something different about her appearance and compliment her. Girls like it when you notice small detail about her. 

" I like your earring. It suits you a lot ".

She looked taken a back with his comment, in a good way of course. 

" This is present from my mom before she passed away. I only wear it on special occasion ".

You just hit a jackpot, Kim Jongin.

" I'm sorry ".

" Why are you sorry? It's not your fault my mom died " she chuckled.

" You are right. Anyway o tonight is special, huh? Since you wear that earrings " Kai said.

She just smiled shyly. Her rosy cheeks were the proof that he was right. I'll make you fall for me so hard that you regret being your brother's little sister. I'll make sure that.

They had a good time knowing each other (she thought). They told about each other's life. __________ wasn't exactly a fan of EXO but she knew few things about them. Come on, EXO are so famous. Who wouldn't know them. That's why she didn't immediately recognize him back then. She couldn't fangirling properly with his protective brother around.

After her parents past away from car accident, Taekwoon supported their life. Taekwoon just a high-schooler and she just started junior high. Taekwoon worked his off to survive. He took several part time jobs and barely had enough time to sleep or even study. She couldn't do anything that time to help their financial. Taekwoon wouldn't let him help anyway. Just study hard and stay healthy, that was he always said. If she remembered what happen back then, she always sorry for him. And she grew up into a conservative and obedient little sister. She always listen to his brother very well.

After he finished high-school, he managed to get steady job and their financial was getting better too. Taekwoon never exactly told her what his job was. Whenever she asked him he only said, ' Just study hard and stay healthy'. Just like the old times. 

It was 9 PM and Kai walked her home. Eventhough her brother said he would go home late, she still obeyed her curfew. She didn't want to make her brother worried. On their way Kai told her about EXO's next comeback song, Miracle in December. She gasped as he spilled a very important information. Any EXO fans would die to hear this information moreover from the idol himself.

" There, here is my house ".

Kai put his hands inside his pocket and looked around. It just an ordinary two-stary house. I bet no one knows a professional cold hearted assassin lives here.

" It's nice and look so comfortable ".

" It is " she chuckled.

Now Kai's attention turned to __________. He looked into her eyes deeply. His hand brushed her hair gently then down to her pretty earring. She couldn't realize that a simple touch could make her heart beating so fast and her tummy twisted in a good way.

" I know it might just too fast for you but I think I fall in love with you " Kai said. 

slightly opened with his sudden confession. She never imagine that an Idol will confess his feeling to her, not even in her wildest imagination. This is just too good to be true, like a miracle in December.

" Kai-sshi, I don't know what to say ".

" Then just don't say anything ".

She just hung her head low. She really didn't know what to say. Everything just happen too fast for her. She never in relationship before, not even got a love confession. With super scary and protective brother, no boys dare to approach her. She really clueless about love.

" I'm sorry ".

" No, it's okay. I understand. I hope my confession won't change anything between us. Can I meet you tomorrow, the day after tomorrow and on? I don't know when will I have free time like these past days. But while I can, I want us to continue to meet " he caressed her shoulder gently. 

All she could do just nod. He caressed her smooth hair and kissed the top of her head.

" Goodnight, see you tomorrow ".

As Kai turned his back on her, suddenly she felt anxious. What if once he left, he never back again? What if tomorrow he changes his mind? What if this is just a dream? And when she wakes up tomorrow..... it's over. Without second thought, she ran to him and hugged his back. No words came from but her heart beat told him everything. He slowly rounded his palms around her trembbling hands and he smirked.

===================================================================================================

The main door was opened. Taekwoon expected no one would welcome him at this hour but to his surprise __________ was still awake.

" Oppa you're home " she greeted him.

" Why you haven't sleep yet? I told you I will be late " he said then sat on the couch tiredly.

She approached him before he released his shoes.

" Let me do it " she said.

She helped him to release his shoes and socks. He looked at his sister affectionately. She grew into kind, obedient and not to mention beautiful lady. After their parents left them everything was a mess, she could just escape to drugs or free but she didn't. She listen to him well and her grade at school never fails to amuse him. She has always been his pride.

" Next time if I said I would be home late just sleep first, you don't need to stay awake and wait for me ".

" How can I sleep when Oppa haven't home yet. I just keep on tossing in my bed, this world is scary and I keep on worrying about you ". Trust me, I know it better than you about how scary this world is. 

" I'll try to go home as early as I can so you won't worry about me anymore "

" No Oppa it's okay. It's your job anyway. I just worry about you. You've done so much for me and I couldn't ask for more " she smiled genuinely at him.

If you know what kind of job your Oppa do, will you still smile that way to me?

" Oppa have you eaten yet? Should I re-heat the soup? ".

" I have, just go to sleep. You have to go to school tomorrow ".

" Okay then, goodnight Oppa ".

" Wait, come here ".

He motioned __________ to come to him. He hugged her tightly and rocked her side to side then planted kiss on her temple.

" Goodnight, Oppa love you ".

" I love you too Oppa, alot ".

===================================================================================================

Finally I keep my promise by updating this story this week. So your author is getting old and keep on getting sick. First I caught flu and now throat problem. Since I was a kid I have tonsil problem and it's getting worse. Whenever it relaps, I lose my sense of hearing on my right ear. And lately it's getting worse and causing great pain and I can only lay on my bed and sleep. Doctor suggests for surgery and it freaks me out. Even a tiny needle freaks me out. It's so funny since I work in a hospital yet I'm afraid of those things. Anyway, enjoy the update guys :)