VIII. Whose Love

Fate Perfect

 

"Who is he again?" Sunmi asked my secretary who called her for the nth time today.

"He says he is Handsome Miss." She stopped, and mumbled "Yes, he definitely is."

Sunmi rolled her eyes upon hearing her secretary said about her visitor who made a ruckus in her office in the morning.

"For the nth time of you calling me about it, please, just call the security and kick him out from here."

"I'm sorry miss, if I didn't tell you yet, he refused my offer to bring him off." She excused.

I knew it! hiring some unmarried women to be with me was such a mess. Well, it is.

"So, who gave you permission to offer him something? I told you to kick him out. Not, being mushy with such a hor-" Suddenly someone opened her door, and grinned widely, "monal teenager."

"Hi noona!!" He said and gave her a big panda hug which could kill unprepared women who hadn't married yet.

"I'm sorry miss, he forced to come in." Her secretary said apologetically.

"Mark! Let go of me!" The one who was being scolded, let her go and smiled widely.

"It's okay, you can go. Just close the door."

Her secretary went out and closed the door.

"Noona! I seriously missssss you so muchhhhhh." He said while shaking her noona's hand repeately.

"What the hell are you doing here, brat?" She pulled her hand off before breaking into pieces because of the younger excitement.

"Why do people call me brat?" He huffed heavily.

The older who was being asked just grinned. Yes, unlike his brother and Sunmi's relationship which looked like never improved from acquaintance, Mark and Sunmi's relationship could be called better. Mark always saw her as a woman he had never met, noona he had never had, and girl whom he would never date. He just grew sooooo closed to her, even their parents couldn't careless about it.

You could say, Mark ever had a little crush with her when the first time their family had a holiday together when he was 15. When his brother acted like a stranger to her, Mark definitely attached to her beauty, even with her cold aura around her. To him surprised, she didn't even close with coldness. She was warm, and kind. Well, not to his brother. They always seemed so far yet so close. And it still was mystery to him. They seemed so far, but he ever witnessed something, and it made them so close..

"Well, you are. Oh, you are the one who was introducing his self as Mr. Handsome?" She mocked.

"Well, I am." He repeated her saying slyly. "I am studying here, noona."

"What do you mean here?"

"It's here, Korea. I've been here for 2 weeks now. I didn't visit you because I was afraid of uncle Choi."

"Oh, haha. Do you live alone?" She said while gestured him to sit cross to her.

"Uhm-uhm." He thought a bit, "I'm not with him."

She raised her eyebrow, "Who?".

He smirked, "The one you think I live with."

"Oh." She smiled weakly, she then opened some papers to make her busy.

Mark just watched her noona sadly. I shouldn't talk about him.

"Well, he will be here in 2 days if you missed him." She said.

"Oh yeah, I know." He watched he again sadly, "So, how's life?"

She raised her head toward him, "Well, I'm always like this. Busy, and bla bla bla. Nothing changes." She focused on her tasks back.

"I'm sorry." He said, dang! She freezed. "I'm sorry I couldn't stop him. We were shocked. I was really shocked too."

"What the hell are you talking about, Zhang Yi-En?" She finally looked up at him and met his sad eyes.

"You know, maybe I don't know about your life with him. But I know you. I know him too. Just please don't pretend to be cold. Don't pretend you barely know him. You are not that strong."

She kept silence while looking at him. "Please noona, you can't just let everything go. I know your love which is to him."

She looked at him, blankly. "Whose love?"



Haven't updated in years, I'm so sorry. Been busy with midterm.

Don' tell me I didn't tell you before that it won't be a looong story, it will be short, maybe just 15-20 or I don't know how long, it depends on when does its happen.

Here the update :* Love yaaa, keep reading, thanks.

 

 

CopyRights @ AdoreLayHan