Chapter Four - Fight For Us

Will It Be Forever?

"Ready.. And.. On air!" 

"Hi! I'm Soryong from Tasty" 

"And I'm Amber from f(x)!" 

"How are you today, Amber?"

"Awesome! How about you?"

"As great as you.. So.. Let's move on to our topic today. What are we going to do today? Do we have any guest?" 

"Well, sadly no.. But the writer-nim here got some question for us to be answered." 

"Let us see.. Uhm.. What is your ideal type? I mean.. I know you already have a boyfriend but.. What's your actual ideal type?"

"Uhm.. Truth to be told, my ideal guy is someone that looks like you," Amber was joking.

"Aww, to tell you the truth, I like girls with short hair."

"Oh yea? But, what about long hair?" 


"Long hair is good, but I like short haired girl better. And also someone that fits jeans and wear sneakers. Someone just like you!" Soryong suddenly held Amber's chin. 


"Aww, how sweet of you!" And the rests filled with their fun conversation 

_________

After the shooting of the WGM- TV, they went to their respective changing room. Amber suddenly remembered the text message she received before. 

Flashback 

Amber walked out from her dorm and went to the filming of WGM-TV global when she received a text.

She opened her iPhone and saw a notification of a message. When she about to opened and read it, suddenly, there's a boy that crossed the street. Amber's car nearly hit him but the boy didn't pay attention of what about to happen and just ran fast. That sudden accident made Amber dropped her phone.

"Oh gosh! Is he okay? What the heck was he thinking!" 

"Fiuhh, I have to be more careful.. Wait who's the one that send me a message?" Amber checked on her phone
 

From: Giant Baby Kris
Morningg sweety, how's your sleep? Are you on wgm studio now? 
Remember you have me~ don't play too much with Soryong!

Amber smiled automatically, "Oh it's from Kris, I thought I saw an unknown number. Oh, never mind, I'll reply it later. I'm late already!" 

End of flashback

 


"Oh no.. I forgot to reply him. I better call him," when she about to press his number, Kris called her first.

"Amber Josephine Liu! Why don't you reply my message this morning?? Have you done my wish list? To not play too much with Soryong?"

". . ." 

"Hmph! I bet you you've done soo much skinship with him. I'm pouting rite now!" Kris said like a five years old boy. 

"Aww.. Don't be sad my giant baby, ok.. Ok.. It's my fault. I forgot to reply your message. How about I make it up for you.. Uhm.. Lunch maybe?" 

"Call! Let's meet at apgujeong, I'll see you there~ love youu" Kris said then hang up.

_________

"Kriss.. Right here!" Amber waved at him 

"Hey babe, I miss you soo much," he approached her and kissed her forehead

"Stop with your cheesiness, you dragon! We've just met yesterday" she said while giggling. Inside, she's happy to know that he miss her. 

"Here is your mask. You don't want the fans to disturb us right?" Amber said while giving him his mask

"Okay.. Okay.. Ughh.. It sometimes make me want to go to somewhere far away so that anybody can't disturb us" Kris said while pouting 

"You could try that after we're married Kris" she said giving him a look.

"Yea.. Yea.. So.. Are we going to head off to our lunch directly or do you want to wander around here first?" Kris asked her. 

"Uhm.. Ah! I want to buy something here," she then grabbed his hand and lead him to a cap store.

"You want to buy cap.. Again?" 

"I want to buy couple caps! You've bought us couple rings so it's my turn to buy us couple caps," she said while grinning.

"Come on.. Let's choose." They began to try almost every cap in that store until amber's eyes catch a fit cap for both of them. It's just a simple black cap with a transparent form by the back of it and there's an "I'm taken" caption on the front side of it. Finally, they bought one with a silver caption and one with a gold caption and then headed out to lunch. 

They wear it directly, "It's cool right?" Amber turned her head to Kris so that he could saw her adjusting it. 

"yeah yeah, just walk faster! I'm starvingg," and they went to grab their lunch.

_________

"Kris I'm gonna go to the washroom first" 

"Sure go ahead" 

She finished going to the washroom and was heading out of it when she accidentally bumped into bunch of Kris' squeaky- saesang fan, actually they're the one that "accidentally" bumped Amber. 

"Hey androginy, having fun with Kris huh? Hmm.. Your cap is cool.. "I'm taken" huh? What do you feel now? Are you satisfied that Kris is losing MANY fans now because of you? Oh poor boy, his career is getting worse." One of the girls said with a smirk. Amber just giving them a disbelieving look, she really wanted to slap them hard, but she prevented it, deep inside her heart, what had happened yesterday kept haunting her, until now, she is still asking herself weather she's worth for Kris or not. She tried to shrugged them, but before she tried to get out from them, a hand held her waist in a protective way 

"Have you done talking crap about MY girl? Didn't you guys go to school? Didn't they teach you how to treat people in a good manner? You know what, I've never give a about how many fans I'm losing right now. Because true fans will support me, not bringing me down. And by ME, it means me and Amber too. Now if you excuse "me"." Before they could say anything, Kris took Amber's hand and led them out the crowd, he took her to a park near there.

"K-kris.. Sto-p please.." Amber suddenly spoke to him with a shaky voice. Kris did stop, but then he took Amber's face in his hand and let that almond eyes look him in his eyes

"Hey.. Why are you crying?" He asked her with a worried tone

"I- I can't take this anymore Kris.. I've tried to be ignorant about all of this but it keeps haunting me everywhere I go! I've never cared about my situation.. I know my fans will understand and support me.. B-but yours.. It's not about the insult that I've received.." She took his hand from her face and put it on his side.

"But I'm worried that you'll lose more fans.. Ever since I become you girlfriend, your career is going worse, and I know I'm at fau-" he didn't let her finish her sentence and kissed her directly.  He can't take it anymore, seeing her like this made him hurt, really hurt. 

After a while of passionate kiss they parted their lips. They still in a hugging position, "stop blaming yourself will you? I've chosen you. It means that I'm ready to take all of this treatment, now..  You just have to focus on keeping our relationship okay?" 

Amber stared at Kris' eyes deeply, then her tears were streaming down faster than before. 

"Hey, hey, hey why are crying againn? Did I hurt you? Did I do something wrong?" He tried to calm her.

"No.. you just.. I just.. Oh! I'm so sorry Kris! I'm just thinking about my situation and I'm even doubting our relationship! I'm really such a bad girlfriend, I-" he cut her words-again.

"Sshh.. Like what I've said.. Stop blaming yourself.. You're not a bad girlfriend. You're the greatest woman I've ever had" said Kris, calming her, "well.. After my mom" and he ended it with a joke.

Hearing that, she put up a smile, "and you're the greatest man I've ever had.. After my dad," she repeated his words and they laughed together.

"I promise Kris.. I'll fight for our love" Amber said and brought her head on Kris' chest. 

They stayed in that position long enough and then decided to go to their respective dorm. But a notification of a message come from Amber's phone again when she was going to open her car's door. 
_________

From: unknown number

Still acting dumb? Well okay then.. Watch your back~


_______________________
____________________________

 

Okay..I won’t need much.. just a comment will make me happy ^^