Chapter Five - Our Own Secrets

Will It Be Forever?

From: unknown number

Still acting dumb? Well then.. Watch your back~

"Who the heck give me something like this?? Ah.. Must be from some random prankster," She just shrugged it off, trying to be strong after what Kris has said. They went back to their respective dorm.

---------------

Their relationship have been going for six months already, in within that months, there are not few misunderstanding that kept happening. But it's not making them apart, it made their relationship grew stronger and much more stronger. For other couples, maybe six months didn't give them enough knowledge about each other. But for Kris and Amber, six months are enough for them, they had faced the bitter and sweet taste of the reality together and it's making them sure that they're belong for each other. -or so they thought.

Truth to be told, the two of them still had this one secret that they didn't open for their other half.

She had this secret that she didn't want to tell him,

While he had this secret that he didn't dare tell her.

-----------

Two hands were intertwining, two pair of eyes were gazing the stars while laying in the dumped-basketball court, two pair of lips were smiling.
They were quiet. Not awkward, but they were enjoying it.

"I feel like I'm the luckiest woman in this earth," Amber said breaking the silence.

"Why is that?" Kris said still gazing the stars.

"Because I'm with you.. Because you choose me, and because you're staying with me right now, taking care this relationship," Amber looked at Kris and gave him her beautiful smile.

He just ruffled her hair and kissed her forehead while smiling at her.

“This will be forever right? ‘Cause seriously, up till now I can’t really believe that we’ve been this smooth. It’s like a dream for me, and-“ her words were cut off with a slight squeeze on her hand. She looked at Kris and found him giving her a reassuring smile, “It will be forever Amb. Don’t worry,”  he said calming her. She just nodded and back gazing at the stars. Amber still had this genuine smile plastered on her face. Different with Kris, he had this little frown on his face, thinking on something. How the hell would he smile when she said something about staying and taking care of this relationship if instead, he intended to leave SM and went back to china?

This is it. This is the situation that Kris' afraid the most. How would he explain it to his beloved Amber?  'What would her reaction be if he told her, what would happen with their relationship if he told her? Would she let him go? Would she cried and asked him to stay?'. There's so many thoughts going on his mind. It's not like he wanted to run from amber, he's leaving not because he doesn't love her, he's leaving not because he has problems with s, he's leaving because he has his own reason, reason that he didn't dare tell her.

Amber was clueless about this, she didn't know that Kris has been thinking about this all along. She has become stronger facing all of the obstacles in their relationship because Kris is right there with her, but unfortunately, she didn't know what will happen in the future.

"Let's get you to dorm now?"

"Sure! But gimme a piggyback ride," Amber said cutely.

"Aww.. Who can resist this cutie? Come ride my back," Kris lowered his height and Amber jumped on his back making him stumbled.

"Oopss.. My bad, giant! Sowwyy," she kissed his cheek to stopped him from ranting.


"You know my weakness," he then smiled and walked to her dorm.

Well.. He's quite tired with his schedule today but he better gave her a piggyback ride now because who would know when could he give her this kind of thing again? It really made him frustrated, he doesn't know wether to tell her and keeping this relationship or just broke up. His train of thoughts were cut off by a pinch-hard one- on his cheeks and slap-quite hard- on his shoulder.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch! What's that for??" He protested. Lucky for Amber he didn't lose his grip on her.

"You y giant tower! You're holding my ! You're supposed to hold my thigh!" She said while pouting, emphasizing the word ''.

"Whoops! My badd honey! Sowwyy I swear I didn't mean to!" Blame his thoughts, he really didn't mean to grabbed her but.. Yeah.. 'Accident'.

"Just what are you thinking till you didn't realize that you're grabbing my ?" She asked with a grumpy tone.

He laughed at her reaction, although he couldn't see her face, he was pretty sure that she's pouting right now, and he enjoyed making her pouting, "nothing important sweetheart," he answered lightly and back on his thoughts again.

"We're here, come down now Ambie," Kris said and faced to his side to see her, and it turns out that she fall asleep. He decided to not to woke her up and just brought her to her bed.

He knocked her dorm door and found Victoria opened it.

"Oh Kris! Come in!" Seeing Amber has fallen asleep, Vic let him to just go to Amber's room and laid her there. She helped Kris to opened Amber's door and went back to what she was doing before. Vic knew that he won't leave directly so she let him take his time.

He laid Amber to her bed and covered her body with her llama printed blanket, he got rid of her bangs and her cheek gently, feeling her softness of her skin that he would surely miss if he's really going to China.

"I definitely will really miss you so much Amber," a tears fall from his eyes as he kissed her forehead, her cheek, and lastly her lips.

"Goodnight sweetheart. Sleep tight," he whispered then left her room.

"You're leaving already?" Vic said as she came out from the kitchen.

"Yeah, I'm going, nunna! Goodnight!" He left her quickly because he didn't want Vic to know that he has been crying.

"Tch.. This kid.. Wait, was he crying?" She asked herself with a confused face but then just shrugged it off thinking that it's not possible and went back to her midnight snack.
___________________________________



A/n: Okayyy so here's a little gift from author Scarlet! First of all I want to say sorry for all of you that has been waiting for an update *although I'm doubting it* XD well.. you know right with the Kris leaving exo thingy, I can't just write this fic directly after that news comes up from nowhere and being gloomy for about a month maybe? And then I'm coming to a gloomy mood again when my bestie (as you've known as author rose) has to move to another city. I'm like.. A person with no life haha kiddingXD because usually I write this fic with her so I'm kinda missing her right now and I'm somewhat writing this for her too cuz she said that she miss krisber so much. So yeah.. This is for you sweetheart! And for the lovely readers that has been sticking with us up till now, I hope you enjoy this chapter sorry if it's too short._. I’ll try to update the next chapter faster

THANK YOU! :* and sorry for the long a/n tehee :D

-Scarlet