Chapter Three - Who Is It?

Will It Be Forever?

Amber's POV

W-wh-whoa..
Di- did I heard it right? I don't deserve Kris?

No..no just.. Just forget it Amber.

"I'm okay I'm okay" I said as I self-hypnotize myself.

"It's lucky to have you"
I nearly post that words on twitter but thank goodness I haven't. What will Kris' fans said if I post that words? Seriously Amber! You have to be more careful! Kris might lose more fans!

But.. I don't really understand what feeling is this that I'm having, like something hitting me right through my heart. I don't know what is this but I'm sure It's much more worse than when I'm going to the haunted house. It's like everything inside me is jumbled. My thoughts were cut off when Kris calls me, "Jagiyaa~! Here is your ice cream!" Kris hands me my favorite chocolate ice cream. I try smiling for him.

"What's wrong babe?"

"What? Yaa, I'm okay!" I punch him hardly.

"Alright! alright! Stop punching me" Kris pouts. Ahh, he's so cute! But seeing him this close.. Sometimes I'd think.. Do I really deserve him?

Kris eats the ice cream so fast. He then stands up and looks at my eyes deeply. He looks serious!

"Are you finished?"

"Wait, a little bit more. By the way, what's behind that serious face?" Really! He's serious this time.

"You finish?"

"Yeah!"

"Come here, quickk!"

"Whyy ? I want to sit here with you..."

"We'll sit somewhere nicer for both of us." He then lead us to who knows where, While I'm still lost in my own thoughts.


Kris' POV

I know something is up, I can see the look in her eyes, her smile didn't reach her eyes. Just a while ago I know that she's upset because of the haunted house, but this time, it's different. I know we just got together for like a month or so, but it looks like I can read through her, like.. I've knew her for so long.

I tried to ask her why, and she just shrugged it off and act like nothing happened. It hurt me a bit, seeing my girlfriend keeping all her problem herself and not sharing it with me. Sometimes I'd think maybe she doesn't believe me? Why doesn't she rely on me like any other girls? But then again, I know she's one of a kind, maybe she doesn't want to bother me and make me sad. Well.. I'd just have to wait for the right time so she can tell me all her problems, right?

Right now, I'm taking her to my favorite play, it's the tunnel of love, maybe she can lit up a bit?

"You know Amb, I don't know what's bothering you, but.. I can see that you're upset about something. I'm not telling you to tell me but I just want to help you cheer up a bit. That's why I take you here.." I smile at her.

"I- I... I'm really okay Kris.. Maybe it's just because of the haunted house," she says with a reassuring smile.

I smile before I take her head on my shoulder, patting it, "Alright, alright, but remember, I'll always be here when you need me okay? So don't be shy to share what's bothering you.. Alright, sweetheart?" I wink at her.

"Yaah! You cheesy giant! Alright alright.. I'll tell you if there's anything bothering me," she snuggled closer to me.

"Can we go home now?" She ask me.

"Sure" we get back to the parking lot and get on my car, I start to drive to her dorm. During our ride to her dorm, she keep quite while looking out the window, I want to start a conversation, but I think she need a time to refresh her mind alone. I must be right.. Something is up.. Is it about the fans? I'm actually really rare on surfing the web, well.. Maybe just for checking twitter and instagram or maybe weibo, I've never check any news or netizens comments about us. But recently, I've seen some bad comments on her instagram saying that she should break up with me or she needs a mirror or something like that, probably bashing from my FREAKIN saesang fans and I'm like.. What the heck are they saying, have they check themselves? Are they better than my Amber? Hell NO and NEVER! But is it this thing that kept bothering her? My mind are cut off when Amber kiss my cheek.

"Thanks for today dragon, I have a really great time with you, I'll get in okay? Be careful on your way home. I love you," she said giving me her smile-no correct that- her forced smile.

"I love you too, you should get a rest," I then drive to my dorm.

"Fiuhh.. It'll be tough from now on"

_____________

No one's POV

Amber came in and was greeted by her members, "how is your date today, unnie?" Sulli asked her, the rest is anticipating her answer.

"It's great! It's my first time going to amusement park with a guy and it was going really good," Amber said excitingly.

"Well.. I'm gonna take a shower first guys, ugh.. I smell like fish," she headed to her room. Once she was inside, her smile drop, she locked her door, drop her bag and walked up to her bed, curled up on it.

Unconsciously, small tears dropped down her cheeks. That small tears slowly becoming a hard sob, "Do I really didn't deserve Kris? I've heard a lot of bashing comments enough from the internet, b-but I don't know that hearing it with my own ears could hurt me.. so much" she said between her sobs. Amber stayed on that position long enough until she decided to take her laptop and write on her secret blog, she has had it since her debut days, disguising as normal people-not idol.

“I know that I'm not pretty like any other girls, I know I'm not feminine enough, but it never bother me until I met him.. Everything seems so hard.. I've never been this not confident.. Until I met him.. I love him so much that I'd always think I have to look perfect for him, do I really didn't deserve him like people said?" she started typing. She poured all her hearts out on her blog and cried her eyes out, "I keep thinking on what people have said to me, but.. I'm really afraid to lose you” she mumbled before falling into a deep sleep.

___________


Amber walked out her room, "OMG unnie! What's wrong with your eyes? It's swollen! Did you cry last night?" Luna asked her with a concern face.

"W-what? Cried? Of course no, Luna! Maybe it was because of my insomnia, I just got a two hour sleep," she said reassuring Luna that she's fine. Well.. She lied, it's not because she didn't want to share with her members, or she didn't believe them, but she didn't want to make them worry about her problems. They've been getting enough bad comments too because of her relationship with Kris, she thought.

"You should see a doctor, unnie.. Your insomnia is getting worst"

"Araseo.. Uhm.. Where's the other?" She tried to change the topic.

"They've gone to their own schedule. I'll be going to mine too, unnie.. Take care~" Luna said and went with her manager.

"Ung.. Take care" Amber said and went to take her bath.
_____________

She walked out from her dorm and went to the filming of WGM-TV global when she received a text.

She opened her iPhone and saw a notification of a message.

She clicked to open the message and..

_____________

From: Unknown number

“Amber Josephine Liu. Be careful, I'm watching you.”

_____________________________________________________

 

Tadaa! Here is our crappy update, I’m really sorry I’ve just update it, national exam are on this upcoming Monday! So yeah.. I have to prepare myself for that and I’m searching for some break to write this for my lovely readers <3 and I’m sorry again if this chapter is not what you guys expected to be.

I’ll try to update it as soon as I can, so till then.. mind giving me some of your thoughts?

 

Oh! Do you know who that is that send the message? no? yes? ;D