II. Perfect Timing

Fate Perfect

Sorry it took me so long to write the second chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BBF3vRY85M

 

Sunmi in heavy thoughts for the days, she didn't know why. She shouldn't think about the cancelation of her engagement too hard, though. She didn't know Yixing that well. She rarely met him. So? Why is it hurt so much? Maybe because she felt that she was the one who made Yixing change his mind..

 

 

The meeting with Zhang inc. was scheduled in 3 days, and Yixing had arrived in Seoul to manage anything with his team. He was someone professional who didn't want to rush things, he wanted everything to be perfect. He wanted to prepare himself in case the Chois changed their mind about rearranging their business with them. He wanted to get ready to meet people who were dissapointed with him these past weeks.

He was in the Zhang's subsidiary office in Seoul with his team to talk about their new offer to Choi inc., and he really hoped that everything's going to be alright.

"Mr, Mr Choi won't attend the meeting." His staff told him after being informed by the Choi inc. this morning.

"It's okay, they are willing to meet us was a gratefulness for us." Zhang Yixing calmly answered. He checked the files many times and made sure that everything was right, no fault.

After satisfied by its contents, he went out from the office to get some fresh air. He headed to one of his favorite car which was in Korea. He started the machine and drove to a nearby cafe.

He went into the cafe and was greeted by a boy whom he assumed was a waiter, he was leaded to the table in the corner of the cafe which was next to the window like his order. He wanted to see around by the window.

He wasn't really hungry and order a cup of black coffee and just planned to get break from his business for awhile.

when waiting for his coffee to be served, he watched the window mindlessly, sometime he checked his phone just to read some texts from the staffs to report about his company in China. Well, his father's, but he was chosen as CEO right now.

The waiter boy came to give him his coffee. Yixing sipped his coffee not too rush. He had plenty times here, in Korea, anyway. He didn't want to be bothered about the fact that he had a hectic life in China when he was in Korea. Not, for some minutes his free time.

He looked at his nearby when someone entered the cafe.

He studied her figure..

He was not really familiar with her.,

 

 

But he knew her..

 

Perfect timing... he thought sadly.

 

 

Sunmi went to her favorite cafe to have her lunch. By the time she entered the cafe, Sungjong, her favorite dongsaeng who was waiter there greeted her. He always had bubbly personality which made his surroundings felt happy, that was why Sunmi liked him a lot, she was an only child, and having cute dongsaeng was nice.

Sunmi automatically headed to her favorite seat in the corner, when he saw someone who was looking at her intensively.

 

Such a, perfect timing... she thought ironically.

 



 

I really want to make them meet before their meeting really. I don't want to rush the story, but I had planned it to have not really many chapters, just 15 or 20 maybe. Please keep reading and give me feedback guys :D

Love yaaaaaaa

 

 

Copyright @ AdorLayHan