Three.

Annyeonghaseyo,Little Sister.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Next Day came and it's your first day of school,and it's also your first time.

"Don't be nervous."he said as you nodded as your reply and smiled.

you walk together as you enter the school and even on your own classroom.you enter your classroom and saw different people chatting with each other,you walk up to your seat and quietly sat down.

"hey,I'm jinyoung."a guy with an eyeglass said as he offered his hand for a handshake.

"Jia."you answered as you accepted his handshake.

the teacher came in and started the lesson,the class took a minute and finally,it's already breaktime.

"hey,Jia let's go and eat together!"Jinyoung said as he followed you."uh,sure."you answered as you smiled.

you walk together towards the cafeteria and saw your brother looking at you."oppa!"you called as he walk towards you."he's jinyoung"you said as you introduce jinyoung to him.

"you're Zhang yixing right?I'm so honored to meet the 1st honor in senior year."jinyoung said with an amaze tone.

lay smiled as he look at you."are you going to eat with him?"he asked and you nodded."alright,let's just meet later."he said as he left you and jinyoung.

"I never see him smile like that before."jinyoung said as he observe you."you don't seem different though."he said.

"what are you thinking of jinyoung?"you asked.

"well I was just thinking that,if yixing-sunbaenim has a crush on you."jinyoung said."but sibblings can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter