One.

Annyeonghaseyo,Little Sister.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Here we are."Your New mother said.

you went out of the car and helped your new dad on getting your things."oh dear,let us handle this."your dad said as he bring down all of your things.

you're still thinking,of all people why would they became interested into some fifteen year old girl?when they could even adopt a 9 year old or something.your mom approach you and smiled."are you ready to get inside and meet your new brother?"she asked as you shyly nodded.

your mom opened the door and you saw a tall guy with a brown hair."oh.annyeonghaseyo,little sister."he simply said and bowed.

"woah,he's formal."you said mentally as your mom smiled and walk near beside him."this is your brother lay,I hope you get along well though he's not really sociable with lots of girls."your mom said and grinned."and he's kinda shy too."she whispered and your brother look at her and pout.

you smiled softly as you saw them get along well.

 

lunch is ready and your brother keeps on staring at you which makes you feel uncomfortable."uhm,jia you'll be staying tonight with your brother okay?"your mother said as you choke your food.

"are you alright?"your brother asked as he handed you his water.

"thanks."you told him and drink the water that he handed you.

 

after eating,your mom told that lay and you will be in charge of dishes,since lay was too gentleman enough,he decided to wash the dishes and you just clean up th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter