IV. The Meeting

Fate Perfect

This color in english

This color in Chinese

And it's for Korean

 

Sunmi was in the middle of whining to her staffs when her father entered her room. Doctor said that her mother could be treated at their house while waiting for the donor. They felt relieve upon seeing Mrs. Choi got better in two days. And it was the time the Choi inc. and Zhang inc. to meet. Sunmi was preparing for the meeting when she found out that some datas that supposed to be prepared by her staffs were forgotten. She scolded her staffs here and there, and told to prepare it in an hour, because the meeting was supposed to be held in two hours, in the Choi's building.

Mr. Choi walked into the room, his eyes looked so tired, he kept his eyes open when took care of Mrs. Choi, he really loved his wife and daughter. That was why, he really objected this rearrangement business with the Zhang. He felt betrayed by the Zhang.

"You have two hours to cancel it. I really don't want to make any business with them, Choi Sunmi."

"No thanks dad, I won't let our company get loss of one of our biggest investors."

Her dad rolled his eyes, and muttered "Look at her, I forced her to help me run the company months ago, and here she is, scolded her own father about his own company."

Now, it was Sunmi's turn to roll her eyes when hearing her father mumbled about her. "I don't want your enforcement gets waste dad." And she chuckled.

"Do what you want, and when you meet Zhang Yixing later, tell him to stand in front of my car when my driver drives it fast."

"I'll make sure to not say that." She scoffed when her father went out from the room.

 

 

 

 

She always thought that Zhang Yixing was nearly perfect, with his handsomeness, cleverness, kindness, height, well-build body, and.. perfectness.

Even now, with his black formal attire, he looked dazzling, as always. He looked confidence as always. And as polite he was, he greeted Choi's representative with small bow and breathtaking gorgeous smile. His dimple was showed, even with his tired eyes.

He walked into the meeting room with his staffs, at least 4 of them, and sat down. He sat down across Sunmi whom tried hard to maintain her confidence look.

 

The room wasn't that big. The Choi prepared the mini but classy room for meeting with them. They wanted them to be comfort and the businees ran smoothly.

 

Sunmi tried not to flutter when seeing him, so she avoided look at his eyes. Even the world knew that he was her ex-soon-to-be fiance, she would show everyone that she was not really influenced by that. She was the front leader of Choi incorporation right now, nothing such as Yixing's perfectness bothered her.

 

Yixing looked rather flutter though, even no one seemed to know it. He saw Sunmi was beautiful as always. But she looked a lot mature with her business attire. She wore simple white dress, but it looked so ellegant yet cute in her. He watched her straightened her body and sat down after bowing to him and his staffs. She was accompanied by 4 staffs too.

Sunmi cleared and spoke, "First of all, welcome to Korea, we can start the meeting right now. I hope you won't feel some reluctance to use english. Some of our staffs don't know Chinese well, so it is a lot easier to use english." She smiled.

Yixing watched every Sunmi's word carefully before told her, "It's okay. We will use English then.."

 

 

 

 

So, after the arguing and debates, they had settled about the agreements. They would rebuild the companies cooperation again.

Suprisingly, meeting was over earlier than it planned to be.

"I want to talk to you, Mrs. Sunmi, if you don't mind." Yixing suddenly talked when they prepared to leave the meeting room after settled the business matters.

"Here?"

"No, what time do you finish your job?"

"Let's talk now then."

 

 

 

She excused to her staffs, and Yixing excused him self to his staffs to. Yixing and Sunmi then walked out from the meeting room to the parking area. People watched at them throughout their way to his car. Not really minding them, they kept walking until they reached his car.

 

Being gentleman he was, he opened the passenger's door to her, and closed it when she was inside his car before headed to his seat.

"So, where do we go to talk, Yixing-ssi?" Sunmi asked politely when fastening her safety belt.

Yixing chuckled hearing Sunmi so formal to him even when nobody could hear them.

Sunmi furrowed her eyebrows, and turned her head slightly at him when she heard Yixing chuckled. Didn't know if he was being crazy suddenly, or he was plainly crazy, where the hell is the Yixing from Zhang who was in the meeting room awhile ago?

She curiously looked at him, and the latter who was being looked, just shrugged his shoulders, "You are being too polite. You know you can use Korean to talk to me."

"Ahh.. I know it Yixing-ssi"

"So, how are you?"

She wasn't sure why were Yixing being so friendly with her like this, or tried to be. But, she was sure that her heart beat crazily when watching his figure drove them to somewhere she didn't know where yet. She turned to the front and calmed her heart down.

"Fine." She answered shortly, so that he wouldn't tell about her being nervous like that.

"Oh. Okay."

 

Yixing didn't know what to say after hearing her cold answer. Even he actually didn't know where to go. He just wanted to speak with her, about their matter. They didn't really have matter to solve, he just wanted to talk to her. After the cancelation, her father cut everything out, even when his father tried to call him to say sorry. Yixing somehow missed when their family gathered and spended their holiday together.

 

"So, where will we head to?" She finally asked him.

"Home."

"Whose home?"

"Mine."

She chocked and patted her own back with his hand.

"What?" She asked, shocked.

"Well, I need to talk with you. But you know reporters are everywhere. And I don't know Seoul that well. So, we're going to talk to my house in Korea. My apartment to be exact."

She gulped her saliva and face the street, nervously.

 

 



 Hiii, it's new update. Sorry if it was boring.. But! Something will happen to the next chapter, hehehe.

Thanks for reading, and don't be silent readers please. Enjoy it!

Byeeee :***

 

 

Copyright @ AdoreLayHan