Drunk To Sober To Fainting To Stars

In 2 weeks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 seconds.

He was still there.

8 seconds.

I felt something wet on my neck and something a little stingy.

10 seconds.

Oh my god did he give me a hickey?

15 seconds.

He gave my neck another peck and drifted away from me.

I was shocked on the spot.

He just gave me a hickey in front of everyone.

I slowly traced my fingers to my neck, it was a hickey.

“Oh my god, KWANG MIN! Did you just give Eve a hickey?? How do even know how to do that?” Young Min said pulling me and taking a view on my neck.

“Hahaha, yes!” Suzie said clapping her hands in joy as Min Woo’s mouth gaped opened.

I looked at Kwang Min, he was drunk, I think a bit tipsy because his face was red and he chuckled lightly.

“Kwang Min how many of those have you drink?” Dong Hyun pointed at the beer bottles.

“I don’t know,” Kwang Min shrugged.

“A few gulps, I guess,” he continued.

I stood quiet, I was entirely red.

“I think I’m going to excuse myself,” I said uncomfortable and walked out to the balcony.

I looked at the night sky, and touched my neck.

I blushed, I never felt that way before.

Kwang Min was certainly drunk.

“Hey,” a voice spoke.

I turned behind to see a slightly sober Kwang Min behind me.

Da-Dum

Da-Dum

Da-Dum

“Hey,” I smiled.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t what came to me,” he apologized and stood next to me.

“It’s okay drunk people do stupid stuff,” I smiled.

“You’re very kind,” Kwang Min said looking at the night sky.

“Sometimes, I’m too kind and hurt myself,” I confessed.

“Haha, that’s what makes you innocent and likable,” he said moving towards me.

I looked up to see Kwang Min getting closer to me; he moved an inch closer and kissed my forehead.

My heart started beating rapidly, “So innocent, that I can’t control myself,” he said and was about to lean in into my lips.

I was shaking, my heart was beating then he fainted.

“Kwang Min? Kwang Min?” I said shaking him his weight falling on me.

“Oh boy,” I said putting his arm around my shoulder and my hands around his waist.

“Dong Hyun!” I said as the group scampered towards us.

“What happened?” Hyun Seong said taking over carrying Kwang Min.

“He got too drunk I supposed,” I said sitting down on the floor.

“He’s not the only one,” Min Woo croaked and pointed to Suzie.

“YAAAY! Kwang Min and Evelyn sitting on a tree!” Suzie yelled standing up on her and tipping over objects.

Her face red and flushed her hair in a mess.

“Oh god Suzie!” I yelled attempting the go towards her.

“STAY BACK!” she yelled.

And started giggling like a school girl.

“Suzie!” Min Woo exclaimed.

She stopped and turned around, and plotted next to Min Woo and started to stare at him.

She was being adorable, Min Woo blushed and look away.

“You like me don’t you,” Suzie finally said pointing at his nose.

“No,” Min Woo said looking away, “I would never like a crazy woman like you,”

Right after that she fainted on Min Woo’s shoulder.

“Oh my,” I said and the rest of us started giggling.

Min Woo was a tomato, and Suzie was clutching onto him like he was her limited edition monkey bear.

Suzie had her hands wrapped around his neck and body and you can tell Min Woo was terrified.

I laughed and walked over to Suzie, “C’mon Suz, let’s not scare the boy, I’ll take you to your bedroom,” I said holding her shoulder.

She then reacted quickly and shoved me away.

“No! I want Min Woo, my Min Woo,” she mumbled and clutched onto him tighter.

“Oh my god, Suzie!” I started laughing as Min Woo started blushing refusing to turn his head.

“Yah! Noona! It’s no funny!” Min Woo said back at me.

“Ah, sorry sorry,” I smiled.

“Two drunkards, one is a crazy violent female, one a dumb ,” Jeong Min shook his head.

“Both guilty of doing stuff,” Young Min joked as me and Min Woo blushed.

“So what now?” Hyun Seong said still carrying Kwang Min.

“We’ll get them to their room,” Dong Hyun said.

Dong Hyun attempted to get hold on Suzie but she refused and started kicking him and clutched onto Min Woo tighter and snuggled into his neck.

“Aish,” Dong Hyun said sitting back down.

“Well, why don’t I carry Suzie back to her room,” Min Woo suggested.

“Yeah, she wouldn’t mind,” I shrugged.

Min Woo shifted a bit and Suzie held onto him, “Don’t go Min Woo! Stay with me,” she mumbled.

“Ah, pretty Suzie, I’m just going to piggy back you to your room and you can have nice nap, I won’t leave you,” Min Woo said sincerely.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter